A Review Of Downloadable 700-905 Test Engine
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 700-905 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 700-905 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Cisco 700-905 exam. Latest Cisco 700-905 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Cisco 700-905 Brain Dumps First.
Free demo questions for Cisco 700-905 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
How many vCPUs does the HXDP controller VM require?
- A. 8
- B. 6
- C. 2
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two processes does Disk Failure initiate? (Choose two)
- A. The affected cluster is marked as unhealthy and placed into standby mode
- B. If the replication factor is sufficient for the failure, the system is marked as unhealthy but remains operational
- C. Distributed pooled data is migrated off nodes to master data store.
- D. Performance is almost unaffected Sets 1-minute timer until self-healing starts.
- E. Self-healing mode is initiated and data replication factors applied.
NEW QUESTION 3
How many DIMMs are supported per memory channel in the Cisco UCS M5 server?
- A. 2
- B. 1
- C. 8
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 4
When building a HyperFlex cluster which two recommendations should be followed? (Choose two.)
- A. Use HX 220s for compute nodes and HX 240s for converged nodes
- B. Use B-Series servers to improve converged node scale.
- C. Use the same CPU model but memory configuration can be different.
- D. Use the same server configuration for the cluster.
- E. Use the same server model for the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 5
When cabling a given HX node to the Fabric Interconnect which three actions are required? (Choose three.)
- A. Connect the node to different port numbers on each of the two Fabric Interconnects.
- B. Connect port 1 on the VIC to Fabric Interconnect A.
- C. Connect server port L1 to Fabric Interconnect port L1.
- D. Connect the node to the same port number on each of the two Fabric Interconnects.
- E. Connect server port L2 to Fabric Interconnect port L2
- F. Connect port 2 on the VIC to Interconnect B.
NEW QUESTION 6
How many separate VLANs must each HyperFlex node be configured with running ESXi?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two ways does Cisco HyperFlex upgrade the traditional RAID? (Choose two.)
- A. HyperFlex enables stretched RAID arrays spanning multiple geographic sites.
- B. Hardware replacement initiates self-healing with minimal impact
- C. Limiting the number of drives locally, which are not a part of the shared datastore.
- D. Distributing data locally, not just across the hosts in HyperFlex cluster
- E. Eliminating the need for additional hardware cards, while maintaining high performance.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three capabilities are provided by Virtual Interface Cards'? (Choose three.)
- A. Virtualizing object storage environments by pushing meta data directly to the management server
- B. The virtual interfaces created by a VIC do not accommodate hypervisor communication like VMkernel interfaces on vSphere.
- C. Management through Cisco IMC or UCS Manager with dynamic configuration of virtual interface cards based on the server profile (MAC/WWN).
- D. Traffic processing for internal and external communication supporting simultaneous HBA and NIC operation on the same physical hardware.
- E. Multiple-interface-card virtualization without any additional driver requirements with integration of the virtualized cards into the Fabric Interconnect infrastructure.
- F. A virtual environment, such as VMware vSphere, provides VM connectivity via a virtual switch to individual virtual machines bypassing local hardware requests.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three configurations for read caching in Cisco HyperFlex are valid? (Choose three.)
- A. Battery-Initiated Read-back (default): Only read data and most commonly used data are deposited in the Level 4 read-back cache
- B. Write-back (default): Only write information and most commonly used information are deposited in the cache
- C. Write-through (install option for VDI): Only most commonly used data is cached: optimizing VDI performance
- D. No caching (SSD): With all-flash nodes; because there is little difference in read speeds between SSDs
- E. Level 4 cached (SSD): With semi-flash nodes; there is a large difference in read speeds between SSDs
- F. Write-first (default for VDI): Infrequently used data is cached: freeing system resources for VDI performance
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two steps should be performed before installing HyperFlex? (Choose two.)
- A. Determine and download recommended hypervisor
- B. Determine and download recommended VCenter required
- C. Download service profile templates
- D. Determine and download recommended UCS firmware required.
- E. Determine and download virtual machine OS' required.
NEW QUESTION 11
In all HX server types, where are capacity drives installed?
- A. side
- B. top
- C. back
- D. front
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two features enable RAID cards striping as well as mirroring and parity? (Choose two.)
- A. Integration with Cisco Intersight for a cloud-based storage management solution.
- B. No load on the system resources, drives seem as one drive to the operating system
- C. On RAID card failure, the RAID onboard concurrent cache assists rebuild cache.
- D. Hot replacement of drives available, depending on configuration
- E. Distributed drives across disparate systems can be in RAID together.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which Cisco UCS Server running HXDP supports the largest storage pool?
- A. UCS B200
- B. HX220
- C. HX 240
- D. UCS B480
NEW QUESTION 14
If a GPU card is Installed in HyperFlex nodes before a cluster is created, which action can be used to automatically build the service profile in UCS Manager?
- A. Check Run UCS Manager Configuration during the cluster creation process
- B. Check the extended memory option during the cluster creation process
- C. Check the GPU workflow during the cluster creation process
- D. Check the administrative workflow option during the cluster creation process
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two components are automatically configured from the information provided to the HyperFlex installer? (Choose two )
- A. the network
- B. operating system deployment preparation
- C. controller VM configuration
- D. application dependencies
- E. server firmware policy
NEW QUESTION 16
HyperFlex uses file system native snapshots and provides which three features? (Choose three.)
- A. on datastore level, snapshots work the same as vSphere snapshots
- B. automatically deduplicating data of snapshots through StorFS
- C. impact on the VM performance after a lot of writes, requiring future administration
- D. limitations in age and number of snapshot
- E. See user manual for limitations
- F. consolidation of snapshots is still manual but not necessary
- G. automatic update to the golden image when a configuration change is made
NEW QUESTION 17
When local writing or reading is performed, the lOVisor intercepts the read/write requests and forwards them to CVMs across the cluster This action allows non-local CVMs to be aware of the input/output requests so that they can perform the appropriate input/output action lOVisor provides which two additional functionalities? (Choose two.)
- A. provides redundancy when local CVM fails, offloading data processing to another CVM in the cluster
- B. when an lOVisor fails, the CVM remains active and functional, which enables uninterrupted operation of the system by forwarding 10 to another available lOVisor In the HyperFlex cluster
- C. enables asynchronous replication of data across individual HyperFlex nodes with sub-second re-convergence
- D. integration point for deployment of cloud-based SaaS offerings from eco-system partners
- E. intercepts local virtual machines' reads and writes and distributes them across the network eliminating hotspots
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two statements on Replication Factors are valid? (Choose two.)
- A. RF2 has 100% better protection of data while using 33% more space and is recommended.
- B. RF3 has 100% better protection of data while using 33% more space and is recommended.
- C. LAZ can increase RTO for 16+ node clusters.
- D. When performing rolling upgrades, the upgraded node is down for maintenance, stretching RF2 to the absolute limit.
- E. LAZ can decrease fault tolerance of S+ node clusters to less than 4
NEW QUESTION 19
With which three components must every HyperFlex cluster be equipped with in regard to disks? (Choose three.)
- A. NVMe drives
- B. there are no specific requirements
- C. same type of cache drives
- D. same type and size of capacity of drives
- E. same number of capacity drives
- F. SAS drives
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three features do Managed Deployments provide? (Choose three.)
- A. Great tor managing large deployments, scalability, and oversight of the UCS servers.
- B. Consistent deployment by replicating working configurations from development labs to the production deployment
- C. High availability of the management system and connectivity when using 2 Cisco Fabric Interconnects
- D. Individual configuration of each redundant fabric or global configuration.
- E. Increased operating overhead, raising Operating Expenses (OpEx)
- F. Decentralized yet complex management of an entire UCS domain.
NEW QUESTION 21
100% Valid and Newest Version 700-905 Questions & Answers shared by Allfreedumps.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.allfreedumps.com/700-905-dumps.html (New 50 Q&As)