Free Oracle 1z0-083 Test Engine Online
Certleader offers free demo for 1z0-083 exam. "Oracle Database Administration II", also known as 1z0-083 exam, is a Oracle Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Oracle 1z0-083 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 1z0-083 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Oracle 1z0-083 exams and revised by experts!
Check 1z0-083 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two are true about server-generated alerts? (Choose two.)
- A. Stateful alerts must be created by a DBA after resolving the problem.
- B. Stateless alerts can be purged manually from the alert history.
- C. Stateless alerts can be cleared manually.
- D. Stateless alerts are automatically cleared.
- E. Stateful alerts are purged automatically from the alert history.
Except for the tablespace space usage metric, which is database related, the other metrics are instance related. Threshold alerts are also referred to as stateful alerts which are automatically cleared when an alert condition clears. Stateful alert appears in DBA_OUTSTANDING_ALERTS and when cleared go to DBA_ALERT_HISTORY. Other server-generated alerts correspond to specific database events such as
ORA-* errors, "Snapshot too old" errors, Recovery Area Low on Free Space, Resumable Session Suspended. These are non threshold based alerts, also referred to as stateless alerts. Stateless alerts go directly to the History table. +++ Most alerts (such as "Out of Space") are cleared automatically when the cause of the problem disappears. However, other alerts (such as generic alert log errors) are sent to you for notification and must be acknowledged by you. After taking the corrective measures, you acknowledge an alert by clearing or purging it. Clearing an alert sends the alert to the Alert History which is accessible from Monitoring sub menu. Purging an alert removes it from the Alert History.
NEW QUESTION 2
Oracle Managed Files (OMF) is enabled in a CDB and thiscommand is successfully executed:
Which three are true? (Choose three.)
- A. Application PDBs that are subsequently created in the APP1 application container will be cloned from APP1$SEED.
- B. An application seed PDB is created for APP1.
- C. An application root PDB is created for APP1.
- D. A default service is created for the application root APP1.
- E. Application PDBs that are subsequently created in the APP1 application container will be cloned from PDB$SEED.
- F. APP1 can never be unplugged.
NEW QUESTION 3
Examine this configuration:
CDB1is an Oracle Database 12c Release 2 database containing pluggable databasesPDB$SEED,PDB1, andPDB2.
PDB$SEEDis openREAD ONLY
PDB1is openREAD WRITE
You execute these commands before upgrading the database to the current release:
For which databases will fixup scripts be created?
- A. CDB1, PDB$SEED, PDB1, and PDB2
- B. PDB$SEED, PDB1, and PDB2 only
- C. CDB1 and PDB$SEED only
- D. CDB1, PDB1,and PDB2 only
- E. CDB1, PDB$SEED, and PDB1 only
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two are true about Recovery Manager (RMAN) diagnostic message output? (Choose two.)
- A. Media Management messages for SBT devices are always written to sbtio.log.
- B. RMAN error stacks should be read from the bottom up as that is the order in which errors are generated.
- C. RMAN error stacks should be read from the top down as that is the order in which errors are generated.
- D. The RMAN LOG command line clause causes output issued during RMAN commandcompilation to bewritten to a log file and to standard output.
- E. The RMAN LOG command line clause causes output issued during RMAN command compilation to be written to a log file only.
- F. Media Management messages for SBT devices are written to an Oracletrace file.
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine these actions:
* 1. Create a new database for a recovery catalog.
* 2. Create a tablespace with sufficient space in the catalog database for the recovery catalog.
* 3.Configure ARCHIVELOG mode for the catalog database.
* 4. Create a user to own the recovery catalog schema with quota on the tablespace that will containthe catalog.
* 5. Grant the RECOVERY_CATALOG_OWNER role to the recovery catalog schema owner.
* 6.Grant the SYSBACKUP privilege to the recovery catalog schema owner.
Which are the minimum actions that must be performed before executing the CREATECATALOG command?
- A. 2, 4, 5, 6
- B. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- C. 1, 2, 4, 5
- D. 2, 4, 5
- E. 1, 3, 4, 5
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three are true about an application seed pluggable database (PDB)? (Choose three.)
- A. It is automatically synchronized with its application root PDB when an application is upgraded.
- B. It cannot be added to an application container after the application container has already been created.
- C. A new application PDB created by cloning an application seed PDB can have an old version of the application installed after cloning completes.
- D. It is automatically synchronized with its application root PDB when an application is installed.
- E. It cannot be dropped from its application container.
- F. A new application PDB created by cloning an application seed PDB canhave an up-to-date version of the application installed after cloning completes.
- G. It is not required in an application container.
NEW QUESTION 7
YourSALES_ROOTapplication container has two application PDBs. TheSALES_APPapplication has a common table,FIN.REVENUE, in the two PDBs. Examine this query and its output:
Which two are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The CONTAINERS clause cannot be used in queries on the REVENUEtable.
- B. The REVENUE table must be a list-partitioned table.
- C. The MAPTABLE tables defines a logical partition key on a commonly used column for the REVENUE table.
- D. The MAPTABLE table is a metadata-linked table.
- E. A container map exists for theREVENUE table, but is not enabled.
- F. The REVENUE table partitions are not pruned across the PDBs automatically.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two are true about RMAN encryption? (Choose two.)
- A. RMAN encryption keys are stored in a database keystore.
- B. RMAN can encrypt the Oracle Database password file.
- C. Dual-mode encrypted backups can be restored only if boththe password and the keystore used for encryption are available.
- D. The SET ENCRYPTION command overrides encryption settings specified by the CONFIGURE ENCRYPTION command.
- E. Password encryption can be persistently configured using the CONFIGUREENCRYPTION command.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three are true about an application container?
- A. It must have an application root PDB.
- B. It can contain multiple applications.
- C. An application PDB can belong to multiple application containers.
- D. Two application containers can share an application seed PDB.
- E. It can contain a single application.
- F. It must have an application seed PDB.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two are true aboutcommon objects? (Choose two.)
- A. They can be created only in CDB$ROOT.
- B. They can be only metadata-linked in an application container.
- C. They can exist in user-defined schemas only in application containers.
- D. They can exist in CDB$ROOT and an application root.
- E. They can be extended data-linked in CDB$ROOT.
- F. They can be created only in an application root.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two are true about diagnosing Oracle Database failure situations using Data Recovery Advisor? (Choose two.)
- A. Using the Data Recovery Advisor LIST FAILURE command always requires that the databasefor which failures are to be listed is in MOUNT state.
- B. A failure can be closed only when it has been repaired.
- C. Data Recovery Advisor can be used if a database is closed.
- D. The Data Recovery Advisor CHANGE FAILURE command can be used only to changefailure priorities.
- E. Data Recovery Advisor can proactively check for failures.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three are true about Optimizer Statistics Advisor? (Choose three.)
- A. It can berun only manually.
- B. It is part of the DBMS_ADVISOR package.
- C. It can recommend changes to improve the statistics gathering process.
- D. It always analyzes all schemas in the database.
- E. It runs automatically every night by default.
- F. It is part of theDBMS_STATS package.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three actions are performed by Database Upgrade Assistant (DBUA)? (Choose three.)
- A. It recompiles all stored PL/SQL code by using utlrp.sql.
- B. It empties the RECYCLE BIN.
- C. It performs prerequisite checks to verify if the Oracle database is ready for upgrade.
- D. It sets all user tablespaces to “read-only” before starting theupgrade.
- E. It removes the AUDSYS schema and the AUDIT_ADMIN and AUDIT_VIEWER roles
- F. It increases tablespace size, if required, to meet upgrade requirements.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three are located by using environment variables? (Choose three.)
- A. the Optimal Flexible Architecture (OFA) compliant path to storeOracle software and configuration files.
- B. the location of Oracle Net Services configuration files
- C. the list of a disk group names to be mounted by an Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM) instance at startup
- D. default directories for temporary files used by temporary tablespaces
- E. the temporary disk space used by Oracle Installer during installation
- F. the maximum number of database files that can be opened by a database instance
NEW QUESTION 15
Examine this configuration:
CDB1is a container database.
PDB1is a pluggable database contained inCDB1.
APP1_ROOTis an application container contained inCDB1.
APP1_PDB1is an application PDB contained inAPP1_ROOT.
You execute these commands successfully:
Which two are true? (Choose two.)
- A. APP1_USER1 can be created in PDB1.
- B. APP1_USER1 can be created in CDB1.
- C. APP1_USER1 canhave different privileges in each Application PDB contained in APP1_ROOT.
- D. C##_APP_USER1 can be created in CDB1.
- E. P1_USER1 can be created in CDB1.
- F. C##_USER1 will have the same privileges and roles granted in all PDBs in CDB1.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three are true about transporting databases across platforms usingRecovery Manager (RMAN) image copies? (Choose three.)
- A. By default, the transported database will use Oracle Managed Files (OMF)
- B. Data files can be converted on the destination system.
- C. Data files can be converted on the source system.
- D. A new DBIDis automatically created for the transported database.
- E. Databases can be transported between systems with different endian formats.
- F. The password file is automatically converted by RMAN.
Password file is automatically converted by RMAN.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two are true about the Oracle dataabsemethodology? (Choose two.)
- A. The Oracle Database time model should be used to find the database and instance areas most in need of tuning.
- B. Tuning activities should stop once the user is satisfied with performance.
- C. Tuning activities should stop onceagreed service levels for performance have been met.
- D. The database instance memory should always be tuned before tuning any file systems.
- E. SQL statements should always be tuned before tuning any file systems.
- F. The alert log should be used to find the database and instance areas most in need of tuning.
NEW QUESTION 18
On the 10th ofAugust, you implement an incremental database backup strategy and configure a recovery window of five days.
Level 0 backups are taken on the 10th, 17th, and 24th of August.
Differential level 1 incremental backups are taken daily between the level 0 backups. Today is the 26th of August.
Which backups will be obsolete?
- A. all backups prior to 10th of August
- B. all backups prior to 22nd of August
- C. all backups prior to 24th of August
- D. all backups prior to 20th of August
- E. all backups prior to 17th of August
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two are true about instance recovery? (Choose two.)
- A. It is not possible if an archived log is missing.
- B. It is performed automatically after the database is opened; however, blocks requiring recovery are not available until they are recovered.
- C. Setting FAST_START_MTTR_TARGET to a lower value reduces instance recovery time by causing dirty buffers to be written to disk more frequently, thereby reducing the number of I/Os needed during instance recovery.
- D. It is performed by the Recovery Writer (RVWR) background process.
- E. Setting FAST_START_MTTR_TARGET to a higher value reduces instance recovery time bycausing the log writer to write more frquently, thereby reducing the number of I/Os needed during instance recovery.
- F. It is performed automatically while the database remains in MOUNT stat
- G. Then the database is opened.
NEW QUESTION 20
A user complains about poor database performance.
You want to verify if the user’s session has waited for certain types of I/O activity. Which view displays all waits waited on by a session at least once?
- A. V$SESSION_EVENT
- B. V$SESSTAT
- C. V$SESSION_WAIT
- D. V$SESSION_WAIT_CLASS
- E. V$SESSION
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two are true about unplugging an application container from a container database and plugging it into a different container database?
- A. It requires local undo mode in both container databases.
- B. It requires only local undo mode in the database where the application container will be unplugged.
- C. Plugging the application root into a different CDB plugs In all its application PDBs.
- D. Application PDBs In the application container must beunplugged before the application root Is unplugged.
- E. Unplugging the application root from a CDB unplugs all its application PDBs.
- F. The application root of an application container should be plugged Into the other CDB before Its application PDBs are plugged in.
NEW QUESTION 22
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-083 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 1z0-083 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/1z0-083-exam-dumps.html (96 Q&As Dumps)