How Many Questions Of CSM-001 Testing Bible
Your success in GAQM CSM-001 is our sole target and we develop all our CSM-001 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our CSM-001 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. CSM-001 Practice Exams for GAQM GAQM Certification CSM-001 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Free demo questions for GAQM CSM-001 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
How should items in the Product Backlog be ordered?
- A. Alphabetically first and then by list order in the Product Backlog
- B. Grouped by business features first and then chronologically by date of original business request
- C. Prioritized by business importance firs
- D. The items that result in biggest ROI, must be priorizedfirst;
- E. Chronologically by date of original business request first and then by list order in the Product Backlog
NEW QUESTION 2
Select which of the following statements is the most accurate.
- A. The Scrum Master is responsible for documenting the Sprint Retrospective discussion.
- B. The Scrum Master is responsible for summarizing the Sprint Retrospective discussion and reporting the discussions to Senior Management.
- C. The Product Owner is responsible for summarizing the Sprint Retrospective discussionand reporting the discussions to Senior Management.
- D. The Scrum Master is responsible for facilitating and participating in the Sprint Retrospective
NEW QUESTION 3
Which statement below best describes the primary objective of the Sprint Retrospective?
- A. The primary objective of the Sprint Retrospective is to identify what went wrong or hindered the Sprint
- B. The primary objective of the Sprint Retrospective is to provide feedback to the Product Owner(s).
- C. The primary objective of the Sprint Retrospective is to recommend ways to work better in the Sprint
NEW QUESTION 4
Who defines the Sprint Backlog scope?
- A. Product Owner
- B. Development Team
- C. Scrum Master
- D. Stakeholders
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the maximum time that Scrum recommends the team spend in the daily scrum (daily standup)?
- A. Fifteen minutes
- B. Thirty minutes
- C. One hour
- D. Four hours
- E. As long as it takes
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following is not a Scrum cycle activity?
- A. Sprint retrospective
- B. Daily scrum
- C. Weekly inspection
- D. Sprint planning
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two are properties of the Daily Scrum? (Choose 2)
- A. It is fifteen minutes or less in duration.
- B. It is facilitated by the team lead.
- C. It consists of the Scrum Master asking the Team members the three questions.
- D. Its location and time should remain constan
NEW QUESTION 8
Who determines when it is appropriate to update the Sprint Backlog during a Sprint?
- A. The Project Manager
- B. The Scrum Team
- C. The Development Team
- D. The Product Owner
NEW QUESTION 9
Under what circumstances should separate Product Backlogs be maintained?
- A. There are several Product Owners for one produc
- B. Each Product Owner should have their own Product Backlog
- C. There are multiple teams working on independent product
- D. Each unique combination of team and product should have an independent Product Backlog
- E. There are multiple product features being developed by the same team.
- F. There are multiple teams working on the components of the same produc
- G. Each team should an independent Product Backlog
NEW QUESTION 10
What does the Sprint Backlog consist of?
- A. User Stories, only.
- B. Use Cases
- C. Selected Backlog Items and Tasks
- D. Test cases
NEW QUESTION 11
The Development Team should have all the skills needed to:
- A. Complete the project as estimated when the date and cost are committed to the Product Owner.
- B. Turn the Product Backlog it selects into an increment of potentially shippable product functionality.
- C. Do all of the development work, but not the types of testing that require specialized testing, tools, and environments.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following activities do not occur at the end of the Sprint?
- A. Software development
- B. Release deployment
- C. Sprint review meeting
- D. Quality assurance testing
NEW QUESTION 13
Development Team members volunteer to own a Sprint Backlog item:
Os membros da equipe de desenvolvimento voluntário de possuir um item do Sprint Backlog:
- A. During the Daily Scrum
- B. Whenever a team member can accommodate more work
- C. Neve
- D. All Sprint Backlog Items are "owned" by the entire Development Team, even though each one may be done by an individual team member
- E. At the Sprint planning meeting
NEW QUESTION 14
Which objectives are covered as part of Sprint Planning?
- A. Understanding what functionality the Product Owner desires within the next Sprint and figuring out how to do it.
- B. Updating the scope of the release with all Sprints, end dates, and costs
- C. Reviewing current functionality that binds the software solution
- D. Recalculating empirical velocity, adjusting team capacity accordingly, and projecting end dates
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following statements best describes Product Backlog items?
- A. Undefined or poorly defined Product Backlog items should be placed on the Product Backlog with a low priority
- B. All Product Backlog items are the result of a(n) analysis, requirements and/or design phase(s).
- C. Undefined or poorly defined Product Backlog items should be kept out from the Product Backlog until sufficient detail is known.
- D. Every Product Backlog item, whether low priority or high priority, should possess sufficient detail for the Team to complete in a Sprint.
NEW QUESTION 16
True or False: Scrum Team is self-empowered to do whatever is necessary to achieve sprint goal within organization guidelines.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 17
A classification for any development methodology based on iterative and incremental
development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between selforganizing, cross-functional teams is called:
- A. Scrum
- B. Application Development
- C. Waterfall Development
- D. Agile Development
NEW QUESTION 18
Who determines whether the development team has been assigned enough work in a Sprint?
- A. The Development Team
- B. The Product Owner
- C. The Product Owner and the Scrum Master
- D. The Scrum Master
NEW QUESTION 19
True or False: Scrum is a collaborative effort involving developers and customers in an ongoing dialog?
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 20
Is Scrum Master a "management" position?
- A. Yes
- B. No
NEW QUESTION 21
How many principles form the foundation of the Manifesto for Agile Software Development?
- A. 10
- B. 9
- C. 12
- D. 15
NEW QUESTION 22
How should the Product Backlog arranged?
- A. Product Backlog items should be sorted by level of effort or complexity in descending order.
- B. Product Backlog items should be sorted by business priority in descending order.
- C. Product Backlog items should be date sorted in ascending order.
- D. Product Backlog items should be grouped by business category or feature.
NEW QUESTION 23
What is an ideal size for a Scrum team?
- A. 13
- B. 4
- C. 7
- D. 10
NEW QUESTION 24
Recommend!! Get the Full CSM-001 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/CSM-001/ (New 112 Q&As Version)