Down To Date 1z0-160 Free Practice Test For Oracle Database Cloud Service Certification
Testking offers free demo for 1z0-160 exam. "Oracle Database Cloud Service", also known as 1z0-160 exam, is a Oracle Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Oracle 1z0-160 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 1z0-160 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Oracle 1z0-160 exams and revised by experts!
Also have 1z0-160 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which are two of the tasks that must be performed to enable SQL*NET access for your database instance on a Database Deployment over SSL?
- A. You must open a port on the virtual machine (compute node) that is hosting the instance.
- B. You use Net Manager (NETMGR) to configure a database alias and set the connect string.
- C. You use Oracle Connection Manager to configure the required network settings.
- D. You must configure SSL support on the instance.
SQL*Net is Oracle's remote data access protocol that enables client-server and server-server communications across networks.
An Oracle client connects to the server using the port address of the listener, which is normally defined as TCP port 1521 during Oracle installation.
Oracle Net Manager is a utility used for configuring SQL*Net.
NEW QUESTION 2
How would you enable Oracle DBaaS Monitor?
- A. Create an SSH tunnel to port 443.
- B. Add Oracle DBaaS Monitor access to SYS, SYSTEM users profile.
- C. Disable the ora_p2_httpsl security rule in the Oracle Compute Cloud Service console.
- D. Use the enable_dbaas_monitor command.
- E. Use the Oracle Application Express Administration Console.
NEW QUESTION 3
You want to access your database over SQL*Net with a client application that is running locally on your machine.
How would you enable access to port 1521 of the Compute Node (VM)?
- A. Use Oracle Compute Cloud Service to enable the ora_p2_dblistener security rule.
- B. Run the lsnrctl reload listener command.
- C. Use the Application Express Console to start the listener application.
- D. Change the firewall rules.
The DBaaS services are run under the Oracle Compute Cloud (IaaS). This has it's own firewall configuration, allowing you to limit access to your services. By default, all endpoints except SSH are disabled. There are a number of predefined "Security Rules" to open up the assorted endpoints, but they typically open the endpoints to public, which is rather risky. Instead, you should define custom rules, opening access to ports from specific machines.
Navigate to the main "Oracle Database Cloud Service". Click on the hamburger next to the service of interest. Click the "Access Rules" option on the popup menu. Click the "Create Rule" button.
Enter a "Rule Name".
Select "" as the "Source" and enter your IP address in resulting box. Select "DB" as the "Destination".
Enter "1521" as the "Destination Port(s)". Leave "TCP" as the "Protocol".
Click the "Create" button.
You should now be able to connect to the database from the specified IP address.
NEW QUESTION 4
You want to make sure that Oracle Application Express (APEX) is enabled and accessible. Which two steps must you perform?
- A. Unblock the APEX instance’s VM and follow the URL to instance-ip-address: 4848.
- B. Enable the ora_p2_httpssl security rule in the Oracle Compute Cloud Service console.
- C. Create an SSH tunnel to port 443 on a Database Deployment’s compute node.
- D. Select deploy_enable from the DBaaS monitor.
- E. Select apex_launch from the GlassFish Server Administration Console monitor.
To access the administration console when the HTTPS port is unblocked:
1. Direct your browser to the appropriate URL, based on which release of Oracle Database is in use:
For the CDB in an Oracle Database 12c Release 1 database: https://node-ip-address/apex/For a PDB in an Oracle Database 12c Release 1 database: https://node-ip-address/apex/lowercase-pdb-name/For an Oracle Database 11g Release 2 database: https://node-ip-address/apex/where node-ip-address is the public IP address of the compute node hosting the administration console and lowercase-pdb-name is the name of the PDB, with all letters in lowercase. Obtain these values by viewing details as described in Viewing Detailed Information for a Database Deployment.After directing your browser to the appropriate URL, the Oracle Application Express Login page is displayed.
2. Enter the following information to log in as the administrator. Then, click Login to Application Express.
NEW QUESTION 5
Users must be granted roles to manage Cloud services.
Which three statements are true about roles and role assignment in Oracle Database Cloud Service?
- A. Service administrators can assign and remove roles only for users of the services that they manage.
- B. The DBaaS Database Administrator role permits granting the DBaaS Database Administrator role to existing users.
- C. Identity domain administrators can assign and remove roles for users in any identity domains.
- D. The DBaaS Database Operator role permits scaling, patching, and backing up or restoring service instances.
- E. DBaaS network administrators can grant access privileges to designated users.
A: A Service administrator manages administrative functions related to Oracle Cloud services within an identity domain.
D: The privileges given to the DBaaS Database Administrator role include: Can scale, patch, and back up or restore database deployments
NEW QUESTION 6
Which command would you execute to perform DBaaS recovery with the latest backup?
- A. dbaascli rec –args –latest
- B. dbaascli orec –args -latest
- C. dbaascli rec –args -last
- D. dbaascli orec –args -last
dbaascli orec latest command restores the most recent backup and performs complete recovery. References: https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/database-dbaas-cloud/csdbi/dbaascli.html
NEW QUESTION 7
Which statement is true about security rules for Database Deployments?
- A. They are used only for configuring external server access to Database Deployments and do not impact how security lists communicate.
- B. They define a specific communication path, which consists of a source, destination, and protocol-port combination over which communication is allowed.
- C. They are used to map an external user to a database user to allow the user to communicate with and access the database.
- D. They are used to encrypt communication between Database Deployments.
On the Access Rule you can define the following:
SourceHosts from which traffic is allowed. Possible values are DB, PUBLIC-INTERNET, or a custom value in the form of an IP address.
DestinationSecurity list to which traffic is allowed. This will be DB, the ora_db security list for the deployment.
PortsPort or range of ports for the rule.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three are ways to scale a Database Deployment that is hosting three Oracle 12c databases?
- A. Add additional virtual network interfaces (VNICs) to the DBaaS instance.
- B. Increase the MEMORY_TARGET parameter value in each database instance that is running on the DBaaS instance.
- C. Increase the CPU_COUNT parameter value in each database instance that is running on the DBaaS instance.
- D. Increase the number of CPUs allocated to the DBaaS instance.
- E. Add storage to the DBaaS instance.
- F. Use the Oracle Database 12c In-Memory database option in each database instance that is running on the DBaaS instance.
- G. Increase the memory allocated to the DBaaS instance.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are on the Database Cloud Service Instance View page. Which three consoles can you open?
- A. OPC Console
- B. GlassFish Administration Console
- C. Storage Container Console
- D. Application Express Console
- E. User Console
- F. Database Express Manager Console
DF: The menu for each deployment that provides the following options:
Open DBaaS Monitor Console — Open the Oracle Cloud Database Monitor for the deployment.
Open Application Express Console — Open the Oracle Application Express home page for the deployment.
Open EM Console — Open the database console, either Enterprise Manager Database Express 12c or Enterprise Manager 11g Database Control.
NEW QUESTION 10
How would you enable a port persistently to keep communication always open through that port?
- A. You would require access to the Oracle Compute Cloud Service console to open the ports to a set of IP addresses.
- B. You must contact your Oracle Database Cloud Service support team to update the port specifications for use.
- C. All ports that are available in Oracle Database Cloud Service servers must use an SSH tunnel and cannot be enabled persistently.
- D. You can use server certificates to map a server’s identity to enable persistent connection through a port to a Database Deployment’s compute nodes.
NEW QUESTION 11
You are monitoring resource usage on your Database Cloud Service.
What two resource usage metrics can you find on the Instance Overview page?
- A. number of days left on your subscription
- B. number of processes allocated
- C. I/O from reads and writes
- D. memory
- E. storage
- F. number of current users
The Overview page includes graphs that plot the data values for the top metrics for the past 7 days. The type of data collected and shown depends on the type of service. For example, for Oracle Database Cloud Service, the graphs show Storage Used and Maximum Storage Used.
NEW QUESTION 12
With Oracle Database Cloud Service as the subscription type, you must configure a database for Backup and Recovery.
Which two options do you have to back up your database instance?
- A. No backups require
- B. You are responsible for configuring the database backups.
- C. Backup to cloud storage and VM block storag
- D. Ten days worth of backups are kept, with five most recent days worth of backups available directly on VM block storage.
- E. Backup to Oracle Cloud Service storage volumes that is equal to five times the value that was provided in Usable Data Storage when the instance was created.
- F. Backup to cloud storage and VM block storag
- G. Fourteen days worth of backups are kept, with seven most recent days worth of backups available directly on VM block storage.
When creating a new database deployment on Oracle Database Cloud Service, you choose whether you want automatic backups to be configured for the database. Your choices are:
Both Cloud Storage and Local Storage—30 days' worth of backups are kept, with the 7 most recent days' worth available directly on the compute node’s local storage.
Cloud Storage Only—30 days' worth of backups are kept, with all backups on cloud storage. None—automatic backups are not configured.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements are true about the SSH tunnels within an Oracle Database Cloud Service environment?
- A. An individual SSH tunnel is required for each port in the environment.
- B. The client must provide the server with the SSH private key.
- C. The SSH tunnel must be selected by a security rule to enable remote access.
- D. The server must hold the SSH public and private keys in the SSH authorized_keys file.
- E. Oracle Database Cloud Service provides a centralized key server for all SSH connections.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three are ways to scale a Database Deployment to solve performance degradation by resource shortage?
- A. Add additional virtual network interfaces (VNICs) to the Database Deployment.
- B. Increase the MEMORY_TARGET parameter value in each database instance that is running on the Database Deployment.
- C. Increase the CPU_COUNT parameter value in each database instance that is running on the Database Deployment.
- D. Increase the number of CPUs allocated to the Database Deployment.
- E. Add storage to the Database Deployment.
- F. Use the Oracle Database 12c In-Memory database option in each database instance that is running on the Database Deployment.
- G. Increase the memory allocated to the Database Deployment.
NEW QUESTION 15
You have an Oracle Database 11g on-premises database with encrypted tablespaces.
You want to migrate this database to the pre-created database of the Database as a Service (DBaaS) instance on Oracle Cloud.
Which two statements are true about this migration?
- A. The on-premises database platform must be of the same endianness as the DBaaS platform.
- B. You can use Full Transportable (TDB).
- C. You can use Data Pump TTS with the ENCRYPTION_PASSWORD parameter.
- D. You can use Data Pump TTS with the ENCRYPTED_PASSWORD parameter.
- E. Data is sent in clear when the NETWORK_LINK option is used.
The Data Pump Transportable Tablespace method can be used only if the on-premises platform is little endian, and the database character sets of your on-premises database and Oracle Database Cloud Service database are compatible.
Note: If the job you are attaching to was initially started using an encryption password, then when you attach to the job you must again enter the ENCRYPTION_PASSWORD parameter on the command line to re-specify that password. The only exception to this is if the job was initially started with the
ENCRYPTION=ENCRYPTED_COLUMNS_ONLY parameter. In that case, the encryption password is not needed when attaching to the job.
NEW QUESTION 16
With Oracle Database Cloud Service as the subscription type, you must configure a database for Backup and Recovery.
Which two options do you have to back up your database instance?
- A. Non
- B. No backups require
- C. You are responsible for configuring the database backups.
- D. Backing up to cloud storage and local compute storag
- E. 10 (ten) days worth of backups are kept, with five most recent days worth of backups available directly on the local compute node storage.
- F. Backing up to Oracle Cloud Service storage volumes which is equal to five times the value that was provided in Usable Data Storage when the instance was created.
- G. Backing up to cloud storage and local compute storag
- H. 30 (thirty) days worth of backups are kept, with seven most recent days worth of backups available directly on local compute node storage.
NEW QUESTION 17
You use GUI tools on the Virtual Machine to create and administer the Database as a Service (DBaaS)
You wish to use the Oracle Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) to create a database instance. To run DBCA, you will need to use an SSH connection.
You need to perform several steps to establish this connection in DBCA and to create the database. What are two of these steps?
- A. Connect to the DBaaS instance with the SSH terminal session as the oracle user.
- B. Configure a PuTTY or SSH session to perform X11 forwarding.
- C. Install an Xterminal program if required.
- D. Update the tnsnames.ora file with the name of the service to which you want to connect.
Example: To create a database into your Oracle Database Cloud Service
You have created a PuTTY definition for connecting through an SSH tunnel to your Database Cloud Service (DBaaS) instance. Now open this definition to connect to the VM.t10101
Because this is not the first time you are connecting to the VM, the SSH utility does not prompt you to confirm the public key. If it were the first time, the SSH utility would have prompted you to confirm the public key. You would have confirmed by clicking Yes.t10102
You can now launch DBCA either in silent mode or in graphical mode.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three statements are true about the Oracle Cloud Service storage volumes that are created as part of a Database Deployment in Oracle Public Cloud?
- A. The database data file storage and the tempfile storage are placed on the same storage volume.
- B. The database backup storage and the redo log storage are placed on the same storage volume.
- C. The Oracle database product software storage and the database data file storage are placed on the same storage volume.
- D. The database backup storage and the database product software storage are placed on different storage volumes.
- E. The database data file storage and the redo log storage are placed on different storage volumes.
Compute Cloud Service Storage Volumes
When a Database Cloud Service deployment is created using the Oracle Database Cloud Service service level, the following storage volumes are created.
References: Using Oracle Database Cloud Service (February 2021), page A-3
NEW QUESTION 19
You want to use traditional GUI tools on a Database as a Service (DBaaS) instance. You have configured PuTTY and SSH sessions.
What two things would you need to configure?
- A. X server program
- B. VPN connection
- C. X11 forwarding
- D. Remote Desktop Connection
The key benefits of using X11 over SSH is: Server can have less packages installed.
None of the desktop packages and services need to be installed (such as CUPS, Bluetooth, & Network Manager). Freeing CPU & Memory on the server.
User accesses server over a secure connection. Graphics are tunneled over SSH.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two steps are true about performing an on-demand backup of database instance?
- A. You must first connect to the compute node as the ROOT user.
- B. You must disable the scheduled backup configuration.
- C. You must first connect to the compute node as the oracle user.
- D. You must execute bkup_api with the bkup_start option.
- E. You must execute bkup_api with the bkup_create option.
You can use the bkup_api utility to create an on-demand backup of a database deployment hosting a single-instance database or an Oracle Data Guard configuration.
Connect as the opc user to the compute node. In a Data Guard configuration, connect to the compute node hosting the primary database.
Start a root-user command shell:$ sudo -s#
You can choose to have the backup follow the current retention policy, or you can choose to create a long-term backup that persists until you delete it:
To create a backup that follows the current retention policy, enter the following bkup_api command:# /var/opt/oracle/bkup_api/bkup_api bkup_start
To create a long-term backup, enter the following bkup_api command:#
/var/opt/oracle/bkup_api/bkup_api bkup_start --keep
Exit the root-user command shell and disconnect from the compute node:# exit$ exit References: Using Oracle Database Cloud Service (February 2021), 6-4
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Easily pass 1z0-160 Exam with 86 Q&As Downloadfreepdf.net Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Downloadfreepdf.net 1z0-160 Dumps: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/1z0-160-pdf-download.html (86 New Questions)