How Many Questions Of 1z0-1005 Exam Engine
It is impossible to pass Oracle 1z0-1005 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Passleader soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Oracle 1z0-1005 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Up to the immediate present Oracle Financials Cloud: Payables 2021 Implementation Essentials practice guides.
Also have 1z0-1005 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which dashboard or workarea displays the Scanned Invoices region for invoices processed through the Payables Integrated Imaging solution?
- A. Invoices Workarea only
- B. Payables Dashboard and Invoices Workarea
- C. Payables Dashboard only
- D. Manage Invoices page
- E. C-Level executives
NEW QUESTION 2
Identify what Oracle considers two best practices when setting up Payables and Receivables account access for bank reconciliation.
- A. Only business units who use the same ledger as the bank accounts owning legal entity can be assigned access.
- B. Business units must be granted access to the bank account.
- C. Assign a few general ledger cash accounts to multiple bank accounts to facilitate book-to-bank reconciliation.
- D. Allow bank accounts to be accessed by all roles and users because the default valued to secure a bank account by users and roles is No.
- E. Do not assign bank accounts to business unit
NEW QUESTION 3
Your customer matches their invoices to a purchase order and have noticed that the payment terms are defaulting from the order. For some suppliers, they would like to use the payment terms from the supplier site.
How can the customer achieve this?
- A. Enter the payment terms in the Manage Invoice Options page so they default onto the invoice.
- B. Enter the payment terms at the supplier site level so they default onto the invoice.
- C. Enter the payment terms in the Manage Payment Options page so they default onto the invoice.
- D. Manually override the payment terms that have defaulted from the purchase order for those suppliers.
- E. Enter the payment terms at the Supplier level so they default onto the invoic
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two setups are required to ensure the same tax is applied on both intercompany payable and receivable invoice?
- A. Payable options are receivable system options should have same tax application options.
- B. Tax for inter-company is to be loaded using Create Taxable Transactions in Spreadsheet.
- C. First enter Payable transaction to calculate tax and then for Receivable Transaction.
- D. You should check if any specific rules defined should cover both Sales_transaction and purchase_transaction business category.
- E. Ensure that both the receiver and provider business units and legal entities are subscribed to the applicable tax regime on the transaction date.
NEW QUESTION 5
The expense auditor has chosen to Request More Information for an expense report. Select two ways the system processes this action.
- A. The expense report is routed back to the approvers.
- B. The employee must reply to the notification before the reimbursement process can continue.
- C. The employee must resubmit the expense report.
- D. The expense report status remains Pending Payables Approva
NEW QUESTION 6
You have an invoice for $200 USD and a credit memo for $225 USD. In other words, the credit amount exceeds the invoice amount. If you enable the option to apply credits up to zero amount payment, then how will the invoice and credit memo be paid?
- A. Both the invoice and the credit memo are selected and the Payment Process Request requires attention.
- B. Both the invoice and the credit memo are paid and a refund of $25 USD is created.
- C. Neither the invoice nor the credit memo are included in the payment process request because the credit reduces the payment amount below zero.
- D. Both the invoice and credit memo are included in the payment process request for a payment amount of $0 US
- E. The credit memo is partially paid with a remaining credit of $25 USD.
NEW QUESTION 7
In what order should the import process be run when importing suppliers?
- A. any order
- B. Supplier, Supplier Site, Supplier Site Contacts, Supplier Site Assignments
- C. Supplier, Supplier Site Contacts, Supplier Site, Supplier Site Assignment
- D. Supplier, Supplier Site Assignment, Supplier Site, Supplier Contacts
NEW QUESTION 8
You want your expense auditors to audit only expense reports for specific business units. How do you do this?
- A. Make auditors the managers of the corresponding business unit to route expense reports properly.
- B. Create your own audit extension rules that correspond to the business unit.
- C. Assign the expense auditors job role and business unit security context and value to the user.
- D. Create a custom duty role and assign the data roles to each audito
NEW QUESTION 9
Which attributes on the payables invoice can be used during approval rule creation?
- A. company and cost center segment only
- B. cost center segment and supplier only
- C. supplier only
- D. company segment, cost center segment, supplier, and Attribute 1 on the invoice line
NEW QUESTION 10
Which method can you use to route payment approval rules?
- A. Serial and FYI (For Your Information)
- B. Approval Groups
- C. Both Parallel and Sequential
- D. Sequential
- E. Parallel
NEW QUESTION 11
You are using the Payable’s Deferred Expense feature (also known as Multiperiod Accounting). You have entered an invoice for a three-month lease that is entered on Jan 10th. The total expense is $12,000 and it covers the rental period from Jan 1st to Mar 31st.
Assuming that the rental expenses are split evenly per month and a monthly accounting calendar is used, what would the accounting entry be?
- A. On Jan 10th, Debit Prepaid Expense 12,000 and Credit Liability for 12,000and thenOn Jan 31st, Debit Rental Expense for 4,000 and Credit Prepaid Expense for 4,000On Feb 28th, Debit Rental Expense for 4,000 and Credit Prepaid Expense for 4,000On Mar 31st, Debit Rental Expense for 4,000 and Credit Prepaid Expense for 4,000
- B. On Jan 10th, Debit Prepaid Expense 12,000 and Credit Liability for 12,000
- C. On Jan 31st, Debit Rental Expense for 4,000 and Credit Prepaid Expense for 4,000On Feb 28th, Debit Rental Expense for 4,000 and Credit Prepaid Expense for 4,000
- D. On Mar 31st, Debit Rental Expense for 4,000 and Credit Prepaid Expense for 4,000On Jan 10th, Debit Prepaid Expense for 12,000 and Credit Liability for 12,000
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements are true when you are using the Intercompany Reconciliation Process?
- A. Transaction Summary Report will show only transactions with status received.
- B. The reconciliation period summary report will show the intercompany receivable and the intercompany payable lines generated by the intercompany balancing feature.
- C. Ledger balancing lines are generated when the primary balancing segment value is in balance but either the second balancing segment or the third balancing segment is out of balance.
- D. You must run the Extract Intercompany Reconciliation Data job.
- E. The reconciliation period summary report will not show the intercompany receivables and intercompany payables lines generated for the provider and receiver of each intercompany transaction.
NEW QUESTION 13
When submitting the Payables to General Ledger Reconciliation report, the extract did not select any data. What should you check?
- A. Make sure you assign an Account parameter when running the extract to include liability accounts.
- B. Make sure you assigned a Financial Category of Accounts Payable to all your liability natural account values.
- C. Make sure you enabled the Reconciliation flag to all of your liability natural account values.
- D. Make sure you specified a Business Unit in the parameters when running the extrac
NEW QUESTION 14
Identify three scenarios where you are not allowed to cancel an invoice.
- A. An accounting entry has been created for the invoice.
- B. Prepayments were applied to the invoice.
- C. The invoice was adjusted by a credit or a debit memo.
- D. The invoice is validated.
- E. The invoice is fully or partially pai
NEW QUESTION 15
You have invoices with distributions across primary balancing segments that represent different companies.
What feature should you use if you want the system to automatically balance your invoice’s liability amount across the same balancing segments on the invoice distributions?
- A. Suspense Accounts
- B. Subledger Accounting’s Account Rules
- C. Intercompany Balancing
- D. Payables’ Automatic Offset
- E. Payables’ Allow Reconciliation Accounting
Reference: https://www.scribd.com/document/2909755/Oracle-Apps-Accounts-Payables- Functionality (page 54)
NEW QUESTION 16
Identify two ways the invoice imaging solution works in the Cloud.
- A. Customers scan the invoice on-premise and email the images.
- B. Customers cannot use invoice imaging in the Cloud.
- C. Customers scan and store the invoice images on-premise and attach them during invoice entry.
- D. Customers ask their suppliers to scan and email the invoice.
- E. Customers ask suppliers to send electronic invoice
NEW QUESTION 17
You want to have an invoice line automatically distributed across multiple cost centers. For example, you want your monthly utility bill allocated across multiple cost centers based on a percentage. Select two methods to achieve this.
- A. Customize the Subledger Accounting rules to allocate costs.
- B. Define a distribution set and assign it manually to the invoice.
- C. Enter the invoice in Payables and then use general ledger’s Calculation Manager to allocate the costs.
- D. Define a distribution set and assign it to the supplie
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two statements about the submission of invoices by suppliers using Supplier Portal are true?
- A. A supplier can submit a single invoice against multiple purchase orders across different currencies and organizations.
- B. A supplier can validate the invoice after submitting it.
- C. A supplier can make changes to the invoice after submitting it.
- D. A supplier can submit a single invoice against multiple purchase orders, provided the currency and organization for all the invoice items are the same as those on the purchase orders.
- E. A supplier can submit invoices against open, approved, standard, or blanket purchase orders that are not fully billed.
NEW QUESTION 19
You have successfully processed the expense reports for reimbursement and have transferred the information to Payables. What is the next step before you can pay them?
- A. Transfer the data to General Ledger.
- B. Create Accounting for the invoice in Payables.
- C. Validate the invoice in Payables.
- D. Create a payment process request in Payment
NEW QUESTION 20
While processing an expense report, the system placed a payment hold on the expense report. What are two ways to release payment holds?
- A. The employee can manually release the hold.
- B. The employee’s supervisor can manually release the hold.
- C. Payables Manager can release payment holds in Payables.
- D. The expense auditor can manually release the payment hold at his discretion.
- E. Based on the receipt status, the Expenses program can automatically release the payment hold once it detects that receipts are received or waived.
NEW QUESTION 21
You are resolving payment validation errors during the payment build process. Which two actions can you perform to resolve these errors?
- A. Run the create accounting program.
- B. Run the invoice validation program.
- C. Remove the documents or payments causing the error and resume the payment process.
- D. Correct the setup errors for remittance bank accounts, third party payees, payment methods, or payment formats and submit resume payment process.
- E. Terminate the payment process reques
NEW QUESTION 22
You are using both Procurement and Financials. You want the system to automatically accrue uninvoiced receipts. Select two true statements.
- A. For period end accruals, accounting is created at material receipt or at delivery to a final destination.
- B. For period end accruals, the invoice accounting debits the expense account and credits the liability account.
- C. For perpetual accruals, the invoice accounting debits the accrual account and credits the liability account.
- D. For period end accruals, the invoice accounting for inventory items debits receipt inventory and credits the uninvoiced receipts.
NEW QUESTION 23
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1005 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Downloadfreepdf.net 1z0-1005 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/1z0-1005-pdf-download.html (80 Q&As Dumps)