What Actual Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist Real Exam Is
Testking offers free demo for Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist exam. "Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist (SP19)", also known as Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist exam, is a Salesforce Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist exam, will help you answer those questions. The Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Salesforce Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist exams and revised by experts!
Check Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Northern Trail Outfitters wants to display different content areas based on the subscriber data Which two features can be used to accomplish this? (Choose two.)
- A. Personalization Strings
- B. Profile Mappin
- C. AMPscript
- D. Dynamic Content
NEW QUESTION 2
If all subscribersreside within a single master data extension, what is the optimal way to manage unsubscribes by communication type?
- A. Create a profile attribute or data extension field for each communication type, and use a boolean value to capture subscriber status
- B. Create suppression lists for each communication type, and associate the suppression list with the email in the user-initiated send definition
- C. Create separate lists or data extensions for each communication type, and create a filter to segment subscribers into the applicable lists or data extensions
- D. Create publications lists for each communication type, and associate the publication list with the email send in the user-initiated send definition
NEW QUESTION 3
NTO just hired a new associate whose …email is going to start creating and deploying the companies’ monthly campaigns and NTO need to ensure that no mistakes are made. Which two elements of the sent can be reviewed with approvals? Choose two answers
- A. hyperlinks
- B. from name
- C. send count
- D. subject line
NEW QUESTION 4
A marketer wants to overwrite the data in adata extension on a daily basis using Automation Studio. What can the marketer do to accomplish this task?
- A. Create an import using the Import Wizard in Automation Studio.
- B. Create an Import Activity and execute it manually.
- C. Create an import using theImport Wizard in the Email Application.
- D. Create an Import Activity to use in a workflow in Automation Studio.
NEW QUESTION 5
NTO would like to create a landing page that displays subscribers information pass to it from email link on the page, This page contains a smart capture form,NTO would like to require email address and reply date and response for subscriber’scompleting the form, how should NTO will set the data extension
- A. create a data extension with email address, reply date and response fields as non-null able
- B. crate a data extension with email address reply date and responsefields as null able
- C. createthe data extension with email address as the primary key and reply date and response fields as nullable
- D. create a dataextension with email address as non-nullable and reply date and response fields as nullable
NEW QUESTION 6
A customer wants to automate nightly imports and also have the ability to manually import files via the Import Wizard.
What needs to be configured in the Marketing Cloud account?
- A. File Transfer
- B. Data Loader
- C. Enhanced SFTP
- D. Encrypted SFTP
NEW QUESTION 7
A company has set out to increase their subscriberbase. They hired a team of marketing consultants to develop an acquisition plan backed by data.
What are two effective methods to acquire new subscribers? Choose 2 answers
- A. Require customers to provide their email address when calling customer service.
- B. Create an in-store SMS campaign that offers a discount for opting in.
- C. Have customers opt in to email before they can shop online.
- D. Ask for an email address when a customer makes a purchase in-store.
NEW QUESTION 8
Some of the best practices for interacting with potential and active subscribers include get permission, but remember permission expires over time and has a half life. What are some other best practices for interacting with potential and active subscribers? (Choose 3)
- A. Keep SPAM complaints under 10%
- B. Keep SPAM complaints under .01%
- C. Make unsubscribe easyand honor immediately
- D. Email never mandatory for customer interaction
- E. Accurately identify the sender in the header information.
NEW QUESTION 9
A marketer is preparing an email for sending and completing quality assurance checks. Which testing feature mirrorslogic used by spam filters to identify words, phrases, and patterns that are likely triggers, allowing marketers to make changes that will improve deliverability?
- A. Spam Check
- B. Validate
- C. Content Detective
- D. Subscriber Preview
NEW QUESTION 10
A file is received daily from a data provider to the account SFTP. This file needs to be imported into Marketing Cloud as soon as it arrives. The arrival time of this file varies by several hours from day to day. What tools should be used to accomplish this?
- A. Journey Builder Fire Event Entry Source
- B. Automation Studio Schedule Starting Source
- C. Automation Studio File Drop Starting Source
- D. Journey Builder Import Activity Entry Source
NEW QUESTION 11
Northern Train Outfitters wants to maintain enterprise-wide opt-outs for two segments of its subscribers: Education Events and Sales. Which feature would the companyuse?
- A. Shared Emails
- B. Shared Portfolio Items
- C. Shared Data Extensions
- D. Shared Publication Lists
NEW QUESTION 12
A marketer plans to send a Commercial email.
Which two criteria should be met to ensure compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act? (Choose two.)
- A. Include a phone number to call.
- B. Include the mailingaddress of the sender.
- C. Ensure an opt-out link is present.
- D. State why the subscriber is receiving the email
NEW QUESTION 13
A marketing associate at Northern Trail Outfitters must create an email campaign for the company's new winter offerings. Which method could the associate use to create the email message? (Choose 2)
- A. Email Send Wizard
- B. User-initiated email message
- C. Email templates
- D. HTML Paste
NEW QUESTION 14
NTO has planned cross-channel marketing efforts based on how a subscriber responds to an email and when they last purchased. NTO is evaluating both Automation Studio and Journey Builder for its campaigns and are leaning towards JourneyBuilder due to the available activities. Which three Canvas Activities are available in Journey Builder?
Choose 3 answers
- A. Wait Until
- B. Query Activity
- C. Decision Split
- D. Post to Facebook
- E. Send SMS
NEW QUESTION 15
A marketing team wants to send an email to an audience on a weekly basis. The team receives multiple files each week that need to be imported and joined to build the target audience for the email.
Which tool should be used to execute this process?
- A. Filter Activity
- B. Data Extract Activity
- C. Automation Studio
- D. Journey Builder
NEW QUESTION 16
NTO wants to improve open rates. The email tracking team would like each of its campaign to have an engaging firm name, what should the email team setup foreach campaign.
- A. Delivery profiles
- B. Sender profile
- C. Profile attributes
- D. send flow
NEW QUESTION 17
P.S. Easily pass Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist Exam with 281 Q&As DumpSolutions.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest DumpSolutions.com Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist Dumps: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/Marketing-Cloud-Email-Specialist-dumps/ (281 New Questions)