The Latest Guide To AD0-E300 Real Exam
Actualtests AD0-E300 Questions are updated and all AD0-E300 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our AD0-E300 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real AD0-E300 exam without a problem. We have Up to the minute Adobe AD0-E300 dumps study guide. PASSED AD0-E300 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free demo questions for Adobe AD0-E300 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
On a Friday, A Practitioner decides to send Deliveries on Monday at 8 AM. The deliveries must have the most up-to-date target.
What should the Practitioner configure before starting the campaign workflow?
- A. extraction date
- B. contact date
- C. scheduler
- D. approval
NEW QUESTION 2
A Campaign has a scheduler set up to run weekly. The scheduler triggers a recurring delivery and a continuous delivery.
How many records are created in the delivery tableat the end of 3 weeks?
- A. 4
- B. 2
- C. 6
- D. 3
NEW QUESTION 3
A Business Practitioner’s subscription report shows low loyalty.
Which three methods should the Business Practitioner use to improve subscription loyalty? (Choose three.)
- A. offer compelling content
- B. use double opt-in process
- C. reduce the frequency of deliveries
- D. remove the un-subscription link
NEW QUESTION 4
A Practitioner chooses the wrong parentfolder for the Marketing Plan. How should the Practitioner correct the mistake?
- A. delete the Marketing Plan and start over
- B. edit the plan properties and select a different parent folder
- C. drag and drop the Marketing Plan to a new folder
- D. rename theparent folder
NEW QUESTION 5
What are the three possible consequences of choosing and deploying an incorrect campaign template? (Choose three.)
- A. The campaign template workflow could query incorrect individuals
- B. The campaign template workflow could send out the wrong type of delivery
- C. The campaign template could cause problems with reporting
- D. The campaign template couldsend to individual without a delivery selected
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two examples are appropriate for Qualitative analysis in Adobe Campaign? (Choose two.)
- A. sales by product
- B. total sales in US dollars
- C. average basket
- D. most popular email domains
NEW QUESTION 7
Which best practice should a user take to move an improperly placed campaign into the correct program folder?
- A. Rename the improper program location to the appropriate program
- B. Recreate the campaign incorrect program
- C. Select the correct program dropdown in the campaign edit tab
- D. Click and drag the campaign into the appropriate program
NEW QUESTION 8
A campaign business practitioner is monitoring a delivery during its analysis. The campaign business practitioner notes that the audit has indicated two items with a warning. What happen with the delivery because of the warning?
- A. The delivery generates an error and does NOT deploy
- B. The delivery generates an error and at the end of the analysis but deploys the email
- C. The delivery deploys the email
- D. The delivery generates an error but does NOT deploy
NEW QUESTION 9
When utilizing the updated list process, a campaign business practitioner must make sure to append additional records to a list if it exists. How can a campaign business practitioner do that?
- A. Only create new lists and avoid updating an existing list
- B. Uncheck the option to purge the list if it exists
- C. Specify the name explicitly in the options
- D. Store the list on an external database
NEW QUESTION 10
Campaigns with many deliveries are using multiple channels.
How should the Business Practitioner group these deliveries for reporting?
- A. delete all deliveries that do not need to be in the report
- B. give alldeliveries the same Delivery Code
- C. base all deliveries on the same template
- D. give all deliveries the same name
NEW QUESTION 11
A query on recipients is added to a workflow. The query needs to be able to obtain the last three transactions for each recipient.
Which method should be used to obtain this result?
- A. In the complementary information section, add data of the type 'Data linked to the filtering dimension'.
- B. In the complementary information section, add data of the type 'Data of the filtering dimension'.
- C. In the advanced tab, add an Initialization Script.
- D. Switch thetargeting and filtering dimension and add aggregate columns to get the transactions.
NEW QUESTION 12
Campaign requirements state that a random selection of 20% of recipients be withheld from the targeting population to receive a different creative treatment in another campaign. How should the business practitioner configure the workflow?
- A. Use the workflow properties to configure the random sample and it will be posted to the folder
- B. Use a query activity to select the random selection and a list update activity to house the sample
- C. Use a split activity to select the random sample and a list update activityto house the sample
- D. Use a delivery activity to select the random sample and it will be posted the delivery logs
NEW QUESTION 13
A summary of the deliveries report shows that 25% of messages were rejected by exclusion rules. Which aspect of the campaign needs improvement?
- A. creative
- B. subject line
- C. segmentation
- D. channel selection
NEW QUESTION 14
The number of records out of union is less than intended. Which conclusionshould be made?
- A. The target is dropping inactive records.
- B. The target schemas are NOT the same.
- C. The target is dropping exclusions.
- D. The target populations are NOT mutually exclusive.
NEW QUESTION 15
Aworkflow including a scheduler with a recurring frequency contains a regular delivery step. What is the result?
- A. The delivery executes once and errors on the second send.
- B. The delivery executes once and enters a finished state.
- C. The delivery throws awarning message and executes as scheduled for first and second send.
- D. The delivery is sent as scheduled for the first and second send
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three tasks could a campaign business practitioner do to view a personalized version of adelivery? (Choose three.)
- A. Utilize the test personalization option
- B. Send a proof of the delivery
- C. Analyze the delivery after creating it
- D. Send the email to seed a list to compare
NEW QUESTION 17
How should a campaign business practitioner test that dynamic content in delivery displays properly?
- A. Configure the delivery to enable a content control group
- B. Configure the delivery to enable content approval
- C. Configure the delivery content to include seeds
- D. Configure the delivery to send a proof of each content version
NEW QUESTION 18
How would you send a proof to the “Holiday Marketing Team” list for approvals?
- A. Select the email addresses from the recipient table
- B. You cannot send the proof to the lists
- C. Select the list from the send a Proof menu
- D. Enter the email addressed into the “To:” line
NEW QUESTION 19
More than one person in an approval operator group responds to an approval activity that requires a single response. What is the result?
- A. The workflow errors if people in the operator group give different responses.
- B. The workflow resumes after the first person in the operator group responds.
- C. The workflow errors if more than one person from the operator group responds.
- D. The workflow pauses until all members of the operator group responds.
NEW QUESTION 20
A campaign is created with a workflow. The workflow has a continuous delivery. A campaign is created based on thistemplate.
What would be the relationship between the internal names of the campaign template, campaign, workflow and deliveries?
- A. The workflow and deliveries have different name
- B. The campaign and the campaign template have the same name.
- C. The names ofthe campaign and the campaign template are differen
- D. The workflows and deliveries have the same name.
- E. The names of the deliveries are differen
- F. The workflows, campaign and the campaign template have the same name.
- G. All of the names will be unique.
NEW QUESTION 21
What must a Practitioner determine before adding a Delivery activity to a campaign workflow?
- A. channel
- B. target
- C. template
- D. content
NEW QUESTION 22
During an investigation, a business practitioner modifies workflows properties to keep the results of interim populations between two executions. What is the purpose of this step? (Choose two.)
- A. To export data that is passed between two activities in the workflow
- B. To configure the schema of the data that is passed between two activities in the workflow
- C. To modify thedata that is being passed between two activities in the workflow
- D. To add filtering criteria to data that is being passed between two activities in the workflow
- E. To save data created with each run of the workflow to a list
NEW QUESTION 23
A campaign Business Practitioner is provided a text file of mobilephone types and their associated recipient email addresses. How should the campaign Business Practitioner build the workflow to begin to use the mobile phone type attribute in a targeting workflow?
- A. An update data activity to import the txt file into workflow and a query activity to select all mobile phonetypes
- B. A query activity to import the text file and an intersection activity to find matches between recipients and the text file
- C. A data loading activity to import the text file into the workflowsand enrichment activity to link recipient email address to email address in the text file
- D. A read list activity to import the text file into the workflow and a split activity to segment the mobile phonetype
NEW QUESTION 24
What should a Practitioner use to add recipients by using the Adobe Campaign client?
- A. the'Edit' tab of the Recipients schema under Administration – Configuration – Data schemas
- B. 'Import Package' under 'Tools' drop down menu – Advanced menu option
- C. the 'Data' tab of the Recipients schema under Administration – Configuration – Data schemas
- D. the 'Recipients' form under Profiles and Targets – Recipients
NEW QUESTION 25
Which two tasks can be performed to reduce the probability of adelivery being blocked or flagged as 'spam' by anti-spam tools? (Choose two.)
- A. Make sure your delivery does not contain only images
- B. Email content should have both HTML and text parts
- C. Specify recipient’s name in the greeting
- D. Specify an English translation for non English mails
NEW QUESTION 26
Thanks for reading the newest AD0-E300 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Thedumpscentre.com AD0-E300 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/AD0-E300-dumps/ (90 Q&As Dumps)