All About High Quality 156-315.80 Practice Question
Your success in Check-Point 156-315.80 is our sole target and we develop all our 156-315.80 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 156-315.80 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 156-315.80 Practice Exams for Check-Point 156-315.80 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Free demo questions for Check-Point 156-315.80 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which command shows the current connections distributed by CoreXL FW instances?
- A. fw ctl multik stat
- B. fw ctl affinity -l
- C. fw ctl instances -v
- D. fw ctl iflist
NEW QUESTION 2
Which command gives us a perspective of the number of kernel tables?
- A. fw tab -t
- B. fw tab -s
- C. fw tab -n
- D. fw tab -k
NEW QUESTION 3
What are the main stages of a policy installations?
- A. Verification & Compilation, Transfer and Commit
- B. Verification & Compilation, Transfer and Installation
- C. Verification, Commit, Installation
- D. Verification, Compilation & Transfer, Installation
NEW QUESTION 4
Which command would you use to set the network interfaces’ affinity in Manual mode?
- A. sim affinity -m
- B. sim affinity -l
- C. sim affinity -a
- D. sim affinity -s
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the most ideal Synchronization Status for Security Management Server High Availability deployment?
- A. Lagging
- B. Synchronized
- C. Never been synchronized
- D. Collision
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the correct order of the default “fw monitor” inspection points?
- A. i, I, o, O
- B. 1, 2, 3, 4
- C. i, o, I, O
- D. I, i, O, o
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is NOT a type of Check Point API available in R80.10?
- A. Identity Awareness Web Services
- B. OPSEC SDK
- C. Mobile Access
- D. Management
NEW QUESTION 8
You have a Gateway is running with 2 cores. You plan to add a second gateway to build a cluster and used a device with 4 cores.
How many cores can be used in a Cluster for Firewall-kernel on the new device?
- A. 3
- B. 2
- C. 1
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 9
Under which file is the proxy arp configuration stored?
- A. $FWDIR/state/proxy_arp.conf on the management server
- B. $FWDIR/conf/local.arp on the management server
- C. $FWDIR/state/_tmp/proxy.arp on the security gateway
- D. $FWDIR/conf/local.arp on the gateway
NEW QUESTION 10
GAIA greatly increases operational efficiency by offering an advanced and intuitive software update agent, commonly referred to as the:
- A. Check Point Update Service Engine
- B. Check Point Software Update Agent
- C. Check Point Remote Installation Daemon (CPRID)
- D. Check Point Software Update Daemon
NEW QUESTION 11
Fill in the blank: Identity Awareness AD-Query is using the Microsoft _______ API to learn users from AD.
- A. WMI
- B. Eventvwr
- C. XML
- D. Services.msc
NEW QUESTION 12
Which Check Point daemon monitors the other daemons?
- A. fwm
- B. cpd
- C. cpwd
- D. fwssd
NEW QUESTION 13
The “Hit count” feature allows tracking the number of connections that each rule matches. Will the Hit count feature work independently from logging and Track the hits if the Track option is set to “None”?
- A. No, it will work independentl
- B. Hit Count will be shown only for rules Track option set as Log or alert.
- C. Yes it will work independently as long as “analyze all rules” tick box is enabled on the Security Gateway.
- D. No, it will not work independently because hit count requires all rules to be logged.
- E. Yes it will work independently because when you enable Hit Count, the SMS collects the data from supported Security Gateways.
NEW QUESTION 14
Capsule Connect and Capsule Workspace both offer secured connection for remote users who are using their mobile devices. However, there are differences between the two.
Which of the following statements correctly identify each product's capabilities?
- A. Workspace supports ios operating system, Android, and WP8, whereas Connect supports ios operating system and Android only
- B. For compliance/host checking, Workspace offers the MDM cooperative enforcement, whereas Connectoffers both jailbreak/root detection and MDM cooperative enforcement.
- C. For credential protection, Connect uses One-time Password login support and has no SSO support, whereas Workspace offers both One-Time Password and certain SSO login support.
- D. Workspace can support any application, whereas Connect has a limited number of application types which it will support.
NEW QUESTION 15
SandBlast agent extends 0 day prevention to what part of the network?
- A. Web Browsers and user devices
- B. DMZ server
- C. Cloud
- D. Email servers
NEW QUESTION 16
Fill in the blank: Browser-based Authentication sends users to a web page to acquire identities using ______ .
- A. User Directory
- B. Captive Portal and Transparent Kerberos Authentication
- C. Captive Portal
- D. UserCheck
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the protocol and port used for Health Check and State Synchronization in ClusterXL?
- A. CCP and 18190
- B. CCP and 257
- C. CCP and 8116
- D. CPC and 8116
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following describes how Threat Extraction functions?
- A. Detect threats and provides a detailed report of discovered threats.
- B. Proactively detects threats.
- C. Delivers file with original content.
- D. Delivers PDF versions of original files with active content removed.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which one of the following is true about Threat Extraction?
- A. Always delivers a file to user
- B. Works on all MS Office, Executables, and PDF files
- C. Can take up to 3 minutes to complete
- D. Delivers file only if no threats found
NEW QUESTION 20
What does the Log "Views" tab show when SmartEvent is Correlating events?
- A. A list of common reports
- B. Reports for customization
- C. Top events with charts and graphs
- D. Details of a selected logs
NEW QUESTION 21
What is the valid range for Virtual Router Identifier (VRID) value in a Virtual Routing Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) configuration?
- A. 1-254
- B. 1-255
- C. 0-254
- D. 0 – 255
NEW QUESTION 22
When a packet arrives at the gateway, the gateway checks it against the rules in the hop Policy Layer, sequentially from top to bottom, and enforces the first rule that matches a packet. Which of the following statements about the order of rule enforcement is true?
- A. If the Action is Accept, the gateway allows the packet to pass through the gateway.
- B. If the Action is Drop, the gateway continues to check rules in the next Policy Layer down.
- C. If the Action is Accept, the gateway continues to check rules in the next Policy Layer down.
- D. If the Action is Drop, the gateway applies the Implicit Clean-up Rule for that Policy Layer.
NEW QUESTION 23
What is the benefit of “tw monitor” over “tcpdump”?
- A. “fw monitor” reveals Layer 2 information, while “tcpdump” acts at Layer 3.
- B. “fw monitor” is also available for 64-Bit operating systems.
- C. With “fw monitor”, you can see the inspection points, which cannot be seen in “tcpdump”
- D. “fw monitor” can be used from the CLI of the Management Server to collect information from multiple gateways.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which command collects diagnostic data for analyzing customer setup remotely?
- A. cpinfo
- B. migrate export
- C. sysinfo
- D. cpview
CPInfo is an auto-updatable utility that collects diagnostics data on a customer's machine at the time of execution and uploads it to Check Point servers (it replaces the standalone cp_uploader utility for uploading files to Check Point servers).
The CPInfo output file allows analyzing customer setups from a remote location. Check Point support engineers can open the CPInfo file in a demo mode, while viewing actual customer Security Policies and Objects. This allows the in-depth analysis of customer's configuration and environment settings.
NEW QUESTION 25
Which statement is correct about the Sticky Decision Function?
- A. It is not supported with either the Performance pack of a hardware based accelerator card
- B. Does not support SPI’s when configured for Load Sharing
- C. It is automatically disabled if the Mobile Access Software Blade is enabled on the cluster
- D. It is not required L2TP traffic
NEW QUESTION 26
What are the steps to configure the HTTPS Inspection Policy?
- A. Go to Manage&Settings > Blades > HTTPS Inspection > Configure in SmartDashboard
- B. Go to Application&url filtering blade > Advanced > Https Inspection > Policy
- C. Go to Manage&Settings > Blades > HTTPS Inspection > Policy
- D. Go to Application&url filtering blade > Https Inspection > Policy
NEW QUESTION 27
Thanks for reading the newest 156-315.80 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certshared 156-315.80 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certshared.com/exam/156-315.80/ (285 Q&As Dumps)