What Highest Quality 1Z0-053 Prep Is
It is more faster and easier to pass the Oracle 1Z0-053 exam by using Real Oracle Oracle Database 11g: Administration II questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Up to date 1Z0-053 Exam and find the same core area 1Z0-053 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Oracle 1Z0-053 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which files are required for a full recovery of the database in ARCHIVELOG mode? (Choose three.)
- A. Database datafiles
- B. Online redo logs
- C. Archived redo logs
- D. Backup control file
- E. Control file from a backup
NEW QUESTION 2
You want to configure the Flashback Database feature and retain flashback logs for three days.
Presently the database is open and configured in ARCHIVELOG mode. The following steps must be performed in the correct sequence to do this:
1. Set the retention target:
SQL> ALTER SYSTEM SET DB_FLASHBACK_RETENTION_TARGET=4320;
2. Enable Flashback Database:
SQL> ALTER DATABASE FLASHBACK ON;
3. Mount the database:
SQL> STARTUP MOUNT EXCLUSIVE
4. Shutdown the instance:
SQL> SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATE
5. Open the database:
SQL> ALTER DATABASE OPEN;
Choose the correct sequence.
- A. 4, 1, 3, 2, 5
- B. 4, 3, 1, 2, 5
- C. 2, 4, 3, 5, 1
- D. 4, 2, 5, 3, 1
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following initialization parameters have been deprecated in Oracle 11g because of the introduction of the Automatic Workload Repository? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. BACKGROUND_DUMP_DEST
- B. FOREGROUND_DUMP_DEST
- C. CORE_DUMP_DEST
- D. USER_DUMP_DEST
- E. DIAGNOSTIC_DEST
- F. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two initialization parameters would you set to enable Automatic Shared Memory Management? (Choose two.)
- A. set SHARED_POOL_SIZE to zero
- B. set STATISTICS_LEVEL to BASIC
- C. set SGA_TARGET to a non-zero value
- D. set DB_CACHE_SIZE to a non-zero value
- E. set STATISTICS_LEVEL to TYPICAL or ALL
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statements are true regarding the system-defined moving window baseline in Oracle Database 11g? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. It does not allow you to change the moving window size.
- B. Adaptive threshold functionalities use it by default to compute statistics.
- C. It is created by default with the window size being equal to the AWR retention time.
- D. It is created when the first snapshot is collected by the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR).
A moving window baseline corresponds to all AWR data that exists within the AWR retention period. This is useful when using adaptive thresholds because the database can use AWR data in the entire AWR retention period to compute metric threshold values. Oracle Database automatically maintains a system-defined moving window baseline. The
default window size for the system-defined moving window baseline is the current AWR retention period, which by default is 8 days. If you are planning to use adaptive thresholds, consider using a larger moving window—such as 30 days—to accurately compute threshold values. You can resize the moving window baseline by changing the number of days in the moving window to a value that is equal to or less than the number of days in the AWR retention period. Therefore, to increase the size of a moving window, you must first increase the AWR retention period accordingly.
NEW QUESTION 6
As part of archiving the historical data, you want to transfer data from one database to another database, which is on another server. All tablespaces in the source database are read/write and online. The source and target databases use the same compatibility level and character sets. View the Exhibit and examine the features in the source and target database.
Which of the following steps are required to transport a tablespace from the database to the target database:
1. Make the tablespace read-only at the source database.
2. Export metadata from the source database.
3. Convert data filed by using Recovery Manager (RMAN).
4. Transfer the dump file and data filed to the target machine.
5. Import metadata at the target database.
6. Make the tablespace read/write at the target database. Exhibit:
- A. 2, 4, and 5
- B. All the steps
- C. 2, 3, 4 and 5
- D. 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6
Refer to here. Generate a Transportable Tablespace Set read_only--expdp--4-import-read_wrtie
1, 2, 4, 5, 6 (optional)
If both platforms have the same endianness, no conversion is necessary. Otherwise you must do a conversion of the tablespace set either at the source or destination database. Transport the dump file to the directory pointed to by the DATA_PUMP_DIR directory object, or to any other directory of your choosing.
Run the following query to determine the location of DATA_PUMP_DIR: SELECT * FROM DBA_DIRECTORIES WHERE DIRECTORY_NAME = 'DATA_PUMP_DIR';
Transport the data files to the location of the existing data files of the destination database. On the UNIX and Linux platforms, this location is typically /u01/app/oracle/oradata/SID/ or
NEW QUESTION 7
View the Exhibit to examine the error during the database startup. You open an RMAN session for the database instance. To repair the failure, you executed the following as the first command in the RMAN session:
RMAN> REPAIR FAILURE;
Which statement describes the consequence of the command? Exhibit:
- A. The command performs the recovery and closes the failures.
- B. The command only displays the advice and the RMAN script required for repair.
- C. The command produces an error because the ADVISE FAILURE command has not been executed before the REPAIR FAILURE command.
- D. The command executes the RMAN script to repair the failure and removes the entry from the Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR).
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of these are valid Flashback Database recovery point parameters? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. SCN
- B. Timestamp
- C. Named recovery point
- D. Transaction ID
- E. Session ID
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the name of the file that identifies the set of available locale definitions?
- A. locale.def
- B. lxdef.ora
- C. lx1boot.nlb
- D. lx1boot.ora
- E. lang.def
NEW QUESTION 10
To view the results of the most recent Automatic SQL Tuning Advisor task, which sequence should you follow?
- A. EM Database home page, Software and Support, SQL Advisors, Automatic SQL Tuning Advisor
- B. EM Database home page, Software and Support, Advisor Central, SQL Advisors, Automatic SQL Tuning Advisor
- C. EM Database home page, Software and Support, Support Workbench, Advisor Central, SQL Advisors, Automatic SQL Tuning Advisor
- D. Either B or C
- E. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 11
Which tasks can be accomplished using the DBMS_LOB.SETOPTIONS procedure?
- A. only encryption and compression settings for all SecureFile LOBs
- B. only encryption and deduplication settings for only SecureFile CLOBs
- C. deduplication, encryption, and compression settings for all SecureFile LOBs
- D. deduplication, encryption, and compression settings only for SecureFile CLOBs
Refer to here.
This procedure sets compression, deduplication and encryption features. It enables the features to be set on a per-LOB basis, overriding the default LOB settings. This call incurs a round trip to the server to make the changes persistent.
NEW QUESTION 12
In which two aspects does hot patching differ from conventional patching? (Choose two.)
- A. It consumes more memory compared with conventional patching.
- B. It can be installed and uninstalled via OPatch unlike conventional patching.
- C. It takes more time to install or uninstall compared with conventional patching.
- D. It does not require down time to apply or remove unlike conventional patching.
- E. It is not persistent across instance startup and shutdown unlike conventional patching.
NEW QUESTION 13
You issue the following command: RMAN>CONFIGURE BACKUP OPTIMIZATION ON;
What is the result of this command on your backups?
- A. An incremental backup strategy will be used automatically.
- B. Read-only datafiles will not be backed up as long as backups of those files already exist and those backups meet established retention criteria.
- C. RMAN will configure itself for maximum performance at the cost of CPU.
- D. RMAN will configure itself for minimal OS/CPU impact at the cost of time to back up the database.
- E. RMAN will automatically compress backups.
NEW QUESTION 14
AUM (Automatic UNDO Management) has been retaining about 15 minutes worth of undo. You want to double the retention period, but not at the expense of new transactions failing. You decide to alter the system to set the parameter UNDO_RETENTION=18000. However, AUM still retains only about 15 minutes worth of undo.
What is the problem? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. You need to alter the undo tablespace to add the RETENTION GUARANTEE setting.
- B. You need to increase the size of the undo tablespace.
- C. The undo tablespace is not set to auto-extend.
- D. You need to alter the Recycle Bin to add the RETENTION GUARANTEE setting.
NEW QUESTION 15
To reference existing ASM files, you need to use a fully qualified ASM filename. Your development database has a disk group named DG2A, the database name is DEV19, and the ASM file that you want to reference is a datafile for the USERS02 tablespace.
Which of the following is a valid ASM filename for this ASM file?
- A. dev19/+DG2A/datafile/users02.701.2
- B. +DG2A/dev19/datafile/users02.701.2
- C. +DG2A/dev19/users02/datafile.701.2
- D. +DG2A.701.2
- E. +DG2A/datafile/dev19.users.02.701.2
Fully Qualified File Name Form (link)
A fully qualified file name has the following form:
+diskgroup is the disk group name preceded by a plus sign. You can think of the plus sign (+) as the root directory of the Oracle ASM file system, similar to the slash (/) on UNIX or Linux computers.
dbname is the DB_UNIQUE_NAME of the database to which the file belongs. filetype is the Oracle file type and can be one of the file types shown in Table 7-3.
filetypetag is type-specific information about the file and can be one of the tags shown in Table 7-3.
file.incarnation is the file/incarnation pair, used to ensure uniqueness. For example,
filetype = 'DATAFILE', Data files and data file copies
filetypetag = 'tblspname', Name of the tablespace into which the file is added
NEW QUESTION 16
In Recovery Manager (RMAN), you are taking image copies of the data files of your production database and rolling them forward at regular intervals. You attempt to restart your database. After a regular maintenance task, you realize that one of the data files that belongs to the USERS tablespace is damaged and you need to recover the data file by using the image copy. Because a media failure caused the data file to be damaged, you want to place the data file in a different location while restoring the file.
Which option must you consider for this task?
- A. using only the RMAN SWITCH command to set the new location for the data file
- B. placing the database in the MOUNT state for the restore and recovery operations.
- C. using an RMAN RUN block with the SET NEWNAME and then the SWITCH command.
- D. configuring two channels: one for the restore operation and the other for the recovery operation
NEW QUESTION 17
ENCRYPT_TS is an encrypted tablespace that contains tables with data.
Which statement is true regarding the effect of queries and data manipulation language (DML) statements on the encrypted data in the tables?
- A. The data is decrypted during SORT and JOIN operations.
- B. The data remains encrypted when it is read into memory.
- C. The data remains encrypted when it is stored in the redo logs.
- D. The data remains encrypted in the UNDO tablespace provided that the UNDO tablespace was created with the encryption option enabled.
NEW QUESTION 18
Given the following RMAN commands, choose the option that reflects the order required to restore your currently operational ARCHIVELOG mode database.
a: restore database; b: recover database;
c: shutdown immediate d: startup
e: restore archivelog all; f: alter database open
- A. a, b, c, d, e, f
- B. c, b, a, d, e, f
- C. c, b, a, d, f
- D. c, a, b, d
- E. c, a, e, b, d, f
NEW QUESTION 19
Which RMAN backup command is used to create the block-change tracking file?
- A. alter database create block change tracking file
- B. alter database enable block change file
- C. alter database enable block change tracking using file '/ora01/opt/block_change_tracking.fil'
- D. alter system enable block change tracking using file '/ora01/opt/block_ change_tracking.fil'
- E. alter system block change tracking on
NEW QUESTION 20
When creating a SQL tuning set, which of the following steps allows the DBA to reduce the size of the SQL set by selecting specific operators and values?
- A. Filter versions
- B. Filter loads
- C. Filter tasks
- D. Filter options
NEW QUESTION 21
Examine the following command:
SQL> ALTER TABLE booking SHRINK SPACE COMPACT;
Which activity is performed when the preceding command is executed?
- A. The shrink operation touches every block in the BOOKING table
- B. The high-water mark (HWM) for the BOOKING table is shifted from its original position
- C. The progress of the shrink operation is saved in the bitmap blocks of the BOOKING table
- D. The data manipulation language (DML) triggers on the BOOKING table are executed because the shrink operation is internally handled by the INSERT/DELETE operation
NEW QUESTION 22
View the Exhibit to examine the error obtained during the I/O calibration process. There are no data files on raw devices. What is the reason for this error?
- A. The DISK_ASYNCH_IO parameter is set to TRUE.
- B. The FILESYSTEMIO_OPTIONS parameter is set to NONE.
- C. Another session runs the I/O calibration process concurrently.
- D. The pending area has not been created before running the I/O calibration process.
188.8.131.52 FILESYSTEMIO_OPTIONS Initialization Parameter
You can use the FILESYSTEMIO_OPTIONS initialization parameter to enable or disable asynchronous I/O or direct I/O on file system files. This parameter is platform-specific and has a default value that is best for a particular platform.
FILESYTEMIO_OPTIONS can be set to one of the following values:
ASYNCH: enable asynchronous I/O on file system files, which has no timing requirement for transmission.
DIRECTIO: enable direct I/O on file system files, which bypasses the buffer cache. SETALL: enable both asynchronous and direct I/O on file system files.
NONE: disable both asynchronous and direct I/O on file system files.
To enable asynch I/O, set two values in the init.ora file (or spfile) and recycle the instances:
disk_asynch_io = true filesystemio_options = asynch
The first one is default; so you may not have to change it. The default of the second one is NONE; so you will probably have to change it. After setting these values and recycling the instance,
NEW QUESTION 23
What is the end result of these commands if they are successful?
RMAN> show retention policy;
RMAN configuration parameters for database with db_unique_name ORCL are: CONFIGURE RETENTION POLICY TO REDUNDANCY 1; # default
RMAN> backup database tag=gold_copy plus archivelog tag=gold_copy delete input; RMAN> backup database tag=silver_copy plus archivelog tag=silver_copy delete input;
- A. Attempting to restore silver_copy will fail.
- B. Attempting to restore gold_copy will fail.
- C. Both backups will be available for restore without question.
- D. Attempting to restore gold_copy may or may not succeed.
- E. You will not be able to restore either gold_copy or silver_copy.
NEW QUESTION 24
The ADMIN_EMP table has columns EMPNO, ENAME, DEPTNO, and SAL. It has a materialized view EMP_MV with a materialized log and an ENAME_IDX index on the ENAME column. You need to perform an online table redefinition on the ADMIN_EMP table to move it from the TBS1 tablespace to the TBS2 tablespace in the same schema.
What action is required for the dependent objects when you perform online redefinition on the table?
- A. The materialized view should have a complete refresh performed after the online table redefinition is completed.
- B. The materialized view should have a fast refresh performed after the online table redefinition is completed.
- C. The materialized view, materialized log, and the index should be dropped and re-created after the online table redefinition is complete.
- D. The materialized view and materialized log should be dropped and all constraints disabled and re-created after the online table redefinition is complete.
Restrictions for Online Redefinition of Tables
✑ After redefining a table that has a materialized view log, the subsequent refresh of any dependent materialized view must be a complete refresh.
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Dumpscollection.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Z0-053 dumps! All 1Z0-053 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1Z0-053/ (698 New Questions)