Precise CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Engine Online
we provide Downloadable CompTIA 220-1102 exam answers which are the best for clearing 220-1102 test, and to get certified by CompTIA CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 2. The 220-1102 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 220-1102 exam. Crack your CompTIA 220-1102 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online 220-1102 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A technician has been tasked with installing a workstation that will be used tor point-of-sale
transactions. The point-of-sale system will process credit cards and loyalty cards. Which of the
following encryption technologies should be used to secure the workstation in case of theft?
- A. Data-in-transit encryption
- B. Disk encryption
- C. USB drive encryption
- D. File encryption
NEW QUESTION 2
A technician is replacing the processor in a desktop computer prior to opening the computer, the technician wants to ensure the internal components are protected. Which of the following safety procedures would BEST protect the components in the PC? (Choose two.)
- A. Utilizing an ESD strap.
- B. Disconnecting the computer from the power source.
- C. Placing the PSU in an antistatic bag.
- D. Ensuring proper ventilation.
- E. Removing dust from the ventilation fans.
- F. Ensuring equipment is grounded.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following could be used to implement secure physical access to a data center?
- A. Geofence.
- B. Alarm system.
- C. Badge reader.
- D. Motion sensor.
NEW QUESTION 4
The command cac cor.pti a. txt was issued on a Linux terminal.
Which of the following results should be expected?
- A. The contents of the text compti
- B. txt would be copied to another compti
- C. txt file
- D. The contents of the text compti
- E. txt would be displayed.
- F. The contents of the text comptia.txt would be categorized in alphabetical order.
- G. The contents of the text comptia.txt will be replaced with a new blank document
NEW QUESTION 5
When a user calls in to report an issue, a technician submits a ticket on the user's behalf. Which of the following practices should the technician use to make sure the ticket is associated with the correct user?
- A. Have the user provide a callback phone number to be added to the ticket
- B. Assign the ticket to the department's power user
- C. Register the ticket with a unique user identifier
- D. Provide the user with a unique ticket number that can be referenced on subsequent calls.
NEW QUESTION 6
A call center technician receives a call from a user asking how to update Windows Which of the following describes what the technician should do?
- A. Have the user consider using an iPad if the user is unable to complete updates
- B. Have the user text the user’s password to the technician.
- C. Ask the user to click in the Search field, type Check for Updates, and then press the Enter key
- D. Advise the user to wait for an upcoming, automatic patch
NEW QUESTION 7
As part of a CYOD policy a systems administrator needs to configure each user’s Windows device to require a password when resuming from a period of sleep or inactivity. Which of the following paths will lead the administrator to the correct settings?
- A. Use Settings to access Screensaver settings.
- B. Use Settings to access Screen Timeout settings.
- C. Use Settings to access General.
- D. Use Settings to access Display.
NEW QUESTION 8
A company installed a new backup and recovery system. Which of the following types of
backups should be completed FIRST?
- A. Differential
- B. Incremental
- C. Non-parity
- D. Full
NEW QUESTION 9
A systems administrator is setting up a Windows computer for a new user Corporate policy requires a least privilege environment. The user will need to access advanced features and configuration settings for several applications. Which of the following BEST describes the account access level the user will need?
- A. Power user account
- B. Standard account
- C. Guest account
- D. Administrator account
NEW QUESTION 10
Welcome to your first day as a Fictional Company. LLC helpdesk employee. Please work the
tickets in your helpdesk ticket queue.
Click on individual tickers to see the ticket details. View attachments to determine the problem.
Select the appropriate issue from the 'issue' drop-down menu. Then, select the MOST efficient
resolution from the 'Resolution' drop-down menu. Finally, select the proper command or verification
to remediate or confirm your fix of the issue from the Verify Resolve drop-down menu.
Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 11
A technician is asked to resize a partition on the internal storage drive of a computer running macOS.
Which of the followings tools should the technician use to accomplish this task?
- A. Consoltf
- B. Disk Utility
- C. Time Machine
- D. FileVault
NEW QUESTION 12
A technician needs to exclude an application folder from being cataloged by a Windows 10 search. Which of the following utilities should be used?
- A. Privacy
- B. Indexing Options
- C. System
- D. Device Manager
NEW QUESTION 13
A technician receives a ticket indicating the user cannot resolve external web pages However, specific IP addresses are working. Which of the following does the technician MOST likely need to change on the workstation to resolve the issue?
- A. Default gateway
- B. Host address
- C. Name server
- D. Subnet mask
NEW QUESTION 14
An architecture firm is considering upgrading its computer-aided design (CAD) software to the newest version that forces storage of backups of all CAD files on the software’s cloud server.
Which of the following is MOST likely to be of concern to the IT manager?
- A. All updated software must be tested with alt system types and accessories
- B. Extra technician hours must be budgeted during installation of updates
- C. Network utilization will be significantly increased due to the size of CAD files
- D. Large update and installation files will overload the local hard drives.
NEW QUESTION 15
A customer reported that a home PC with Windows 10 installed in the default configuration is having issues loading applications after a reboot occurred in the middle of the night.
Which of the following is the FIRST step in troubleshooting?
- A. Install alternate open-source software in place of the applications with issues
- B. Run both CPU and memory tests to ensure that all hardware functionality is normal
- C. Check for any installed patches and roll them back one at a time until the issue is resolved
- D. Reformat the hard drive, and then reinstall the newest Windows 10 release and all applications.
NEW QUESTION 16
Recommend!! Get the Full 220-1102 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/220-1102-dumps.html (New 0 Q&As Version)