Abreast Of The Times Oracle Database 11g: Administration II 1Z0-053 Prep
We provide real 1Z0-053 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Oracle 1Z0-053 Exam quickly & easily. The 1Z0-053 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Oracle 1Z0-053 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 1Z0-053 exam.
Oracle 1Z0-053 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
You have created a script in the recovery catalog called backup_database. Which of the following commands would successfully execute that script?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
- E. Option E
Use the EXECUTE SCRIPT command to run a stored script. If GLOBAL is specified, then a global script with this name must exist in the recovery catalog; otherwise, RMAN returns error RMAN-06004. If GLOBAL is not specified, then RMAN searches for a local stored script defined for the current target database. If no local script with this name is found, then RMAN searches for a global script by the same name and executes it if one is found.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which method could be utilized to identify both DML operations and the SQL statements needed to undo those operations for a specific schema owner? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Query DBA_TRANSACTION_QUERY for TABLE_NAME, OPERATION, andUNDO_SQ
- B. Limit rows by START_SCN and TABLE_OWNER.
- C. Query FLASHBACK_TRANSACTION_QUERY for TABLE_NAME, OPERATION, andUNDO_SQ
- D. Limit rows by START_SCN and TABLE_OWNER.
- E. Query FLASHBACK_TRANSACTION_QUERY for TABLE_NAME, OPERATION, andUNDO_SQ
- F. Limit rows by START_TIMESTAMP and TABLE_OWNER.
- G. Query DBA_TRANSACTION_QUERY for TABLE_NAME, OPERATION, andUNDO_SQ
- H. Limit rows by START_TIMESTAMP and TABLE_OWNER.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are managing an Oracle Database 11g instance with ASM storage. The ASM instance is down. To know the details of the disks in the DATA disk group , you issued the following ASMCMD command:
ASMCMD> lsdsk -I -d DATA
Which statement is true regarding the outcome of this command?
- A. The command succeeds but it retrieves only the disk names.
- B. The command produces an error because the ASM instance is down.
- C. The command succeeds but it shows only the status of the ASM instance.
- D. The command succeeds and retrieves information by scanning the disk headers based on anASM_DISKSTRING value.
See details at Options for the lsdsk command.
-I Scans disk headers for information rather than extracting the information from an Oracle ASM instance. This option forces non-connected mode.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two are the uses of the ASM metadata backup and restore (AMBR) feature? (Choose two.)
- A. It can be used to back up all data on ASM disks.
- B. It can be used to recover the damaged ASM disk group along with the data.
- C. It can be used to gather information about a pre-existing ASM disk group with disk paths, disk name, failure groups, attributes, templates, and alias directory structure.
- D. It can be used to re-create the ASM disk group with its attributes.
NEW QUESTION 5
Your system has been upgraded from Oracle Database 10g to Oracle Database 11g. You imported SQL Tuning Sets (STS) from the previous version. After changing the OPTIMIZER_FEATURES_ENABLE parameter to 10.2.0.4 and running the SQL Performance Analyzer, you observed performance regression for a few SQL statements. What would you do with these SQL statements?
- A. Set OPTIMIZER_USE_PLAN_BASELINES to FALSE to prevent the use of regressedplans.
- B. Capture the plans from the previous version using STS and then load them into the stored outline.
- C. Capture the plans from the previous version using STS and then load them into SQL Management Base (SMB).
- D. Set OPTIMIZER_CAPTURE_SQL_PLAN_BASELINES to FALSE to prevent the plans from being loaded to the SQL plan baseline.
The SQL management base (SMB) is a part of the data dictionary that resides in the SYSAUX tablespace. It stores statement logs, plan histories, SQL plan baselines, and SQL profiles.
Parameters Relating to Stored Outline Migration:
✑ OPTIMIZER_CAPTURE_SQL_PLAN_BASELINES, Enables or disables the automatic recognition of repeatable SQL statement and the generation of SQL plan baselines for these statements.
✑ OPTIMIZER_USE_SQL_PLAN_BASELINES, Enables or disables the use of SQL
plan baselines stored in SQL Management Base.
NEW QUESTION 6
You want to make sure that your database backup does not exceed 10 hours in length. What command would you issue that would meet this condition?
- A. backup database plus archivelog;
- B. backup database plus archivelog until time 10:00;
- C. backup database plus archivelog timeout 10:00;
- D. backup database plus archivelog duration 10:00;
- E. backup database plus archivelog timeout 10:00;
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two statements are true with respect to the maintenance window? (Choose two.)
- A. A DBA can enable or disable an individual task in all maintenance windows.
- B. A DBA cannot change the duration of the maintenance window after it is created.
- C. In case of a long maintenance window, all Automated Maintenance Tasks are restarted every four hours.
- D. A DBA can control the percentage of the resource allocated to the Automated Maintenance Tasks in each window.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statements are true regarding system-partitioned tables? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Only a single partitioning key column can be specified.
- B. All DML statements must use partition-extended syntax.
- C. The same physical attributes must be specified for each partition.
- D. Unique local indexes cannot be created on a system-partitioned table.
- E. Traditional partition pruning and partitionwise joins are not supported on these tables.
NEW QUESTION 9
While querying the EMPLOYEES table, you receive an ORA-01578 message indicating block corruption in File# 1201 and Block# 1968. You analyze the table and the corruption is
Which RMAN command do you use to perform BMR and repair the corrupt block?
- A. RECOVER FILE=1201 BLOCK=1968;
- B. RECOVER CORRUPTION LIST;
- C. RECOVER DATAFILE 1201 BLOCK 1968;
- D. RECOVER BLOCK CORRUPTION LIST;
- E. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following options describes Segment Shrink?
- A. Reclaims space above and below the high-water mark without using additional space
- B. Moves rows to a new physical location, resetting the high-water mark, but uses additional space during the operation
- C. Deallocates space above the high-water mark that is currently not in use
- D. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three actions are required to configure the Flashback Database? (Choose three.)
- A. set Flash Recovery Area
- B. enable Flashback logging
- C. create FLASHBACK tablespace
- D. start the database in the ARCHIVELOG mode
- E. start the database in the NOARCHIVELOG mode
NEW QUESTION 12
You want to enable automatic PGA memory management in your database. Which setting is required to achieve this?
- A. Set MEMORY_TARGET to zero
- B. Set the STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter to BASIC
- C. Set the WORKAREA_SIZE_POLICY parameter to MANUAL
- D. Set the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET parameter to nonzero value
NEW QUESTION 13
While working on a data problem, Curt, Bill, Ben, Mike, and Matt introduced a vast amount of corrupted data into the database. Pablo has discovered this problem and he needs you to recover the database to the point in time prior to the introduction of the corruption. The logical corruption was introduced at 6:30 p.m. on September 6, 2008.
Which of the following would be the correct commands to use to restore the database to a point in time before the corruption?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
- E. Option E
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statement about Automatic Memory Management with Oracle 11g is true?
- A. You cannot specify MEMORY_TARGET if you explicitly specify SGA_TARGET or PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET values that are greater than zero in your parameter file.
- B. Oracle can reallocate memory between the SGA and PGA automatically as needed.
- C. To use Automatic Memory Management, you must explicitly set both the MEMORY_TARGET and MEMORY_MAX_TARGET parameters in your parameter file.
- D. You can set the MEMORY_TARGET parameter to a maximum value of the current SGA size plus the current PGA size.
NEW QUESTION 15
You are managing an Oracle Database 11g database. You want to take a backup on tape drives of the USERS tablespace that has a single data file of 900 MB. You have tape drives of 300 MB each. To accomplish the backup, you issued the following RMAN command:
RMAN>BACKUP SECTION SIZE 300M
What configuration should be effected to accomplish faster and optimized backups by using the above command?
- A. The SBT channel must be configured, with the default parallelism setting for the SBT device set to 1.
- B. The COMPATIBLE initialization parameter for the database instance must be set to at least 10.0.
- C. The SBT channel must be configured, with the parallelism setting for the SBT device set to 3.
- D. The SBT channel must be configured, with the MAXPIECESIZE set to 300 MB.
Dividing the Backup of a Large Data File into Sections (link)
If you specify the SECTION SIZE parameter on the BACKUP command, then RMAN creates a backup set in which each backup piece contains the blocks from one file section. A file section is a contiguous range of blocks in a file. This type of backup is called a multisection backup.
Note: You cannot specify SECTION SIZE with MAXPIECESIZE.
The purpose of multisection backups is to enable RMAN channels to back up a single large file in parallel. RMAN divides the work among multiple channels, with each channel backing up one file section in a file. Backing up a file in separate sections can improve the performance of backups of large datafiles.
If a multisection backup completes successfully, then none of the backup sets generated during the backup contain a partial data file. If a multisection backup is unsuccessful, then it is possible for the RMAN metadata to contain a record for a partial backup set. RMAN does not consider partial backups for restore and recovery. You must use the DELETE command to delete the partial backup set.
If you specify a section size that is larger than the size of the file, then RMAN does not use multisection backup for the file. If you specify a small section size that would produce more than 256 sections, then RMAN increases the section size to a value that results in exactly 256 sections.
To make a multisection backup:
1. Start RMAN and connect to a target database and recovery catalog (if used).
2. If necessary, configure channel parallelism so that RMAN can make the backup parallel.
3. Execute BACKUP with the SECTION SIZE parameter.
For example, suppose that the users tablespace contains a single data file of 900 MB. Also assume that three SBT channels are configured, with the parallelism setting for the SBT device set to 3. You can break up the data file in this tablespace into file sections as shown in the following example:
SECTION SIZE 300M
In this example, each of the three SBT channels backs up a 300 MB file section of the users data file.
NEW QUESTION 16
To set the history retention period for either window logging or job logging individually, which parameters of the SET_SCHEDULER_ATTRIBUTE procedure need to be used? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. LOG_HISTORY
- B. JOB_LOG_RETENTION
- C. WINDOW_LOG_RETENTION
- D. WHICH_LOG
- E. LOG_NAME
Attributes list of SET_SCHEDULE_ATTRIBUTE:
'default_timezone': Repeating jobs and windows that use the calendaring syntax retrieve the time
zone from this attribute when start_date is not specified. See "Calendaring Syntax" for more information.
'email_server': The SMTP server address that the Scheduler uses to send e-mail notifications for job state events. E-mail notifications cannot be sent if this attribute is NULL. 'email_sender': The default e-mail address of the sender of job state e-mail notifications. 'email_server_credential': The schema and name of an existing credential object that SYS has execute object privileges on. Default is NULL. The username and password stored in this credential are used to authenticate with the e-mail server when sending e-mail notifications. This functionality is available with Oracle Database 11g Release 2 (22.214.171.124). 'email_server_encryption': This attribute indicates whether or not encryption is enabled for this email server connection, and if so, at what point encryption starts, and with which protocol. This functionality is available starting with Oracle Database 11g Release 2 (126.96.36.199). Values are:
NONE: the default, indicating no encryption used
SSL_TLS: indicating that either SSL or TLS are used, from the beginning of the connection STARTTLS:indicating that the connection starts unencrypted, but the command STARTTLS is sent to the e-mail server and starts encryption
'event_expiry_time': The time, in seconds, before a job state event generated by the Scheduler expires from the Scheduler event queue. If NULL, job state events expire after 24 hours.
'log_history': The number of days that log entries for both the job log and the window log are retained. Default is 30 and the range of valid values is 0 through 1000000. 'max_job_slave_processes': This Scheduler attribute is not used.
The PURGE_LOG Procedure uses "WHICH_LOG" and "LOG_NAME" attributes. Syntax
This specifies how much history (in days) to keep. The valid range is 0 - 1000000. If set to 0, no history is kept.
This specifies the log type. Valid values are: job_log, window_log, and job_and_window_log.
This specifies which job-specific entries must be purged from the jog log. This can be a comma-delimited list of job names and job classes. Whenever job_name has a value other than NULL, the which_log argument implicitly includes the job log.
NEW QUESTION 17
What feature comes into play to help ensure the completion of the backup should one of three backup devices fail during a backup that is using three different channels?
- A. Channel failover
- B. Restartable backups
- C. Rescheduable backups
- D. Automatic backup recovery
- E. Channel recovery
NEW QUESTION 18
You are working on a 24X7 database. You want to design a backup strategy for your database that uses user managed backups. You want to be able to perform all backups while the database remains online.
Which statement about performing user-managed backups in a 24x7 environment is true?
- A. You must have change tracking enabled in your database
- B. Your database must be running in NOARCHIVELOG mode
- C. To back up a tablespace, it must be in backup mode
- D. To back up a tablespace, it must first be taken offline
NEW QUESTION 19
What are the two different types of database duplication? (Choose two.)
- A. Active
- B. Passive
- C. Online
- D. Backup-based
- E. Failure driven
NEW QUESTION 20
Examine the following values of the initialization parameters in the database having the SID ORCL:
BACKGROUND_DUMP_DEST=/u01/app/oracle/product/11.1.0/db_1/bdump USER_DUMP_DEST=/u01/app/oracle/product/11.1.0/db_1/udump CORE_DUMP_DEST=/u01/app/oracle/product/11.1.0/db_1/cdump DIAGNOSTIC_DEST=
The environment variables have the following value: ORACLE_BASE=/u01/app/oracle
What is the location of the Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR) home?
- A. /u01/app/oracle/product/11.1.0/db_1
- B. /u01/app/oracle
- C. $ORACLE_HOME/bdump
- D. $ORACLE_HOME/log
The Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR) is a directory structure that is stored outside of the database. It is therefore available for problem diagnosis when the database is down. The ADR root directory is known as ADR base. Its location is set by the DIAGNOSTIC_DEST initialization parameter. If this parameter is omitted or left null, the database sets DIAGNOSTIC_DEST upon startup as follows:
✑ If environment variable ORACLE_BASE is set, DIAGNOSTIC_DEST is set to the
directory designated by ORACLE_BASE.
✑ If environment variable ORACLE_BASE is not set, DIAGNOSTIC_DEST is set to ORACLE_HOME/log.
NEW QUESTION 21
Every resource plan must contain an allocation to which consumer group?
- A. LOW_GROUP
- B. SYS_GROUP
- C. DEFAULT_GROUP
- D. BASE_GROUP
- E. OTHER_GROUPS
NEW QUESTION 22
The following command is executed to create the baseline template:
SQL> EXECUTE DBMS_WORKLOAD_REPOSITORY.CREATE_BASELINE_TEMPLATE( START_TIME=> TO_TIESTAMP(SYSDATE+2), END_TIME=>TO_TIMESTAMP(SYSDATE+10),
BASELINE_NAME=>'Mybase4', TEMPLATE_NAME=>'Mytemp4', EXPIRATION=>NULL);
Which statement is true about the effect of the above command?
- A. It creates a baseline template that never expires.
- B. It produces an error because no snapshot information is provided to create the baseline.
- C. It creates a baseline template that expires after the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) retention period.
- D. It creates a repeating baseline template that repeats after the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) retention period.
NEW QUESTION 23
The environmental variable ORACLE_BASE is set. You want to check the diagnostic files created as part of the Automatic Diagnostic Repository (ADR). View the Exhibit and note the various parameters set in your database.
What will be the location of the ADR base? Exhibit:
- A. It is set to ORACLE_BASE.
- B. It is set to ORACLE_HOME/log.
- C. It is set to /u01/app/oracle/admin/orcl/adump.
- D. It is set to /u01/app/oracle/flash_recovery_area.
The ADR root directory is known as ADR base. Its location is set by the DIAGNOSTIC_DEST initialization parameter. If this parameter is omitted or left null, the database sets DIAGNOSTIC_DEST upon startup as follows:
✑ If environment variable ORACLE_BASE is set, DIAGNOSTIC_DEST is set to the directory designated by ORACLE_BASE.
✑ If environment variable ORACLE_BASE is not set, DIAGNOSTIC_DEST is set to ORACLE_HOME/log.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which DBMS_RESOURCE_MANAGER procedure prioritizes consumer-group mappings?
- A. CREATE_MAPPING_PRIORITY
- B. SET_MAPPING_PRIORITY
- C. SET_MAPPING_ORDER
- D. PRIORITIZE_MAPPING_ORDER
- E. This functionality is not available through the DBMS_RESOURCE_MANAGER package.
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-053 Exam with 698 Q&As Dumpscollection.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumpscollection.com 1Z0-053 Dumps: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1Z0-053/ (698 New Questions)