Top Tips Of Improve 1Z0-053 Exams
Master the 1Z0-053 Oracle Database 11g: Administration II content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Exambible 1Z0-053 simulations. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 1Z0-053 questions in our Oracle 1Z0-053 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Oracle 1Z0-053 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Oracle 1Z0-053 braindumps and pass your exam.
Oracle 1Z0-053 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
When exporting metadata for the transportable tablespaces, what is the correct next step after confirming endian format?
- A. Export the tablespaces using data pump.
- B. Determine if the transportable set is self-contained.
- C. Convert the datafiles using RMAN.
- D. Copy the datafiles from source to destination.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following are not disabled by default?
- A. Jobs
- B. Chains
- C. Windows
- D. Window groups
- E. Schedule
NEW QUESTION 3
Which view shows all valid values for the NLS_LANGUAGE, NLS_SORT, NLS_TERRITORY, and NLS_CHARACTERSET parameters?
- A. V$VALID_NLS_VALUES
- B. NLS_VALID_VALUES
- C. NLS_VALUE_OPTIONS
- D. V$NLS_VALUE_OPTIONS
- E. V$NLS_VALID_VALUES
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following advisors within the Oracle advisory framework will analyze a single SQL statement and make recommendations for performance improvement?
- A. SQL Repair Advisor
- B. SQL Optimizer
- C. SQL Access Advisor
- D. SQL Tuning Advisor
NEW QUESTION 5
You want to analyze a SQL Tuning Set (STS) using SQL Performance Analyzer in a test database.
Which two statements are true regarding the activities performed during the test execution of SQLs in a SQL Tuning Set? (Choose two.)
- A. Every SQL statement in the STS is considered only once for execution.
- B. The SQL statements in the STS are executed concurrently to produce the execution plan and execution statistics.
- C. The execution plan and execution statistics are computed for each SQL statement in the STS.
- D. The effects of DDL and DML are considered to produce the execution plan and execution statistics.
NEW QUESTION 6
The following databases are registered in the base recovery catalog: PROD1, PROD2, and PROD3.The database user CATOWNER owns the base recovery catalog. You want a new user VPC1 to have access to only the PROD1 database and create a virtual private catalog.
The RVPC user can do which of the following? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Register databases if granted the register database privilege
- B. See all databases in the recovery-catalog schema
- C. See all database-related metadata in the recovery catalog if they are granted access to that database
- D. Unregister databases from the RVPC catalog that were not granted to the RVPC catalog owner with the grant command
- E. Not be connected to with the RMAN command-line catalog parameter for backup or recovery purposes
NEW QUESTION 7
You have discovered that one of three control files has been lost. What steps would you follow to recover that control file?
- A. Shut down the database.
- B. Restore a control-file copy from backup media.
- C. Use the create control file command to create a new control file.
- D. Copy the backup control file into place.
- E. Create a new copy of the control file from one of the surviving control files.
- F. Recover the database using the recover database using BACKUP CONTROLFILE command.
- G. Start up the database.
- H. a, b, f, g
- I. c, f, g
- J. a, d, f, g
- K. a, f, g
- L. a, e, g
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following statements are true regarding the Recycle Bin? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. The Recycle Bin is a physical storage area for dropped objects.
- B. The Recycle Bin is a logical container for dropped objects.
- C. The Recycle Bin stores the results of a Flashback Drop operation.
- D. The objects in the Recycle Bin are stored in the tablespace in which they were created.
NEW QUESTION 9
View the following SQL statements: Transaction T1
SQL> INSERT INTO hr.regions 2 VALUES (5,'Pole');
SQL> UPDATE hr.regions 2 SET region_name='Poles'
3 WHERE region_id = 5;
SQL> UPDATE hr.regions
2 SET region_name='North and South Poles'
3 WHERE region_id = 5;
You want to back out transaction T2. Which option would you use?
- A. It is possible, but transaction T3 also backs out.
- B. It is possible with the NOCASCADE_FORCE option.
- C. It is possible with the NONCONFLICT_ONLY option.
- D. It is not possible because it has conflicts with transaction T3.
Table 12-2 Flashback TRANSACTION_BACKOUT Options
Backs out specified transactions and all dependent transactions in a post-order fashion (that is, children are backed out before parents are backed out).
Without CASCADE, if any dependent transaction is not specified, an error occurs.
Default. Backs out specified transactions, which are expected to have no dependent transactions. First dependent transactions causes an error and appears in
Backs out specified transactions, ignoring dependent transactions. Server runs undo SQL statements for specified transactions in reverse order of commit times. If no constraints break and you are satisfied with the result, you can commit the changes; otherwise, you can roll them back.
Backs out changes to nonconflicting rows of the specified transactions. Database remains consistent, but transaction atomicity is lost.
NEW QUESTION 10
You want the ability to recovery any time within the last seven days and therefore you configured the recovery window retention policy using the command:
RMAN> CONFIGURE RETENTIOH POLICY TO RKCOVFRY WINDOW OF 7 DAYS;
After configuring the recovery window, you performed the database backup as follows:
- A. Backup RB1 at log sequence number 12871 on 5th Jan
- B. Backup RB2 at log sequence number 15622 on 12th Jan
- C. Backup RB3 at log sequence 16721 on 15th Jan
- D. On 20th Jan when the log sequence number was 18112 you realize that there Is a need to a point in time at the beginning of the recovery windo
- E. You have all archived redo log files to date.
NEW QUESTION 11
You have lost all your SYSTEM tablespace datafiles (system_01.dbf and system_02.dbf) and the database has crashed.
What would be the appropriate order of operations to correct the situation?
- A. Mount the database with the startup mount command.
- B. Take the SYSTEM data file offline with the alter database command.
- C. Restore the SYSTEM_01.dbf data file from backup media with the required archived redo logs.
- D. Restore all SYSTEM tablespace–related datafiles from backup media.
- E. Issue the recover tablespace SYSTEM command.
- F. Issue the recover data file SYSTEM_01.dbf command.
- G. Open the database with the alter database open command.
- H. Open the database with the alter database open RESETLOGS command.
- I. a, c, f, g
- J. b, d, e, h
- K. a, b, c, f, g
- L. d, a, e, g
- M. b, c, f, e, g
Because there is NO controlfile damaged, and there is NO PITR recover, you don't need to use RESETLOGS option.
NEW QUESTION 12
View the Exhibit to examine the Automatic SQL Tuning result details. Which action would you suggest for the selected SQL statement in the Exhibit?
- A. Accept the recommended SQL profile.
- B. Collect statistics for the related objects.
- C. Run the Access Advisor for the SQL statement.
- D. Run the Segment Advisor for recommendations.
NEW QUESTION 13
You plan to have a larger moving window size for the default system-defined moving window baseline because you want to use the adaptive threshold.
Which statement factors in this consideration while increasing the size of the moving window?
- A. The collection level for the AWR should be set to BASIC.
- B. The moving window size must be less than Undo Retention.
- C. The moving window size should be greater than the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) retention period.
- D. The moving window size should be equal to or less than the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) retention period.
Moving Window Baseline (link)
A moving window baseline corresponds to all AWR data that exists within the AWR retention period. This is useful when using adaptive thresholds because the database can use AWR data in the entire AWR retention period to compute metric threshold values. Oracle Database automatically maintains a system-defined moving window baseline. The default window size for the system-defined moving window baseline is the current AWR retention period, which by default is 8 days.
If you are planning to use adaptive thresholds, consider using a larger moving window—such as 30 days—to accurately compute threshold values. You can resize the moving window baseline by changing the number of days in the moving window to a value that is equal to or less than the number of days in the AWR retention period. Therefore, to increase the size of a moving window, you must first increase the AWR retention period accordingly.
NEW QUESTION 14
You plan to control idle sessions that are blocking other sessions from performing transactions. Your requirement is to automatically terminate these blocking sessions when they remain idle for a specified amount of time.
How would you accomplish this task?
- A. Set metric threshold
- B. Implement Database Resource Manager
- C. Enable resumable timeout for user sessions
- D. Add directives to Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM)
NEW QUESTION 15
View the Exhibit to examine the output produced by the following query at three different times since the database instance started and has undergone workloads of different capacities:
SQL> SELECT substr(component, 0, 10) COMP, current_size CS, user_specified_size US FROM v$memory_dynamic_components
WHERE current_size!=0; What do you infer from this? Exhibit:
- A. All sessions are connected to the database instance in dedicated mode, and no RMAN or parallel query operations have been performed.
- B. The database instance is running with manual shared memory management.
- C. The database instance is running with manual PGA management.
- D. The database instance has the MEMORY_TARGET value set to a nonzero value.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement about the enabling of table compression in Oracle Database 11g is true?
- A. Compression can be enabled at the table, tablespace, or partition level for direct loads only.
- B. Compression can be enabled only at the table level for both direct loads and conventional DML.
- C. Compression can be enabled at the table, tablespace, or partition level for conventional DML only.
- D. Compression can be enabled at the table, tablespace, or partition level for both direct loads and conventional DML.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is a benefit of ASM fast disk resync?
- A. Failed disks are taken offline immediately but are not dropped.
- B. Disk data is never lost.
- C. By default, the failed disk is not dropped from the disk group ever, protecting you from loss of that disk.
- D. The failed disk is automatically reformatted and then resynchronized to speed up the recovery process.
- E. Hot spare disks are automatically configured and added to the disk group.
ASM Fast Mirror Resync
NEW QUESTION 18
You enable block change tracking. You issue the following command: BACKUP INCREMENTAL LEVEL 0 DATABASE;
The next day, you issue the following command:
BACKUP INCREMENTAL LEVEL 1 CUMULATIVE DATABASE;
Which statement about the use of the change tracking file is true?
- A. RMAN reads the block change tracking file only when it performs the incremental level 0 backup.
- B. RMAN reads the block change tracking file when it performs both incremental backups.
- C. RMAN reads the block change tracking file only when it performs the incremental level 1 backup.
- D. RMAN does not read the block change tracking file when it performs either incremental backup.
NEW QUESTION 19
Examine the exhibit to view the parameters set in your parameter file. You restart the instance.
To what value will the MEMORY_MAX_TARGET parameter be set by default? Exhibit:
- A. 120M
- B. 320M
- C. 440M
- D. 600M
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following statements is true regarding the VERSIONS BETWEEN clause?
- A. The VERSIONS BETWEEN clause may be used in DML statements.
- B. The VERSIONS BETWEEN clause may be used in DDL statements.
- C. The VERSIONS BETWEEN clause may not be used to query past DDL changes to tables.
- D. The VERSIONS BETWEEN clause may not be used to query past DML statements to tables.
NEW QUESTION 21
In what order would you execute the following steps to create a recovery catalog?
- A. Issue the create catalog command.
- B. Create the recovery-catalog database.
- C. Create the recovery-catalog user.
- D. Grant the recovery_catalog_owner privilege to the recovery-catalog user.
- E. Issue the register database command from the target database.
- F. a, b, c, d, e
- G. b, a, d, c, e
- H. b, c, d, a, e
- I. b, c, d, e, a
- J. b, d, c, a, e
NEW QUESTION 22
Your database is running in ARCHIVELOG mode. You have been taking backups of all the data files and control files regularly.
You are informed that some important tables in the BILLING tablespace have been dropped on February 28, 2007 at 10.30 AM and must be recovered.
You decide to perform an incomplete recovery using the following command:
SQL> RECOVER DATABASE UNTIL TIME '2007-02-28:10:15:00';
Identify the files that must be restored to recover the missing tables successfully.
- A. Restore the backup of all the data files.
- B. Restore the backup of all the data files and the control file.
- C. Restore the backup of only the data files that contain the dropped tables.
- D. Restore the backup of all the data files belonging to the tablespace containing the dropped tables.
The tricky of answer is the command "RECOVER DATABASE", so that you must use "RESTORE DATABASE" to restore all the data files.
If the recover command is "RECOVER DATAFILE", then the Answer D will be correct.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which command do you use to create a recovery-catalog schema?
- A. create recovery catalog
- B. create catalog
- C. build catalog
- D. catalog create
- E. mount catalog
Use the CREATE CATALOG command to create a recovery catalog.
The recovery catalog can be a base recovery catalog or a virtual private catalog.
✑ A base recovery catalog is a database schema that contains RMAN metadata for a set of target databases.
✑ A virtual private catalog is a set of synonyms and views that enable user access to
a subset of a base recovery catalog.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which of the following is not a valid setting for the PROGRAM_TYPE parameter in a program object or the JOB_TYPE parameter in a job object?
- A. PLSQL_BLOCK
- B. JAVA_STORED_PROCEDURE
- C. STORED_PROCEDURE
- D. EXECUTABLE
- E. None of the above are invalid settings.
Job action type ('PLSQL_BLOCK', 'STORED_PROCEDURE', 'EXECUTABLE', or 'CHAIN')
NEW QUESTION 25
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Z0-053 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Z0-053/ (New 698 Q&As)