The Secret Of Blue-Coat BCCPA Testing Engine
Certleader BCCPA Questions are updated and all BCCPA answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our BCCPA exam prep kits you will be ready for the real BCCPA exam without a problem. We have Abreast of the times Blue-Coat BCCPA dumps study guide. PASSED BCCPA First attempt! Here What I Did.
Online Blue-Coat BCCPA free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
When a ProxySG processes an SSL transaction between a client and a content server, does the ProxySG function as an SSL client or as an SSL server?
- A. SSL client
- B. SSL server
- C. Both
NEW QUESTION 2
Which compression algorithm is used by ProxySG during WAN acceleration?
- A. Huffman code
- B. gzip
- C. tar
- D. bzip2
Reference:http://www.bluecoat.com/sites/default/files/documents/files/Compression.1.pdf(H ow does compression work)
NEW QUESTION 3
A single ProxySG appliance can act as a Gateway Proxy and WAN Acceleration Proxy at the same time.
- A. True
- B. False
http://documents.sysob.com/blue_coat/Proxy_Sizing_Guide_SGxx.pdf(forward proxy, second paragraph; example 3, third page)
NEW QUESTION 4
Which attribute is used in authentication in a Microsoft Active Directory LDAP authentication realm?
- A. sAMAccountName
- B. firstname
- C. last name
- D. cn
NEW QUESTION 5
What happens, if there are multiple listeners to the same TCP port, and destination IP
address belongs to multiple IP address ranges?
- A. Such configuration is Inherently ambiguous and wrong
- B. Such cases cause built-in exceptions to be thrown during policy processing
- C. The most specific IP address range is always used
NEW QUESTION 6
You CANNOT create custom log formats.
- A. True
- B. False
Reference:http://www.bluecoat.com/sites/default/files/documents/files/Authentication,_Auth orization,_and_Accounting.4.pdf(last paragraph on the page)
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is a free software based Blue Coat product for home users?
- A. Web Filter
- B. k9
- C. SiteAdvisot
NEW QUESTION 8
When using transparent authentication, which of the following statements is true?
- A. The virtual URL used for origin-style redirects must resolve to the IP address of theProxySG.
- B. The virtual URL used for origin-style redirects must resolve to an IP address.
- C. The virtual URL used for origin-style redirects must be configured as an IP address.
- D. The virtual URL used for origin-style redirects must be configured as a host name.
NEW QUESTION 9
If a proxy server is seen in the external Internet as Web server, it is a forward proxy.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following policy tasks require using the VPM and cannot be performed in CPL? (Select all that apply)
- A. Creating a combined Destination object for use in policy processing.
- B. Specifying form-based authentication.
- C. Configuring SSL interception.
- D. None of the above.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which types of requests are likely to be served the fastest?
- A. TCP_MISS
- B. TCP_NC_MISS
- C. TCP_HIT
- D. TCP_MEM_HIT
- E. TCP_RESCAN_HIT
NEW QUESTION 12
Name two different ways to create a transparent proxy environment.
- A. Using the PAC File or configuring WCCP
- B. Configuring a Layer 4 switch or configuring the appliance in bridging mode
- C. Configuring WCCP or using an automatic configuration script
Reference:http://bradal.com/nl/pages/candn/bluecoat/transproxy.htm(search for layer-4 switch)
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following types of traffic are not scanned with ICAP REQMOD?
- A. HTTP PUT data
- B. FTP uploads
- C. FTP responses
- D. HTTP POST data
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of these is equivalent to the following IPv6 address? fe80::2d0:83ff:fe04:9c9e
- A. fe80:0000:2d00:83ff:fe04:9c9e
- B. fe80:0000:02d0:83ff:fe04:9c9e
- C. fe80:0000:0000:0000:02d0:83ff:fe04:9c9e
- D. fe80:0000:0000:0000:2d00:83ff:fe04:9c9e
NEW QUESTION 15
Can server initiate an HTTP transaction?
- A. It cannot
- B. It can for e.
- C. Web-based instant messaging, AJAX and similar server-push applications
- D. It can only for some HTTP request methods
NEW QUESTION 16
Why should ProxySG set HTTP proxy behavior profile to "portal" in a reverse proxy deployment? (Choose all that apply)
(a) To ensure ProxySG will ignore reload attempt.
(b) To only allow authenticated users that are allowed to browse the page.
(c) To ensure that ProxySG will trust server expiration header.
(d) To restrict client access by User-Agent type.
- A. a & b only
- B. a & c only
- C. b & d only
- D. b & c only
- E. c & d only
NEW QUESTION 17
When a ProxySG is being used as an IPv4-to-IPv6 gateway, how does the ProxySG determine the IPv6 address of the content server to which a client request should be directed?
- A. By querying the IPv6 DNS server(s) that have been specified in the ProxySG configuration.
- B. By querying the Internet gateway router that has been specified in the ProxySG configuration.
- C. By using the IPv4-to-IPv6 lookup table that the administrator has installed on the ProxySG.
NEW QUESTION 18
What are the possible configurable options when configuring destination address in proxy services? (Choose all that apply)
- A. a, c & d only
- B. a, b & c only
- C. b, c &d only
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 19
Which HTTP error code corresponds to the ProxySG default exception identifier icap_error?
- A. 403
- B. 404
- C. 503
- D. 401
NEW QUESTION 20
Recommend!! Get the Full BCCPA dumps in VCE and PDF From DumpSolutions.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/BCCPA-dumps/ (New 242 Q&As Version)