A Review Of Pinpoint 220-1002 Pdf
Ucertify 220-1002 Questions are updated and all 220-1002 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 220-1002 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 220-1002 exam without a problem. We have Renovate CompTIA 220-1002 dumps study guide. PASSED 220-1002 First attempt! Here What I Did.
CompTIA 220-1002 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
A SOHO technician needs to upgrade two computers quickly and is not concerned about retaining user settings. The users currently have Windows 8 and want to upgrade to Windows 10.
Which of the following installation methods would the technician MOST likely use to accomplish this quickly?
- A. Unattended installation
- B. Remote network installation
- C. In-place upgrade
- D. Clean installation
NEW QUESTION 2
A desktop technician is attempting to upgrade several machines to Windows 10. After releasing there is only one disc for the installation, the technician decides to upgrade over the network. Which of the following boot methods initiates such an upgrade?
- A. SSD
- B. Optical drive
- C. Flash drive
- D. PXE
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following BEST describes the Guest account on a Windows system?
- A. This account is designed to have the ability to set permissions for other users on the syste
- B. Users of this account have the capability to perform any operation or task on the system.
- C. This account is designed to provide basic permission for completing common daily task
- D. Users of this account are restricted from performing things like installing new software.
- E. This account is designed for users who require specific administrator rights or permission
- F. Users of this account are restricted from installing software but can change time zones.
- G. This account is designed for users who require temporary access to a computer and do not need to store user-specific setting
- H. Users of this account have very limited permissions.
NEW QUESTION 4
An end user is browsing the Internet when multiple browser pages open by themselves. The user notices the PC is running slowly, even while not browsing the internet. Which of the following actions should the user take?
- A. Update antivirus definitions
- B. Install anti-malware software
- C. Enable the pop-up blocker
- D. Reboot the PC
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following is the maximum RAM limit of a Windows 32-bit version?
- A. no limit
- B. 4GB
- C. 8GB
- D. 32GB
NEW QUESTION 6
After a security audit, a technician is tasked with implementing new measures to help secure company workstations. The new policy states that all workstations must be signed off at night, a password is necessary to boot the computer, and encryption must be enabled. Which of the following features should the technician implement to BEST meet these requirements? (Choose three.)
- A. Screen locks
- B. Screensaver passwords
- C. UEFI passwords
- D. Login time restrictions
- E. Strong passwords
- F. Multifactor authentication
- G. BitLocker
- H. Credential Manager
- I. Smart card
- J. Biometric authentication
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following would a technician use to store memory chips from a laptop safely after an upgrade?
- A. Mylar bags
- B. Cardboard boxes
- C. Antistatic containers
- D. Paper envelopes
NEW QUESTION 8
A small business has an open WiFi network for employees but does not want customers to connect to the access point. A technician has been dispatched to address the business’s concerns. Which of the following configuration settings should the technician change to satisfy the requirements of the business? (Select two.)
- A. Default SSID
- B. MAC filtering
- C. NAT
- D. QoS
- E. Signal strength
- F. Encryption
NEW QUESTION 9
An employee is unable to view in-office network folders while working at home. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the problem?
- A. Untrusted software
- B. Outdated antivirus
- C. MDM policies
- D. Inactive VPNs
NEW QUESTION 10
A systems administrator needs to add security to the server room.
Which of the following would provide the BEST security for the room? (Choose two.)
- A. Universal serial bus locks
- B. Personal identity verification cards
- C. Privacy screen
- D. Entry control roster
- E. Door locks
- F. Privacy window
NEW QUESTION 11
A technician is cleaning up a warehouse and several old CRT monitors and UPS units. The technician removes the batteries from the UPSs and wants to comply with proper disposal techniques.
Which of the following should the technician do NEXT to proceed with disposal of the batteries?
- A. Place security In trash receptacles
- B. Refer to the manufacture’s specific usage
- C. Review the material safety data sheet
- D. Conduct an Internal search of disposal techniques
NEW QUESTION 12
A technician is working at a help-desk form and receives a call from a user who has experienced repeated BSODs. The technician is scheduled to take a break just after the call comes in. Which of the following is the BEST choice for the technician to make?
- A. Politely ask the user to call back
- B. Ask another technician to take the call
- C. Troubleshoot the issue for the user
- D. Input the issue as a ticket and escalate to Tier 2
- E. Put the user on hold and troubleshoot after the scheduled break
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following features has undergone the most significant changes from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and greatly simplified the operating system installation process?
- A. Driver detection
- B. Metro interface
- C. Account control
- D. PXE installation
NEW QUESTION 14
A technician is investigating the cause of a Windows 7 PC running very slow. While reviewing Task Manager, the technician finds one process is using more than 90% of the CPU. Outbound network traffic on port 25 Is very high, while Inbound network traffic Is low. Which of the following tasks should be done FIRST?
- A. Disconnect the network cable.
- B. Update the antivirus software.
- C. Run an antivirus scan.
- D. Shut down the PC
NEW QUESTION 15
A user believes there is a virus on a laptop. The user installs additional real-time protection antivirus software but is now experiencing extremely slow performance on the laptop. Which of the following should a technician do to resolve the issue and avoid recurrence?
- A. Activate real-time protection on both antivirus software programs
- B. Uninstall one antivirus software program and install a different one
- C. Run OS updates
- D. Enable the quarantine feature on both antivirus software programs
- E. Remove the user-installed antivirus software
NEW QUESTION 16
A network administrator has given a technician documentation detailing the switchports the technician will need to patch in for a network upgrade. Which of the following documents did the network administrator MOST likely give to the technician?
- A. Process diagram
- B. Physical network diagram
- C. Fiber backbone diagram
- D. Logical topology diagram
NEW QUESTION 17
A user's personal settings are not saving, and a technician suspects the user's local Windows profile is corrupt. The technician wants to check the size of the ntuser.dat file, but It does not appear in the user's profile directory. Which of the following Control Panel utilities should the technician use to correct this?
- A. Folder Options
- B. Sync Center
- C. Display Settings
- D. User Accounts
NEW QUESTION 18
A technician is troubleshooting a print issue on a Windows computer and want to disable the printer to test a theory, Which of the following should the technician use to accomplish this?
- A. Devices and Printer
- B. Sync Center
- C. Device Manager
- D. Power Option
NEW QUESTION 19
A user’s corporate email is missing the shared inbox folders that were present before the user went on vacation. The technician verifies the user is connected to the domain and can still send and receive email. Which of the following is MOST likely causing the missing folders issue?
- A. The Internet security options have changed
- B. The operating system updates have changed
- C. The network directory permissions have changed
- D. The user account permissions have changed
NEW QUESTION 20
A new company policy states that all end-user access to network resources will be controlled based on the users’ roles and responsibilities within the organization. Which of the following security concepts has the company just enabled?
- A. Certificates
- B. Least privilege
- C. Directory permissions
- D. Blacklists
NEW QUESTION 21
While attempting to install a new program, an end user is notified the workstation meets the memory requirements, but it does not meet the requirements for free space. Due to time constraints the user needs a quick way to install and access the program. Which of the following is the BEST option given the solution?
- A. Install to a network drive
- B. Install to a USB drive
- C. Install to a DVD-RW
- D. Install to a security internal_HDD
NEW QUESTION 22
A user’s phone contains customer’s PII. The user cannot have the phone automatically wiped because the data is very valuable. Which of the following is the BEST method of securing the phone?
- A. Fingerprint lock
- B. Passcode lock
- C. Swipe lock
- D. PIN lock
NEW QUESTION 23
Joe. a technician, receives notification that a share for production data files on the network Is encrypted. Joe suspects a crypto virus Is active. He checks the rights of the network share to see which departments have access. He then searches the user directories of those departmental users who are looking for encrypted files. He narrows his search to a single user's computer. Once the suspected source of the virus is discovered and removed from the network, which of the following should Joe do NEXT?
- A. Educate the end user on safe browsing and email habits.
- B. Scan and remove the malware from the infected system.
- C. Create a system restore point and reboot the system.
- D. Schedule antivirus scans and perform Windows updates.
NEW QUESTION 24
With which of the following types is a man-in-the-middle attack associated?
- A. Brute force
- B. Spoofing
- C. DDoS
- D. Zero-day
NEW QUESTION 25
A user’s smartphone is making the camera shutter noise even when the user is not taking pictures. When the user opens the photo album, there are no new pictures. Which of the following steps should be taken FIRST to determine the cause of the issue?
- A. Uninstall the camera application
- B. Check the application permissions
- C. Reset the phone to factory settings
- D. Update all of the applications on the phone
- E. Run any pending OS updates
NEW QUESTION 26
A technician has set up a new computer for a customer and needs to add a login with administrative privileges. Which of the following tools should the technician use?
- A. Component Services
- B. System Configuration
- C. Security Policy
- D. Local Users and Groups
NEW QUESTION 27
A technician has just finished installing a secondary OS on a workstation. After rebooting the computer, the technician receives the following error: No OS found. The technician confirms the boot.ini file is correct.
Which of the following is MOST likely causing this error?
- A. The computer has GRUB Legacy installed
- B. Windows Startup services are not running
- C. An incompatible partition is marked as active
- D. An unsupported version of Windows is installed
NEW QUESTION 28
Ann. an external user, has received several calls from a company asking why she has been sending the company communications with internal users' names in the "from" field. Ann calls a technician and explains she has not been sending any communications and would like this issue fixed The technician investigates and determines the PC is not infected with any viruses or malware. Which of the following should the technician check NEXT?
- A. Hijacked email
- B. DNS entries
- C. Hosts file
- D. POP3 errors
NEW QUESTION 29
A company has just experienced a data breach that affected all mobile devices. Which of the following would BEST secure access to users' mobile devices? (Select TWO).
- A. Full device encryption
- B. Remote backup application
- C. SSO authentication
- D. Device profiles update
- E. OS security updates
- F. Biometric authentication
NEW QUESTION 30
Recommend!! Get the Full 220-1002 dumps in VCE and PDF From Thedumpscentre.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/220-1002-dumps/ (New 188 Q&As Version)