The Secret Of Fortinet NSE7_EFW-6.0 Free Practice Test
Proper study guides for Renovate Fortinet Fortinet NSE 7 - Enterprise Firewall 6.0 certified begins with Fortinet NSE7_EFW-6.0 preparation products which designed to deliver the 100% Correct NSE7_EFW-6.0 questions by making you pass the NSE7_EFW-6.0 test at your first time. Try the free NSE7_EFW-6.0 demo right now.
Also have NSE7_EFW-6.0 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator has configured a dial-up IPsec VPN with one phase 2, extended authentication (XAuth) and IKE mode configuration. The administrator has also enabled the IKE real time debug:
diagnose debug application ike-1 diagnose debug enable
In which order is each step and phase displayed in the debug output each time a new dial-up user is connecting to the VPN?
- A. Phase1; IKE mode configuration; XAuth; phase 2.
- B. Phase1; XAuth; IKE mode configuration; phase2.
- C. Phase1; XAuth; phase 2; IKE mode configuration.
- D. Phase1; IKE mode configuration; phase 2; XAuth.
NEW QUESTION 2
View the exhibit, which contains the partial output of an IKE real time debug, and then answer the question below.
The administrator does not have access to the remote gateway. Based on the debug output, what configuration changes can the administrator make to the local gateway to resolve the phase 1 negotiation error?
- A. Change phase 1 encryption to AESCBC and authentication to SHA128.
- B. Change phase 1 encryption to 3DES and authentication to CBC.
- C. Change phase 1 encryption to AES128 and authentication to SHA512.
- D. Change phase 1 encryption to 3DES and authentication to SHA256.
NEW QUESTION 3
View the exhibit, which contains a partial routing table, and then answer the question below.
Assuming all the appropriate firewall policies are configured, which of the following pings will FortiGate route? (Choose two.)
- A. Source IP address 10.1.0.24, Destination IP address 10.72.3.20.
- B. Source IP address 10.72.3.27, Destination IP address 10.1.0.52.
- C. Source IP address 10.72.3.52, Destination IP address 10.1.0.254.
- D. Source IP address 10.73.9.10, Destination IP address 10.72.3.15.
NEW QUESTION 4
View the central management configuration shown in the exhibit, and then answer the question below.
Which server will FortiGate choose for antivirus and IPS updates if 10.0.1.243 is experiencing an outage?
- A. 10.0.1.240
- B. One of the public FortiGuard distribution servers
- C. 10.0.1.244
- D. 10.0.1.242
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the purpose of an internal segmentation firewall (ISFW)?
- A. It inspects incoming traffic to protect services in the corporate DMZ.
- B. It is the first line of defense at the network perimeter.
- C. It splits the network into multiple security segments to minimize the impact of breaches.
- D. It is an all-in-one security appliance that is placed at remote sites to extend the enterprise network.
ISFW splits your network into multiple security segments. They serve as a breach containers from attacks that come from inside.
NEW QUESTION 6
View the IPS exit log, and then answer the question below.
# diagnose test application ipsmonitor 3 ipsengine exit log”
pid = 93 (cfg), duration = 5605322 (s) at Wed Apr 19 09:57:26 2021
code = 11, reason: manual
What is the status of IPS on this FortiGate?
- A. IPS engine memory consumption has exceeded the model-specific predefined value.
- B. IPS daemon experienced a crash.
- C. There are communication problems between the IPS engine and the management database.
- D. All IPS-related features have been disabled in FortiGate’s configuration.
The command diagnose test application ipsmonitor includes many options that are useful for troubleshooting purposes.Option 3 displays the log entries generated every time an IPS engine process stopped. There are various reasons why these logs are generated:Manual: Because of the configuration, IPS no longer needs to run (that is, all IPS-releated features have been disabled)
NEW QUESTION 7
Examine the following traffic log; then answer the question below.
date-20xx-02-01 time=19:52:01 devname=master device_id="xxxxxxx" log_id=0100020007 type=event subtype=system pri critical vd=root service=kemel status=failure msg="NAT port is exhausted."
What does the log mean?
- A. There is not enough available memory in the system to create a new entry in the NAT port table.
- B. The limit for the maximum number of simultaneous sessions sharing the same NAT port has been reached.
- C. FortiGate does not have any available NAT port for a new connection.
- D. The limit for the maximum number of entries in the NAT port table has been reached.
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator has configured a FortiGate device with two VDOMs: root and internal. The administrator has also created and inter-VDOM link that connects both VDOMs. The objective is to have each VDOM advertise some routes to the other VDOM via OSPF through the inter-VDOM link. What OSPF configuration settings must match in both VDOMs to have the OSPF adjacency successfully forming? (Choose three.)
- A. Router ID.
- B. OSPF interface area.
- C. OSPF interface cost.
- D. OSPF interface MTU.
- E. Interface subnet mask.
NEW QUESTION 9
A FortiGate has two default routes:
All Internet traffic is currently using port1. The exhibit shows partial information for one sample session of Internet traffic from an internal user:
What would happen with the traffic matching the above session if the priority on the first default route (IDd1) were changed from 5 to 20?
- A. Session would remain in the session table and its traffic would keep using port1 as the outgoing interface.
- B. Session would remain in the session table and its traffic would start using port2 as the outgoing interface.
- C. Session would be deleted, so the client would need to start a new session.
- D. Session would remain in the session table and its traffic would be shared between port1 and port2.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following statements are true regarding the SIP session helper and the SIP application layer gateway (ALG)? (Choose three.)
- A. SIP session helper runs in the kernel; SIP ALG runs as a user space process.
- B. SIP ALG supports SIP HA failover; SIP helper does not.
- C. SIP ALG supports SIP over IPv6; SIP helper does not.
- D. SIP ALG can create expected sessions for media traffic; SIP helper does not.
- E. SIP helper supports SIP over TCP and UDP; SIP ALG supports only SIP over UDP.
NEW QUESTION 11
A FortiGate is configured as an explicit web proxy. Clients using this web proxy are reposting DNS errors when accessing any website. The administrator executes the following debug commands and observes that the n-dns-timeout counter is increasing:
What should the administrator check to fix the problem?
- A. The connectivity between the FortiGate unit and the DNS server.
- B. The connectivity between the client workstations and the DNS server.
- C. That DNS traffic from client workstations is allowed by the explicit web proxy policies.
- D. That DNS service is enabled in the explicit web proxy interface.
NEW QUESTION 12
A FortiGate device has the following LDAP configuration:
The administrator executed the ‘dsquery’ command in the Windows LDAp server 10.0.1.10, and got the following output:
>dsquery user –samid administrator
“CN=Administrator, CN=Users, DC=trainingAD, DC=training, DC=lab” Based on the output, what FortiGate LDAP setting is configured incorrectly?
- A. cnid.
- B. username.
- C. password.
- D. dn.
NEW QUESTION 13
Examine the following partial output from two system debug commands; then answer the question below.
Which of the following statements are true regarding the above outputs? (Choose two.)
- A. The unit is running a 32-bit FortiOS
- B. The unit is in kernel conserve mode
- C. The Cached value is always the Active value plus the Inactive value
- D. Kernel indirectly accesses the low memory (LowTotal) through memory paging
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine the output from the 'diagnose debug authd fsso list' command; then answer the question below.
# diagnose debug authd fsso list —FSSO logons-IP: 192.168.3.1 User: STUDENT Groups: TRAININGAD/USERS Workstation: INTERNAL2. TRAINING. LAB The IP address 192.168.3.1 is
NOT the one used by the workstation INTERNAL2. TRAINING. LAB.
What should the administrator check?
- A. The IP address recorded in the logon event for the user STUDENT.
- B. The DNS name resolution for the workstation name INTERNAL2. TRAININ
- C. LAB.
- D. The source IP address of the traffic arriving to the FortiGate from the workstation INTERNAL2.TRAININ
- E. LAB.
- F. The reserve DNS lookup forthe IP address 192.168.3.1.
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator wants to capture ESP traffic between two FortiGates using the built-in sniffer. If the administrator knows that there is no NAT device located between both FortiGates, what command should the administrator execute?
- A. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘udp port 500’
- B. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘udp port 4500’
- C. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘esp’
- D. diagnose sniffer packet any ‘udp port 500 or udp port 4500’
NEW QUESTION 16
Examine the output of the ‘get router info bgp summary’ command shown in the exhibit; then answer the question below.
Which statements are true regarding the output in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
- A. BGP state of the peer 10.125.0.60 is Established.
- B. BGP peer 10.200.3.1 has never been down since the BGP counters were cleared.
- C. Local BGP peer has not received an OpenConfirm from 10.200.3.1.
- D. The local BGP peer has received a total of 3 BGP prefixes.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following statements is true regarding a FortiGate configured as an explicit web proxy?
- A. FortiGate limits the number of simultaneous sessions per explicit web proxy use
- B. This limit CANNOT be modified by the administrator.
- C. FortiGate limits the total number of simultaneous explicit web proxy users.
- D. FortiGate limits the number of simultaneous sessions per explicit web proxy user The limit CAN be modified by the administrator
- E. FortiGate limits the number of workstations that authenticate using the same web proxy user credentials.This limit CANNOT be modified by the administrator.
The explicit proxy does not limit the number of active sessions for each user. As a result the actual explicit proxy session count is usually much higher than the number of explicit web proxy users. If an excessive number of explicit web proxy sessions is compromising system performance you can limit the amount of users if the FortiGate unit is operating with multiple VDOMs.
NEW QUESTION 18
Examine the output from the BGP real time debug shown in the exhibit, then the answer the question below:
Which statements are true regarding the output in the exhibit? (Choose two.)
- A. BGP peers have successfully interchanged Open and Keepalive messages.
- B. Local BGP peer received a prefix for a default route.
- C. The state of the remote BGP peer is OpenConfirm.
- D. The state of the remote BGP peer will go to Connect after it confirms the received prefixes.
NEW QUESTION 19
What events are recorded in the crashlogs of a FortiGate device? (Choose two.)
- A. A process crash.
- B. Configuration changes.
- C. Changes in the status of any of the FortiGuard licenses.
- D. System entering to and leaving from the proxy conserve mode.
diagnose debug crashlog read
275: 2014-08-05 13:03:53 proxy=acceptor service=imap session fail mode=activated276: 2014-08-05
13:03:53 proxy=acceptor service=ftp session fail mode=activated277: 2014-08-05 13:03:53 proxy=acceptor service=nntp session fail mode=activated278: 2014-08-06 11:05:47 service=kernel conserve=on free=”45034 pages” red=”45874 pages” msg=”Kernel279: 2014-08-06 11:05:47 enters conserve mode”280: 2014-08-06 13:07:16 service=kernel conserve=exit free=”86704 pages” green=”68811 pages”281: 2014-08-06 13:07:16 msg=”Kernel leaves conserve mode”282: 2014-08-06
13:07:16 proxy=imd sysconserve=exited total=1008 free=349 marginenter=201283: 2014-08-06 13:07:16 marginexit=302
NEW QUESTION 20
What conditions are required for two FortiGate devices to form an OSPF adjacency? (Choose three.)
- A. IP addresses are in the same subnet.
- B. Hello and dead intervals match.
- C. OSPF IP MTUs match.
- D. OSPF peer IDs match.
- E. OSPF costs match.
NEW QUESTION 21
View the exhibit, which contains the output of diagnose sys session list, and then answer the question below.
If the HA ID for the primary unit is zero (0), which statement is correct regarding the output?
- A. This session is for HA heartbeat traffic.
- B. This session is synced with the slave unit.
- C. The inspection of this session has been offloaded to the slave unit.
- D. This session cannot be synced with the slave unit.
NEW QUESTION 22
When does a RADIUS server send an Access-Challenge packet?
- A. The server does not have the user credentials yet.
- B. The server requires more information from the user, such as the token code for two-factor authentication.
- C. The user credentials are wrong.
- D. The user account is not found in the server.
NEW QUESTION 23
View these partial outputs from two routing debug commands:
Which outbound interface will FortiGate use to route web traffic from internal users to the Internet?
- A. Both port1 and port2
- B. port3
- C. port1
- D. port2
NEW QUESTION 24
Recommend!! Get the Full NSE7_EFW-6.0 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumps-hub.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumps-hub.com/NSE7_EFW-6.0-dumps.html (New 87 Q&As Version)