How Many Questions Of 1Z0-053 Free Samples
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1Z0-053 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Oracle 1Z0-053 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Oracle 1Z0-053 exam. Latest Oracle 1Z0-053 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Oracle 1Z0-053 Brain Dumps First.
Online Oracle 1Z0-053 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Using Oracle Enterprise Manager to set SGA pool values manually, for which of the following pools does Oracle EM offer advice to set the value appropriately? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. DB_CACHE_SIZE
- B. SHARED_POOL_SIZE
- C. LARGE_POOL_SIZE
- D. JAVA_POOL_SIZE
- E. SGA_MAX_SIZE
- F. SORT_AREA_SIZE
NEW QUESTION 2
In your database, the flash recovery area (FRA) is configured as the default for RMAN backups. You executed the following commands to configure the settings in RMAN:
Which statement is true about the outcome?
- A. Only one channel is allocated and the backup is created in the flash recovery area
- B. Only one channel is allocated and the backup is created in the destination specified for channel
- C. Two channels are allocated and backup sets are created in the destinations specified for channels 1 and 2
- D. Three channels are allocated and backup sets are created in the destinations specified for channels 1, 2, and FRA
NEW QUESTION 3
Which DBMS_SCHEDULER procedures can be used to enable a program? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. ENABLE
- B. ENABLE_PROGRAM
- C. VALIDATE_PROGRAM
- D. SET_ATTRIBUTE
- E. SET_ENABLED
Refer to here.
ENABLE Procedure, Enables a program, job, chain, window, or window group SET_ATTRIBUTE Procedure, Changes an attribute of a job, schedule, or other Scheduler object
NEW QUESTION 4
View the Exhibit1 to examine the series of SQL commands. View the Exhibit2 to examine
the plans available in the SQL plan baseline. The baseline in the first row of the Exhibit is created when OPTIMIZER_MODE was set to FIRST_ROWS. Which statement is true if the SQL query in exhibit1 is executed again when the value of OPTIMIZER_MODE is set to FIRST_ROWS?
- A. The optimizer uses a new plan because none of the plans in the exhibit2 are fixed plans.
- B. The optimizer uses the plan in the second row of the exhibit2 because it is an accepted plan.
- C. The optimizer uses the plan in the first row of the exhibit2 because it is the latest generated plan.
- D. The optimizer uses the plan in the first row of the exhibit2 because OPTIMIZER_MODE was set to FIRST_ROW during its creation.
Setting the OPTIMIZER_MODE Initialization Parameter(Link)
The OPTIMIZER_MODE initialization parameter establishes the default behavior for choosing an optimization approach for the instance.
OPTIMIZER_MODE Initialization Parameter Values
✑ ALL_ROWS, The optimizer uses a cost-based approach for all SQL statements in the session regardless of the presence of statistics and optimizes with a goal of best throughput (minimum resource use to complete the entire statement). This is the default value.
✑ FIRST_ROWS_n, The optimizer uses a cost-based approach, regardless of the
presence of statistics, and optimizes with a goal of best response time to return the first n number of rows, where n equals 1, 10, 100, or 1000.
✑ FIRST_ROWS, The optimizer uses a mix of cost and heuristics to find a best plan
for fast delivery of the first few rows.
Note that using heuristics sometimes leads the optimizer to generate a plan with a cost that is significantly larger than the cost of a plan without applying the heuristic. FIRST_ROWS is available for backward compatibility and plan stability; use FIRST_ROWS_n instead.
NEW QUESTION 5
Note the following parameters settings in your database:
You issued the following command to increase the value of DB_8K_CACHE_SIZE: SQL> ALTER SYSTEM SET DB_8K_CACHE_SIZE=140M;
What would happen?
- A. It will fail because DB_8K_CACHE_SIZE parameter cannot be changed dynamically
- B. It will be successful only if the memory is available from the auto tuned components
- C. It will fail because an increase in DB_8K_CACHE_SIZE cannot be accommodated within SGA_TARGET
- D. It will fail because an increase in the DB_8K_CACHE_SIZE cannot be accommodated withinSGA_MAX_SIZE
This is an actually mathematic question.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following most closely represents an image copy?
- A. Unix cp command of a file
- B. Bit-by-bit copy of a file
- C. Windows COPY command of a file
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 7
Which command would correctly start a TSPITR of the USERS tablespace?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
- E. Option E
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statements about the MEMORY_TARGET initialization parameter are true? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. MEMORY_TARGET can be increased up to the value of MEMORY_MAX_TARGET, if MEMORY_MAX_TARGET is set to a value greater than zero
- B. MEMORY_MAX_TARGET defaults to a value of zero if MEMORY_TARGET is not set
- C. MEMORY_TARGET represents the total amount of memory that can be allocated to SGA and PGA memory structures.
- D. MEMORY_TARGET is static and cannot be modified without shutting down the instance
NEW QUESTION 9
In which cases is reference partitioning effective in enhancing performance?
- A. It is effective only in partition pruning.
- B. It is effective only in partitionwise joins provided that the query predicates are different from the partitioning key.
- C. It is effective in both partition pruning as well as partitionwise joins provided that the query predicates are identical to the partitioning key.
- D. It is effective in both partition pruning as well as partitionwise joins irrespective of whether the query predicates are different from or identical to the partitioning key.
NEW QUESTION 10
Archived redo logs can be copied to more than one destination by Oracle.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are true about a duplicate database that is created by using the DUPLICATE command in RMAN? (Choose two.)
- A. It is a copy or a subset of the target database.
- B. It is opened in RESTRICT mode after a duplicating operation.
- C. It is created by using backups and archived redo log files from the target database.
- D. It is created with the same database identifier (DBID) as that of target database.
Duplicating a Database
Overview of RMAN Database Duplication
Database duplication is the use of the DUPLICATE command to copy all or a subset of the data in a source database. The duplicate database (the copied database) functions entirely independently from the source database (the database being copied).
Purpose of Database Duplication
If you copy a database with operating system utilities instead of the DUPLICATE command, then the DBID of the copied database remains the same as the original database. To register the copy database in the same recovery catalog with the original, you must change the DBID with the DBNEWID utility (see Oracle Database Utilities). In contrast, the DUPLICATE command automatically assigns the duplicate database a different DBID so that it can be registered in the same recovery catalog as the source database.
In backup-based duplication, RMAN creates the duplicate database by using pre-existing RMAN backups and copies. This technique of duplication uses one of the following mutually exclusive subtechniques: Duplication without a target database connection, RMAN obtains metadata about backups from a recovery catalog.
Duplication without a target database connection and without a recovery catalog. RMAN obtains metadata about where backups and copies reside from BACKUP LOCATION. Duplication with a target database connection. RMAN obtains metadata about backups
from the target database control file or from the recovery catalog. How RMAN Duplicates a Database
For backup-based duplication, the principal work of the duplication is performed by the auxiliary channels. These channels correspond to a server session on the auxiliary instance on the destination host. For active database duplication the primary work is performed by target channels. RMAN must perform database point-in-time recovery, even when no explicit point in time is provided for duplication. Point-in-time recovery is required because the online redo log files in the source database are not backed up and cannot be applied to the duplicate database. The farthest point of recovery of the duplicate database is the most recent redo log file archived by the source database.
As part of the duplicating operation, RMAN automates the following steps:
1. Creates a default server parameter file for the auxiliary instance if the following conditions are true:
✑ Duplication does not involve a standby database.
✑ Server parameter files are not being duplicated.
✑ The auxiliary instance was not started with a server parameter file.
2. Restores from backup or copies from active database the latest control file that satisfies the UNTIL clause requirements.
3. Mounts the restored or copied backup control file from the active database.
4. Uses the RMAN repository to select the backups for restoring the data files to the auxiliary instance. This step applies to backup-based duplication.
5. Restores and copies the duplicate data files and recovers them with incremental backups and archived redo log files to a noncurrent point in time.
6. Shuts down and restarts the database instance in NOMOUNT mode.
7. Creates a new control file, which then creates and stores the new DBID in the data files.
8. Opens the duplicate database with the RESETLOGS option and creates the online redo log for the new database.
NEW QUESTION 12
You have lost datafiles 1 and 3 from your database, and the database has crashed. In what order should you perform the following steps to recover your database?
1. Take the datafiles that were lost offline.
2. startup mount the database
3. Issue the alter database open command.
4. Restore the datafiles that were lost
5. Recover the datafiles with the recover datafile command.
6. Bring the datafiles back online.
7. Recover the database with the recover database command.
- A. 2, 1, 3, 4, 5, 6
- B. 2, 4, 5, 3
- C. 4, 7, 3
- D. 2, 4, 7, 3
- E. 2, 7, 3
NEW QUESTION 13
You run the following commands:
RMAN> list expired backup; RMAN> delete expired backup;
What will happen to the backup set pieces associated with the backups that appear in the list expired backup command?
- A. They will be renamed.
- B. Nothing will happen to the
- C. The backup set pieces do not exist.
- D. They will be deleted immediately since they are not in the flash recovery area.
- E. You will need to manually remove the physical files listed in the output of the commands.
- F. They will become hidden files and removed 10 days later.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which background process of a database instance, using Automatic Storage Management (ASM), connects as a foreground process into the ASM instance?
- A. ASMB
- B. PMON
- C. RBAL
- D. SMON
ASMB (ASM Background Process): Communicates with the ASM instance, managing storage and providing statistics, runs in ASM instances when the ASMCMD cp command runs or when the database instance first starts if the server parameter file is stored in ASM. ASMB also runs with Oracle Cluster Registry on ASM.
RBAL (ASM Rebalance Master Process): In an ASM instance, it coordinates rebalance activity for disk groups. In a database instances, it manages ASM disk groups.
PMON (Process Monitor): Monitors the other background processes and performs process recovery when a server or dispatcher process terminates abnormally.
SMON (System Monitor Process): Performs critical tasks such as instance recovery and dead transaction recovery, and maintenance tasks such as temporary space reclamation, data dictionary cleanup, and undo tablespace management
NEW QUESTION 15
You have 100 segments in the USERS tablespace. You realize that the USERS tablespace is running low on space.
You can use Segment Advisor to .
- A. identify the segments that you should shrink
- B. modify the storage parameters for the tablespace
- C. automatically shrink the segments with unused space
- D. check the alerts generated for the tablespace that is running low on space
NEW QUESTION 16
Which components are needed for successful and most efficient recovery.
- A. The backup RB3 and the current online redo log files
- B. the backup RB2 and the archived redo log files after the log sequence number 15622
- C. Backup R81 and the archived redo log hies after the log sequence number 12871
- D. The backup RB3 and the archived redo log files after the log sequence number 16721
NEW QUESTION 17
The SQL Tuning Advisor configuration has default settings in your database instance.
Which recommendation is automatically implemented after the SQL Tuning Advisor is run as part of the automatic maintenance task?
- A. statistics recommendations
- B. SQL Profile recommendations
- C. Index-related recommendations
- D. restructuring of SQL recommendations
NEW QUESTION 18
What does it mean if a backup is expired?
- A. The backup set has exceeded the retention criteria set in RMAN and is eligible for removal.
- B. The backup set has one or more invalid blocks in it and is not usable for recovery.
- C. The backup set contains one or more tablespaces no longer in the database.
- D. The backup set contains one or more missing backup set pieces.
- E. The backup set is from a previous version of RMAN and was not upgraded.
NEW QUESTION 19
You have a database with the following tablespaces: SYSTEM, SYSAUX, UNDO, USERS, TEMP. You want to"roll back" the data in the USERS tablespace to the way it looked yesterday.
Which tablespaces do you need to perform a point-in-time restore operation on in order to complete this task? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. SYSTEM
- B. SYSAUX
- C. UNDO
- D. USERS
- E. TEMP
- F. This restore is not possible.
NEW QUESTION 20
Given two different character sets (A and B), which of the following must be true for A to be considered a strict superset of B? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. A must contain all of the characters defined in B.
- B. A must be Unicode.
- C. The encoded values in A must match the encoded values in B for all characters defined in B.
- D. A must be a multi-byte character set.
- E. The encoded values in A must match the encoded values in B for all numeric and alphabetic characters in B.
NEW QUESTION 21
Your archive-log destination directory runs out of space. What is the impact of this on the database?
- A. Non
- B. The database will switch over to the stand-by archive-log destination directory.
- C. A warning message will be written to the alert log of the database, but no adverse impacts to the database will be experienced.
- D. The database will shut down, and will not restart until you correct the out-of-space situation.
- E. The database will continue to try to write to the archive-log destination directory for one hou
- F. After one hour, the database will shut down normally.
- G. Once Oracle has cycled through all online redo logs, it will stop processing any DML or DDL until the out-ofspace condition is corrected.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which statement about using RMAN stored scripts is true?
- A. To create and execute an RMAN stored script, you must use a recovery catalog.
- B. When executing a stored script and a command fails, the remainder of the script is executed, and a message is written to the alert log file.
- C. RMAN stored scripts can always be executed against any target database that is registered in the recovery catalog.
- D. When you execute a stored script, it always executes using the persistent channelsettings previously set with the CONFIGURE command.
About Stored Scripts
You can use a stored script as an alternative to a command file for managing frequently used sequences of RMAN commands. The script is stored in the recovery catalog rather than on the file system.
Stored scripts can be local or global. A local script is associated with the target database to which RMAN is connected when the script is created, and can only be executed when you are connected to that target database. A global stored script can be run against any database registered in the recovery catalog, if the RMAN client is connected to the recovery catalog and a target database.
The commands allowable within the brackets of the CREATE SCRIPT command are the same commands supported within a RUN block. Any command that is legal within a RUN command is permitted in the stored script. The following commands are not legal within stored scripts: RUN, @, and @@.
When specifying a script name, RMAN permits but generally does not require that you use quotes around the name of a stored script. If the name begins with a digit or is an RMAN reserved word, however, then you must put quotes around the name to use it as a stored script name. Consider avoiding stored script names that begin with nonalphabetic characters or that are the same as RMAN reserved words.
NEW QUESTION 23
How would you grant the RVPC user access to specific RMAN database records in the
RMAN virtual private catalog?
- A. Issue the grant command from the SYS user (or equivalent) of the target database.
- B. Issue the grant command from the SYS user (or equivalent) of the recovery-catalog database.
- C. Issue the grant command from the recovery catalog-owning schema user account in the recovery catalog.
- D. Issue the grant command from RMAN when connected to the recovery catalog-owning schema.
- E. Issue the grant command from RMAN when connected to the target database.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which of the following calendaring syntax expressions would evaluate to the last day of every month?
- A. FREQ = MONTHLY; BYMONTHDAY = 31
- B. FREQ = MONTHLY; BYMONTHDAY = -1
- C. FREQ = DAILY; BYDAY = -1
- D. FREQ = MONTHLY; BYDAY = 31
- E. FREQ = DAILY; BYMONTHDAY = LAST_DAY
This specifies the type of recurrence. It must be specified. The possible predefined frequency values are YEARLY, MONTHLY, WEEKLY, DAILY, HOURLY, MINUTELY, and SECONDLY. Alternatively, specifies an existing schedule to use as a user-defined frequency.
This specifies the day of the month as a number. Valid values are 1 to 31. An example is 10, which means the 10th day of the selected month. You can use the minus sign (-) to count backward from the last day, so, for example, BYMONTHDAY=-1 means the last day of the month and BYMONTHDAY=-2 means the next to last day of the month.
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-053 Exam with 698 Q&As Certshared Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certshared 1Z0-053 Dumps: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1Z0-053/ (698 New Questions)