What Precise AD0-E102 Actual Exam Is
Passleader AD0-E102 Questions are updated and all AD0-E102 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our AD0-E102 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real AD0-E102 exam without a problem. We have Avant-garde Adobe AD0-E102 dumps study guide. PASSED AD0-E102 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Adobe AD0-E102 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
You want users to be able to fill out wizard-like forms on any device. What AEM Forms type is best suited for this scenario?
- A. HTML Form
- B. PDF Form
- C. Adaptive Form
- D. XFA Form
NEW QUESTION 2
When a user requests a cacheable document from the AEM Dispatcher, what will the Dispatcher check to access whether the document exists in the web server file system? Choose two.
- A. If the document is not cached, the Dispatcher requests the document form the AEM instance
- B. If the document is not cached, the Dispatcher returns a 404 error response
- C. If the document is cached, the AEM Dispatcher returns the file from the CDN Cache
- D. If the document is cached, the AEM Dispather requests the cached file after validation
NEW QUESTION 3
An author wishes to ensure that only approved elements such as components and styles are used on a web site. Which method will be the most efficient at achieving this?
- A. Create a single policy that all relevant templates will use as their configuration
- B. Group all elements under a single custom namespace
- C. Enable all page templates used to inherit their properties from a master template
- D. Deploy all web pages within the same node of the site structure
NEW QUESTION 4
As an asset manager, how could you best ensure that only valid metadata is shown for a particular asset type?
- A. Use cascading metadata rules to hide or show fields based on types
- B. Use a single schema with only mandatory metadata fields
- C. Define a metadata schema for a type and apply it to a specific folder
- D. Create a schema for assets based on their MIME type
NEW QUESTION 5
A company plans to develop a set of pages with the same design and structure. The only difference between the pages is the content inside the body. What is the best approach to develop the pages?
- A. Create a specific page template for each page with associated components in each body
- B. Create a page template for all pages with a layout container in the body
- C. Create a page template and put the rich-text (RTE) in the body
- D. Use the out-of-the-box Reference component to allow freedom in context editing
NEW QUESTION 6
When should you use a closed user group?
- A. When you want to allow only a subset of authors to edit tags
- B. When you want to restrict access to content on an author server
- C. When you want to restrict access to published content
- D. When you want to restrict access to a specific team for an AEM Project
NEW QUESTION 7
Which item is required in order for authors to be able to publish experience fragments to Adobe Target?
- A. It works out of the box
- B. Use Adobe Launch
- C. Use Dynamic Tag Manager
- D. Set up a cloud configuration
NEW QUESTION 8
You want your online store to be updated quarterly so that the featured products align with the current season. What is the best approach to prepare the new web pages for the next quarterly update?
- A. Develop your content in a staging instance of your AEM Site
- B. Develop your content from the same page and publish it when the time comes
- C. Develop your content by creating and editing a launch
- D. Develop your content in a separate unpublished folder
NEW QUESTION 9
You need to create a large set of pages that share the same content structure but have different content. What is the best approach to create this large set of same structured pages?
- A. Use Projects
- B. Use an Editable Template
- C. Use Workflows
- D. Use Targeting mode
NEW QUESTION 10
SEO best practice states that if a user were to see a URI and none of the content on the page, they should be able to describe what the page is. Which AEM feature allows you to control a URL while maintaining SEO integrity?
- A. Use the link Externalizer tool to set a global URL rule for your site
- B. Configure your dispatcher to redirect users to SEO enabled pages only
- C. Use the Move command to move the page
- D. Use the vanity URL field of the page property to configure the URL
NEW QUESTION 11
What are possible benefits of using a CDN in a typical AEM architecture? Choose two.
- A. Improve response time by distributing server load and remotely caching content
- B. Increase the speed of publishing content from the author
- C. Deliver content from a location close to the end user
- D. Increase the performance of the author instance
NEW QUESTION 12
A customer wants to show a list of pages based on categories. What is preferred way of creating this list?
- A. Content fragments
- B. Multi-field links
- C. Reference components
- D. Tagging
NEW QUESTION 13
A client has approached you and said that their renditions are not appearing for an asset recently uploaded. As an author, how would you troubleshoot this issue?
- A. Check the Health Checks
- B. Check the failed workflows
- C. Check the properties of the asset
- D. Examine the timeline view
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the main function of AEM Screens?
- A. AEM Screens is used to display interactive content on digital signs
- B. AEM Screens is used for previewing content
- C. AEM Screens is used to build single-page applications
- D. AEM Screens is used to emulate the content of different devices
NEW QUESTION 15
A client’s side is having authoring consistency issues due to authors publishing pages with components ordered differently on each page. Using AEM Best Practices, what is the best way to configure content components in order to avoid this issue?
- A. Configure a limitations protocol on components per page to restrict the arrangement of components
- B. Enable Group Review whereby authors can preview other authors published pages and match designs
- C. Create a Continuity Outline for authors, allowing for a structured design while maintaining flexibility
- D. Set allowed components within a template, bracketed by structural components that remain constant
NEW QUESTION 16
You want to create a grouping of all the assets under a specific category that are contained in various location across the DAM. What is the best way to achieve this?
- A. Use the Dropzone feature
- B. Use static
- C. Use Smart collections
- D. Use static references to folders
NEW QUESTION 17
There are a certain number of issues that frequently contribute to site visitor’s performance problems. Which of the following contributes to performance issues?
- A. Full Replication Queue
- B. Insufficient Author Server Sizing
- C. Dispatcher Caching Inefficiency
- D. Concurrent DAM Asset Updates
NEW QUESTION 18
What would be a good use-case for using AEM to edit your Single Page Application (SPA)?
- A. Allows you to deploy the SPA
- B. Deploy the SPA on native devices
- C. Avoids the service of a front-end developer
- D. Adds the capability for authors to interact with the SPA content
NEW QUESTION 19
A company has an existing English language site for the Canadian market. It is planning to create a new site for the US market. While most of the control of the current site can be reused for the new site, how would you create the new site in the most efficient manner?
- A. Create a live copy from the (ca/en) root to (us/en)
- B. Duplicate the site root(ca/en), then move it to the new regional root
- C. Copy the site root (ca/en) and paste it in the regional root (us/en)
- D. Create a site (us/en) and define the redirect to (ca/en)
NEW QUESTION 20
Your company is launching a website with customers from around the world. What capabilities of AEM Sites would allow you to make the content more relevant to the largest amount of customers? Choose two.
- A. Translation Framework
- B. Layouting Mode
- C. Editable Templates
- D. Multi-Site Manager
- E. Launches
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure AD0-E102 dumps! All AD0-E102 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/AD0-E102-dumps.html (50 New Questions)