The Update Guide To 1z0-1053 Questions Pool
we provide Accurate Oracle 1z0-1053 sample question which are the best for clearing 1z0-1053 test, and to get certified by Oracle Oracle Benefits Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials. The 1z0-1053 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 1z0-1053 exam. Crack your Oracle 1z0-1053 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online 1z0-1053 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What are the number of train stops available in the Benefits Enrollment self-service page for plan/program enrollment?
- A. 5
- B. 7
- C. The number of train stops can be configured.
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three are correct methods by which enrollment results can be created and made available for viewing?
- A. when a default enrollment is processed
- B. after the Evaluate Life Events batch process is completed successfully
- C. after the Close Enrollment process has completed
- D. when an electable choice is saved as a part of self-service enrollment
- E. when Enrollment Authorizations are accepted by the participant as a part of self-service enrollment
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two are program types when you configure Flex Credits?
- A. Other Credits
- B. Core
- C. Flex
- D. Flex Credits and Core
NEW QUESTION 4
XX Life insurance plan has two options: Option 1 enrolls a dependent of age 21 or above and Option 2 enrolls a dependent aged 18 or less.
How do you define a benefit configuration for these two options?
- A. Create two derived factors, one with age as 21 or above and a second with age 18 or les
- B. Create an eligibility profile and configure these two derived factors under the eligibility profil
- C. Then attach the eligibility profile to XX Life Insurance Plan
- D. Create one derived facto
- E. Create an eligibility profile and configure the derived factor under the eligibility profil
- F. Then attach the eligibility profile to XX Life Insurance plan at Option 1, and then attach the same eligibility profile at Option 2.
- G. Create one derived facto
- H. Create an eligibility profile and configure the derived factor under theeligibility profil
- I. Then attach the eligibility profile to XX Life Insurance Plan.
- J. Create two eligibility profile
- K. One with age as 21 or above and a second with age 18 or les
- L. Then attach these eligibility profiles to XX Life Insurance Plan.
NEW QUESTION 5
1. A benefits administrator entered a New Hire event on May 1, 2015. The life event originally occurred on January 1, 2015.
2. The Transfer event occurred on January 10, 20lb.
3. The Timeliness rule was configured for both life events to 90 days and the collapsing rule was also set When the participation evaluation process runs on May 5, 2015, the process does NOT evaluate the Marriage
event or collapse any events.
Which two are reasons for this?
- A. No collapsing rule was set.
- B. The process doesn't evaluate other events that occur later than the Marriage event until you decide what action to take for that event.
- C. The employee is not eligible for life events.
- D. The Marriage event occurred before the Transfer event.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which is NOT a derived factor type?
- A. Hours Worked
- B. Full-Time Equivalent
- C. Compensation
- D. Grade
NEW QUESTION 7
Which benefit object must be created prior to creating an option?
- A. Rate
- B. Plan Type
- C. Plan
- D. Coverage
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two are correct processes regarding performing the Benefits Extract setup?
- A. Configure plan carrier details and extract options using the Manage Plan Carriers task.
- B. Extract benefits enrollment information into separate XML files for each plan and plan carrier.
- C. Configure the carrier names for plan types, plans, and option using the Manage Plan Carriers task.
- D. Configure plan carrier details and extract options using the Manage Program Enrollment Requirements task.
- E. Extract benefits enrollment information into a single XML file for each plan carrier.
NEW QUESTION 9
A company offers its employees a choice of four plans within a health insurance plan type. However, the company wants to compulsorily enroll an employee into one plan.
What must the minimum and maximum plan limit be set at Plan Type level?
- A. Min = 1, Max - 1
- B. Min = 1, Max = 2
- C. Min = 0, Max = 1
- D. Min = 0, Max = 0
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three are change opportunities an organization can implement during Open Enrollment?
- A. decline coverage
- B. enroll in existing plans
- C. Start new benefit offerings
- D. modify plan configuration
- E. update rates
NEW QUESTION 11
How many life events can be included in a collapsing rule?
- A. 10
- B. 8
- C. 12
- D. 7
NEW QUESTION 12
The benefits administrator has configured five rates for five different legal entities. After implementation, an employee logs into the benefit self service. When selecting a plan, the employee cannot see the assigned rate amount to the plan under the rate section.
Why can't the employee see the assigned rate amount?
- A. The rate amount Is a variable rate for the employee's legal employer.
- B. The rate amount is of the unit of measure "Money".
- C. The rate amount is not configured for the employee's specific legal employer.
- D. The rate amount "Assign on Enrollment" is enabled for five legal entities.
NEW QUESTION 13
This is the configuration of a collapsing life event rule: Life event = Marriage & Dependent
Operator = AND
Resulting Event Name = Dependent
Life Event Occurred Date = Earliest Life Event Occurred Date Proximity Days = 0
You run the collapsing rule in the scenario:
1. Marriage event occurs on August 1, 2015.
2. Dependent event occurs on August 1, 2015. What is the result?
- A. The collapsing rule voids the Dependent event, evaluates the Marriage event, and assigns Its occurred date to August 1. 2015.
- B. The collapsing rule runs the Dependent event, evaluates the Marriage event, and assigns its occurred date to August 1, 2015.
- C. The collapsing rule runs the Marriage event, evaluates the Dependent event, and assigns its occurred date to August 1, 2015.
- D. The collapsing rule voids the Marriage event, evaluates the Dependent event, and assigns Its occurred date to August 1, ?015.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three areas contain tasks to prepare for an open enrollment period?
- A. Person Management work area
- B. Plan Configuration work area
- C. Evaluation and Reporting work areas
- D. Payroll Calculation work area
- E. Enrollment and My Information work areas
NEW QUESTION 15
The reinstatement rule enables you to restore elections during which two events?
- A. The open event was backed out by the administrator from the Benefits Service Center.
- B. The intervening life event activated the open event.
- C. An intervening life event backed out the open event.
- D. The open event was accidentally backed out.
NEW QUESTION 16
A company offers a benefits plan to its employees that includes:
1) Health coverage plan for employee and family
2) Top up health coverage plan at extra premium
3) Life insurance plan for employee and family
4) In Network Dental Insurance plan
5) Out of network Dental insurance plan
6) Eye care plan
How many plan types do you need to configure for this customer?
- A. 5
- B. 3
- C. 4
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 17
Can you define overspending of a budget pool in flex credit shell plans?
- A. Yes, you can define it in the spending options.
- B. Yes, you can define it in the standard rates.
- C. Yes, you can define it as per the flex credit formula.
- D. No, you do not have a place holder.
NEW QUESTION 18
Your customer does NOT want the system to detect temporal events whenever a marriage life event is detected and processed by the application.
How do you accomplish this requirement?
- A. On the life event creation page, select "Do not detect past temporal events" as the Temporal Detection Rule.
- B. On the life event creation page, select "Never detect this temporal life event" as the Temporal DetectionRule.
- C. On the life event creation page, select "Do not detect future temporal events" as the Temporal Detection Rule.
- D. On the life event creation page, select "Never detect Past or future temporal events" as the Temporal Detection Rule.
- E. On the life event creation page, select "Do not detect past or future temporal events" as the Temporal Detection Rule.
NEW QUESTION 19
A benefits administrator processed an enrollment for one employee, and manually added the life event "XYZ" as of August 1, 2016. Since there were two more life events in the detected phase as of August 15, 2016, the benefits administrator clicked "Collapse Life Event". Upon processing the life event tab, the benefits administrator received an error saying two or more life events were in the detected phase.
Why did the collapsing rule fail?
- A. The number of proximity days was specified as 20.
- B. The number of proximity days was specified as 0.
- C. The life event had expired.
- D. The number of proximity days was specified as 15.
NEW QUESTION 20
A benefits administrator goes to the Enrollment task and finds the following under, the life event summary:
1. Address Change life event status: Detected
2. New Hire life event: Manual What does this status signify?
- A. A New Hire life event was manually selected.An Address Change event was triggered for the person and participation evaluation processing was evaluated.
- B. A New Hire life event was manually selected.An Address Change event was triggered for the person, and participation evaluation processing has not yet evaluated it.
- C. A New Hire life event was manually selected, or the Configure the Timeliness Evaluation setting of a particular life event set the An Address Change event was triggered for the person and participation evaluate processing has not yet evaluated it.
- D. A New Hire life event was manually selected.An Address Change event is yet to be triggered and processed for, the employee.
NEW QUESTION 21
The benefits administrator runs an open enrollment window on March 1, 2017 for Program: XX Life Insurance, but cannot find the life event date of March 15, 2017. What could be a reason for this?
- A. The life event date configured for XX Life Program is not 15 March 2017
- B. There is no configuration for open enrollment for the XX Life Program.
- C. A cycle has already run for open enrollment, so no life event date is available.
- D. The benefits administrator has a login from the previous date to that of 15 March 20l7.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which statement is correct regarding Plan Grouping in the Self Service and Administrator page?
- A. All plans in a plan type are displayed on the same train stop as groupings are done at the plan type level.
- B. All plans in a plan type can be displayed on different train stops as groupings are done at the plan level.
- C. All plans can be configured at the plan level.
- D. All plans in 3 plan type can be displayed on different train stops as groupings are done at the program level.
NEW QUESTION 23
An organization has a requirement to restrict Beneficiary Distributions to a percentage with a maximum of 100%. However, the distribution should be in multiples of 10.
Which statement about this requirement is true?
- A. This requirement can be achieved through customization only.
- B. This requirement can be completely achieved with configuration only.
- C. This requirement cannot be achieved with configurations, and would require custom Fast Formula.
- D. This requirement cannot be achieved in the current system offerings.
NEW QUESTION 24
Given that premiums are calculated on a monthly basis in accordance with the most common business of benefit suppliers.
What can you define so that participants who are covered by a plan for less than a full have no premium obligation?
- A. Standard Rate Value
- B. Standard Coverage Volume
- C. Standard input Value
- D. Standard wash Rule formula
NEW QUESTION 25
How do you configure the link between the payroll module and benefits?
- A. Link the element to the plan rate.
- B. Link the element to the plan coverage.
- C. Link the payroll to the plan salary basis.
- D. Link the payroll to the plan coverage.
NEW QUESTION 26
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-1053 Questions & Answers shared by Certshared, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1z0-1053/ (New 60 Q&As)