A Review Of Pinpoint SPLK-1003 Latest Exam
Passleader SPLK-1003 Questions are updated and all SPLK-1003 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our SPLK-1003 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real SPLK-1003 exam without a problem. We have Leading Splunk SPLK-1003 dumps study guide. PASSED SPLK-1003 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free SPLK-1003 Demo Online For Splunk Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which Splunk component performs indexing and responds to search requests from the search head?
- A. Forwarder
- B. Search peer
- C. License master
- D. Search head cluster
NEW QUESTION 2
The priority of layered Splunk configuration files depends on the file’s:
- A. Owner
- B. Weight
- C. Context
- D. Creation time
NEW QUESTION 3
How do you remove missing forwarders from the Monitoring Console?
- A. By restarting Splunk.
- B. By rescanning active forwarders.
- C. By reloading the deployment server.
- D. By rebuilding the forwarder asset table.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which Splunk component distributes apps and certain other configuration updates to search head cluster members?
- A. Deployer
- B. Cluster master
- C. Deployment server
- D. Search head cluster master
NEW QUESTION 5
Which Splunk component does a search head primarily communicate with?
- A. Indexer
- B. Forwarder
- C. Cluster master
- D. Deployment server
NEW QUESTION 6
Where can scripts for scripted inputs reside on the host file system? (Select all that apply.)
- A. $SPLUNK_HOME/bin/scripts
- B. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps/bin
- C. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/system/bin
- D. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps/<your_app>/bin
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following enables compression for universal forwarders in outputs.conf?
- A. [udpout:mysplunk_indexer11] compression=true
- B. [tcpout] defaultGroup=my_indexers compressed=true
- C. /opt/splunkforwarder/bin/splunk enable compression
- D. [tcpount:my_indexers] server=mysplunk_indexer1:9997, mysplunk_indexer2:9997 decompression=false
NEW QUESTION 8
To set up a network input in Splunk, what needs to be specified?
- A. File path.
- B. Username and password.
- C. Network protocol and port number.
- D. Network protocol and MAC address.
Reference: http://dev.splunk.com/view/dev -guide/SP-CAAAE3A
NEW QUESTION 9
The universal forwarder has which capabilities when sending data? (Select all that apply.)
- A. Sending alerts
- B. Compressing data
- C. Obfuscating/hiding data
- D. Indexer acknowledgement
NEW QUESTION 10
With authentication methods are natively supported within Splunk Enterprise? (Select all that apply.)
- A. LDAP
- B. SAML
- C. RADIUS
- D. Duo Multifactor Authentication
NEW QUESTION 11
In which phase of the index time process does the license metering occur?
- A. Input phase
- B. Parsing phase
- C. Indexing phase
- D. Licensing phase
NEW QUESTION 12
Which valid bucket types are searchable? (Select all that apply.)
- A. Hot buckets
- B. Cold buckets
- C. Warm buckets
- D. Frozen buckets
NEW QUESTION 13
In which scenario would a Splunk Administrator want to enable data integrity check when creating an index?
- A. To ensure that hot buckets are still open for writers and have not been forced to roll to a cold state.
- B. To ensure that configuration files have not been tampered with for auditing and/or legal purposes.
- C. To ensure that user passwords have not been tampered with for auditing and/or legal purposes.
- D. To ensure that data has not been tampered with for auditing and/or legal purposes.
NEW QUESTION 14
Where should apps be located on the deployment server that the clients pull from?
- A. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps
- B. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/search
- C. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/master-apps
- D. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/deployment-apps
NEW QUESTION 15
During search time, which directory of configuration files has the highest precedence?
- A. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/system/local
- B. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/system/default
- C. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps/app1/local
- D. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/users/admin/local
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following are supported configuration methods to add inputs on a forwarder? (Select all that apply.)
- A. CLI
- B. Edit inputs.conf
- C. Edit forwarder.conf
- D. Forwarder Management
NEW QUESTION 17
Which option accurately describes the purpose of the HTTP Event Collector (HEC)?
- A. A token-based HTTP input that is secure and scalable and that requires the use of forwarders.
- B. A token-based HTTP input that is secure and scalable and that does not require the use of forwarders.
- C. An agent-based HTTP input that is secure and scalable and that does not require the use of forwarders.
- D. A token-based HTTP input that is insecure and non-scalable and that does not require the use of forwarders.
NEW QUESTION 18
User role inheritance allows what to be inherited from the parent role? (Select all that apply.)
- A. Parents
- B. Capabilities
- C. Index access
- D. Search history
NEW QUESTION 19
Which forwarder type can parse data prior to forwarding?
- A. Universal forwarder
- B. Heaviest forwarder
- C. Hyper forwarder
- D. Heavy forwarder
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following statements apply to directory inputs? (Select all that apply.)
- A. All discovered text files are consumed.
- B. Compressed files are ignored by default.
- C. Splunk recursively traverses through the directory structure.
- D. When adding new log files to a monitored directory, the forwarder must be restarted to take them into account.
Reference: https://answers.splunk.com/answers/133875/recursive-monitoring-of -directories.html
NEW QUESTION 21
What is the default character encoding used by Splunk during the input phase?
- A. UTF-8
- B. UTF-16
- C. EBCDIC
- D. ISO 8859
NEW QUESTION 22
Which of the following are required when defining an index in indexes.conf? (Select all that apply.)
- A. coldPath
- B. homePath
- C. frozenPath
- D. thawedPath
NEW QUESTION 23
What is the difference between the two wildcards ... and * for the monitor stanza in inputs.conf?
- A. ... is not supported in monitor stanzas.
- B. There is no difference, they are interchangeable and match anything beyond directory boundaries.
- C. * matches anything in that specific directory path segment, whereas ... recurses through subdirectories as well.
- D. ... matches anything in that specific directory path segment, whereas * recurses through subdirectories as well.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which parent directory contains the configuration files in Splunk?
- A. $SPLUNK_HOME/etc
- B. $SPLUNK_HOME/var
- C. $SPLUNK_HOME/conf
- D. $SPLUNK_HOME/default
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Allfreedumps.com now are offering 100% pass ensure SPLK-1003 dumps! All SPLK-1003 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.allfreedumps.com/SPLK-1003-dumps.html (60 New Questions)