Top Tips Of Regenerate 010-150 Samples
It is more faster and easier to pass the LPI 010-150 exam by using Guaranteed LPI Linux Essentials questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Improve 010-150 Exam and find the same core area 010-150 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
LPI 010-150 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
What command line will create the user falco with home directory assigned to the group users as primary group?
- A. useradd -g users falco
- B. useradd -f users falco
- C. useradd -m -g users falco
- D. add user falco@users
- E. add -user falco -group users
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following filesystems is most commonly used for Linux distributions?
- A. HFS+
- B. ext4
- C. FAT32
- D. NTFS
NEW QUESTION 3
After installing a new package, in which directory are you most likely find its configuration file?
- A. /lib B./conf C./etc D./usr E./opt
NEW QUESTION 4
Which command shows all of the directories that the shell searches for programs?
- A. less $PWD
- B. echo $PATH
- C. more $ALL_PATH
- D. get $PATH
- E. cat $PATH
NEW QUESTION 5
What are the three sets of permissions for a file?
- A. user, group, others
- B. administrator, group, others
- C. user, standard user, others
- D. administrator, standard user, others
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following Ubuntu releases is considered most stable and fit to use for business purposes?
- A. LTS
- B. Xubuntu
- C. Ubuntu Vanilla
- D. Kubuntu
- E. Server
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is a technology used to connect a hard drive directly to a computer's motherboard?
- A. PCI
- B. Ethernet
- C. DSL
- D. SATA
- E. VGA
NEW QUESTION 8
What does LAMP mean?
- A. The Linux Advanced Mode Programming Interface which gives advanced capabilities to application developers.
- B. The bus ID of an attached USB device that emits light.
- C. Short for Lightweight Access Management Protocol which synchronizes permissions in a network.
- D. The combination of Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP or other programming languages.
- E. Short for lamport-clock which is important in distributed network computing.
NEW QUESTION 9
How can the normal output of a command be written to a file while discarding the error output?
- A. command >2>file 1&>/dev/null
- B. command < output > /dev/null
- C. command > discard-error > file
- D. command > /dev/null 2&>1 output
- E. command >file 2>/dev/null
NEW QUESTION 10
Which network interface always exists in a Linux system?
- A. lo
- B. sit0
- C. wlan0
- D. vlan0
- E. eth0
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following commands will output all of the lines with the name Fred in upper or lower case but not the word red from the file data_file? (Choose two)
- A. grep -v fred data_file
- B. grep '[f]red' data_file
- C. egrep fred data_file
- D. grep '[Ff]red' data_file
- E. grep -i fred data_file
NEW QUESTION 12
Which command displays the list of groups to which a user belongs?
- A. whoami
- B. lsgroup
- C. who
- D. id
NEW QUESTION 13
Which one of the following is true about Open Source software?
- A. Open Source software cannot be copied for free.
- B. Open Source software is available for commercial use.
- C. The freedom to redistribute copies must include binary or executable forms of the software but not the source code.
- D. Open Source software is not for sale.
NEW QUESTION 14
While deleting all files beginning with the letter a there was still the file Access.txt left. Assuming that it had the correct ownership, why was it not deleted?
- A. Files with extensions need a different treatment.
- B. rm had to be called with the option -R to delete all files.
- C. The file Access.txt was probably opened by another application.
- D. The file Access.txt was hidden.
- E. Linux file names are case sensitive.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which command will display running process information in real time?
- A. top
- B. show current
- C. ps current
- D. process
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following statements is true for a Linux distribution used in an enterprise environment?
- A. These distributions contain proprietary business-related software.
- B. These distributions contain software versions that have proven to be stable even if it is not the recent version in order to minimize problems.
- C. These distributions always contains the newest versions of all packages to minimize the time to market of new features.
- D. These distributions are only affordable by large companies.
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the output of the following command sequence? for token in a b c; do echo -n "$token "; done
- A. anbncn
- B. a b c
- C. "a " "b " "c "
- D. token token token
- E. abc
NEW QUESTION 18
Given a file called birthdays containing lines like: YYYY-MM-DD Name 1983-06-02 Tim
1995-12-17 Sue Which command would you use to output the lines belonging to all people listed whose birthday is in May or June?
- A. grep '' birthdays
- B. grep 05?6? birthdays
- C. grep '[0-9]*-0-' birthdays
- D. grep 06 birthdays | grep 05
NEW QUESTION 19
The output of the program date should be saved in the variable actdat. What is the correct statement?
- A. actdat=`date`
- B. set actdat='date'
- C. date | actdat
- D. date > $actdat
- E. actdat=date
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following software packages is a mail server?
- A. Postfix
- B. Thunderbird
- C. Apache
- D. GIMP
- E. MySQL
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full 010-150 dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/010-150-dumps.html (New 80 Q&As Version)