The Secret Of Check-Point 156-215.80 Free Demo
Cause all that matters here is passing the Check-Point 156-215.80 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 156-215.80 Check Point Certified Security Administrator exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Exambible 156-215.80 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Check-Point 156-215.80 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
The Firewall kernel is replicated multiple times, therefore:
- A. The Firewall kernel only touches the packet if the connection is accelerated
- B. The Firewall can run different policies per core
- C. The Firewall kernel is replicated only with new connections and deletes itself once the connection times out
- D. The Firewall can run the same policy on all cores
NEW QUESTION 2
What statement is true regarding Visitor Mode?
- A. VPN authentication and encrypted traffic are tunneled through port TCP 443.
- B. Only ESP traffic is tunneled through port TCP 443.
- C. Only Main mode and Quick mode traffic are tunneled on TCP port 443.
- D. All VPN traffic is tunneled through UDP port 4500.
NEW QUESTION 3
What port is used for delivering logs from the gateway to the management server?
- A. Port 258
- B. Port 18209
- C. Port 257
- D. Port 981
NEW QUESTION 4
Which SmartConsole component can Administrators use to track changes to the Rule Base?
- A. WebUI
- B. SmartView Tracker
- C. SmartView Monitor
- D. SmartReporter
NEW QUESTION 5
Fill in the blank: By default, the SIC certificates issued by R80 Management Server are based on the _____ algorithm.
- A. SHA-256
- B. SHA-200
- C. MD5
- D. SHA-128
NEW QUESTION 6
Which set of objects have an Authentication tab?
- A. Templates, Users
- B. Users, Networks
- C. Users, User Group
- D. Networks, Hosts
NEW QUESTION 7
Fill in the blank: The R80 SmartConsole, SmartEvent GUI client, and _____ consolidate billions of logs and shows them as prioritized security events.
- A. SmartMonitor
- B. SmartView Web Application
- C. SmartReporter
- D. SmartTracker
Event Analysis with SmartEvent
The SmartEvent Software Blade is a unified security event management and analysis solution that delivers real-time, graphical threat management information. SmartConsole, SmartView Web Application, and the SmartEvent GUI client consolidate billions of logs and show them as prioritized security events so you can immediately respond to security incidents, and do the necessary actions to prevent more attacks. You can customize the views to monitor the events that are most important to you. You can move from a high level view to detailed forensic analysis in a few clicks. With the free-text search and suggestions, you can quickly run data analysis and identify critical security events.
NEW QUESTION 8
Joey wants to configure NTP on R80 Security Management Server. He decided to do this via WebUI. What is the correct address to access the Web UI for Gaia platform via browser?
- A. https://<Device_IP_Address>
- B. https://<Device_IP_Address>:443
- C. https://<Device_IP_Address>:10000
- D. https://<Device_IP_Address>:4434
Access to Web UI Gaia administration interface, initiate a connection from a browser to the default administration IP address: Logging in to the WebUI
To log in to the WebUI:
Enter this URL in your browser: https://<Gaia IP address>
Enter your user name and password. References:
NEW QUESTION 9
Which configuration element determines which traffic should be encrypted into a VPN tunnel vs. sent in the clear?
- A. The firewall topologies
- B. NAT Rules
- C. The Rule Base
- D. The VPN Domains
NEW QUESTION 10
Which Threat Prevention Profile is not included by default in R80 Management?
- A. Basic – Provides reliable protection on a range of non-HTTP protocols for servers, with minimal impact on network performance
- B. Optimized – Provides excellent protection for common network products and protocols against recent or popular attacks
- C. Strict – Provides a wide coverage for all products and protocols, with impact on network performance
- D. Recommended – Provides all protection for all common network products and servers, with impact on network performance
NEW QUESTION 11
In R80 spoofing is defined as a method of:
- A. Disguising an illegal IP address behind an authorized IP address through Port Address Translation.
- B. Hiding your firewall from unauthorized users.
- C. Detecting people using false or wrong authentication logins
- D. Making packets appear as if they come from an authorized IP address.
IP spoofing replaces the untrusted source IP address with a fake, trusted one, to hijack connections to your network. Attackers use IP spoofing to send malware and bots to your protected network, to execute DoS attacks, or to gain unauthorized access.
NEW QUESTION 12
To fully enable Dynamic Dispatcher on a Security Gateway:
- A. run fw ctl multik set_mode 9 in Expert mode and then reboot
- B. Using cpconfig, update the Dynamic Dispatcher value to “full” under the CoreXL menu
- C. Edit /proc/interrupts to include multik set_mode 1 at the bottom of the file, save, and reboot
- D. run fw ctl multik set_mode 1 in Expert mode and then reboot
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following is NOT an option to calculate the traffic direction?
- A. Incoming
- B. Internal
- C. External
- D. Outgoing
NEW QUESTION 14
The technical-support department has a requirement to access an intranet server. When configuring a User Authentication rule to achieve this, which of the following should you remember?
- A. You can only use the rule for Telnet, FTP, SMPT, and rlogin services.
- B. The Security Gateway first checks if there is any rule that does not require authentication for this type of connection before invoking the Authentication Security Server.
- C. Once a user is first authenticated, the user will not be prompted for authentication again until logging out.
- D. You can limit the authentication attempts in the User Properties' Authentication tab.
NEW QUESTION 15
Fill the blank. IT is Best Practice to have a _____ rule at the end of each policy layer.
- A. Explicit Drop
- B. Implied Drop
- C. Explicit Cleanup
- D. Implicit Drop
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is NOT a set of Regulatory Requirements related to Information Security?
- A. ISO 37001
- B. Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- C. HIPPA
- D. PCI
ISO 37001 - Anti-bribery management systems
NEW QUESTION 17
Fill in the blank: An identity server uses a ____ for user authentication.
- A. Shared secret
- B. Certificate
- C. One-time password
- D. Token
NEW QUESTION 18
Which policy type is used to enforce bandwidth and traffic control rules?
- A. Threat Emulation
- B. Access Control
- C. QoS
- D. Threat Prevention
Check Point's QoS Solution
QoS is a policy-based QoS management solution from Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., satisfies your needs for a bandwidth management solution. QoS is a unique, software-only based application that manages traffic end-to-end across networks, by distributing enforcement throughout network hardware and software.
NEW QUESTION 19
What will be the effect of running the following command on the Security Management Server?
- A. Remove the installed Security Policy.
- B. Remove the local ACL lists.
- C. No effect.
- D. Reset SIC on all gateways.
This command uninstall actual security policy (already installed) References:
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following firewall modes DOES NOT allow for Identity Awareness to be deployed?
- A. Bridge
- B. Load Sharing
- C. High Availability
- D. Fail Open
NEW QUESTION 21
Fill in the blanks: A High Availability deployment is referred to as a ____ cluster and a Load Sharing deployment is referred to as a _____ cluster.
- A. Standby/standby; active/active
- B. Active/active; standby/standby
- C. Active/active; active/standby;
- D. Active/standby; active/active
In a High Availability cluster, only one member is active (Active/Standby operation).
ClusterXL Load Sharing distributes traffic within a cluster so that the total throughput of multiple members is increased. In Load Sharing configurations, all functioning members in the cluster are active, and handle network traffic (Active/Active operation).
NEW QUESTION 22
When installing a dedicated R80 SmartEvent server, what is the recommended size of the root partition?
- A. Any size
- B. Less than 20GB
- C. More than 10GB and less than 20 GB
- D. At least 20GB
NEW QUESTION 23
Fill in the blank: An LDAP server holds one or more ______.
- A. Server Units
- B. Administrator Units
- C. Account Units
- D. Account Server
NEW QUESTION 24
What is the default shell for the command line interface?
- A. Expert
- B. Clish
- C. Admin
- D. Normal
The default shell of the CLI is called clish References:
NEW QUESTION 25
Thanks for reading the newest 156-215.80 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumpscollection.com 156-215.80 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/156-215.80/ (485 Q&As Dumps)