Top Tips Of Up To Date 220-1101 Free Demo
Proper study guides for Up to date CompTIA CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1 certified begins with CompTIA 220-1101 preparation products which designed to deliver the Approved 220-1101 questions by making you pass the 220-1101 test at your first time. Try the free 220-1101 demo right now.
Online 220-1101 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A user reports that printed receipts have black smudges over the entire image. The text is still present but is very dark and sometimes illegible. Which of the following are the MOST likely cause and solution for the printer issue?
- A. The ribbon is jammed and is rubbing on the pape
- B. Clear the bad ribbon and feed it through properly.
- C. The printhead is too ho
- D. Adjust the temperature down and retry printing.
- E. The printer is loaded with the wrong type of pape
- F. Replace the receipt paper with carbon paper.
- G. The blue ink cartridge was loaded with black in
- H. Put in the correct ink and clean the printhead.
NEW QUESTION 2
A customer reports that access to the network fileshare has become much slower than usual, but local applications do not seem to have trouble. The technician checks the download bandwidth and finds no issues. Which of the following should the technician check NEXT?
- A. Level of network utilization
- B. Customer use of two-factor authentication
- C. Amount of local drive space
- D. RAID array drive health
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following describes metered utilization of cloud resources?
- A. Resources provisioned instantly
- B. Payments made only for resources that are used
- C. Resources pooled to increase computing power
- D. Implementation of rapid elasticity
NEW QUESTION 4
An office manager reports that a printer is experiencing performance issues. Printouts are smudging when they are handled, and. recently, whenever the manager tries to print oversized documents, the paper jams before anything is printed on it.
A picture containing text, electronics, printer Description automatically generated
Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 5
A technician is setting up a new desktop computer and will be installing the hard drive directly on the motherboard without using cables to connect it. Which of the following will the technician be installing?
- A. Thunderbolt
- B. eSATA
- C. M.2
- D. SCSI
NEW QUESTION 6
A technician powers on a PC and its monitor and sees the following error message:
No input signal detected
The display lights on the computer are on. Which of the following is a possible solution?
- A. Changing the BIOS settings
- B. Changing the connector setting on the monitor
- C. Checking the power plug on the monitor
- D. Checking the power plug on the PC
NEW QUESTION 7
A technician installed a Cat 5 UTP cable approximately 275ft (84m) from a network switch in an office to a workstation located on a factory floor The technician sees both a flashing green LED and a flashing orange LED on the workstation's NIC. Which of the following should the technician do FIRST?
- A. Check for loose connections, pinched bends, and physical damage.
- B. Install a powered hub as close as possible to the halfway point in the Cat 5 UTP cable run.
- C. Replace the entire run of Cat 5 UTP cable with Cat 5 STP cable.
- D. Upgrade the entire cable run to multimode fiber.
NEW QUESTION 8
A laptop has been returned for a screen repair. The owner insists the screen is broken, but occasionally a faded image is able to be seen in very bright settings on the desktop. Which of the following steps should the repair technician take FIRST?
- A. Replace the graphics card.
- B. Replace the screen, as the customer insists.
- C. Recommend the usage of an external display instead.
- D. Ensure the backlight is functioning as expected.
NEW QUESTION 9
A laptop PC user is reporting issues with the hard drive. A filesystem check shows that all files are accessible and the filesystem is clean. After the check, the PC still issues a hard drive error message. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the error?
- A. S.M.A.R.T failure
- B. IOPS failure
- C. DIMM failure
- D. RAID failure
NEW QUESTION 10
An end user reports that the time and date on a desktop resets after shutdown, and subsequently, the device reboots. The next day, the desktop does not load the OS and is stuck at a black screen with the following message:
Which of the following would be the BEST action to take next?
- A. Change the motherboard.
- B. Reseat the motherboard power connections.
- C. Replace the CMOS battery.
- D. Restore the BIOS to factory default settings.
NEW QUESTION 11
A user acquired a new workstation and is attempting to open multiple targe Excel files simultaneously. The user is not experiencing the expected performance when executing such large requests. Which of the following should a technician do FIRST?
- A. Increase the swap partition.
- B. Upgrade the CPU in the workstation.
- C. Upgrade the power supply in the workstation.
- D. Upgrade the RAM in the workstation.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following standards supports MIMO technology?
- A. 802.11a
- B. 802.11b
- C. 802.11g
- D. 802.11n
NEW QUESTION 13
A user on a SOHO network is unable to watch online videos, even at 240 pixels. The technician runs ipconfig from the user's computer and records the following:
The technician then connects a test laptop to the router via the user's Cat 5 cable and records the following information:
Which of the following is MOST likely causing the user's issue?
- A. Incorrect IP address
- B. Faulty NIC
- C. Misconfigured default gateway
- D. Bad network cable
NEW QUESTION 14
A user submitted a ticket to report an issue with a new printer that is no longer accepting new print jobs. The technician verifies the printer is on and notices the printer LCD screen has the following error message:
Paper Jam, Jam in fuser.
Which of the following is the MOST efficient next step the technician should complete?
- A. Apply a maintenance kit to the printer
- B. Check the printer paper path to locate any obstructions.
- C. Turn the printer on and off to see if the error clears.
- D. Replace the fuser.
NEW QUESTION 15
A technician is tasked with installing additional RAM in a desktop computer. Which of the following types of RAM is MOST likely to be used?
- A. SODIMM
- B. DDR3
- C. ECC
- D. VRAM
NEW QUESTION 16
P.S. Easily pass 220-1101 Exam with 0 Q&As Dumps-hub.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumps-hub.com 220-1101 Dumps: https://www.dumps-hub.com/220-1101-dumps.html (0 New Questions)