Improved PeopleSoft PeopleTools 8.5x Implementation Essentials 1Z0-632 Simulations
It is impossible to pass Oracle 1Z0-632 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Passleader soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Oracle 1Z0-632 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Replace PeopleSoft PeopleTools 8.5x Implementation Essentials practice guides.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1Z0-632 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three statements are true regarding PeopleCert user-defined variables? (Select three.)
- A. Explicitly declaring object type variables provides no benefit over allowing them to be auto-declared
- B. All local variables must be declared at the beginning of the program
- C. Local variables can be declared and instantiated in a single statement
- D. All component variables must be declared before the first line of executable code
- E. Local variables can be declared and assigned in a single statement
- F. All variables of type Any must be explicitly declared
NEW QUESTION 2
View the exhibits.
Based on the page layout, what is wrong with the search page and how should you fix it?
- A. The Add actions should not be available; check the component definition foe the Item Label
- B. Include History and Correction should be displayed; check the Internet tab of the Component Properties dialog box
- C. The Add action should not be available; check the Internet tab of the Component Properties dialog box
- D. Include History and Correction should be displayed; check the Use tab of the Component Properties dialog box
- E. The Add action should not be available; check the Use tab of the Component Properties dialog box
NEW QUESTION 3
This exhibit displays your test for the new Student Suggestions page, which has a design error.
How should you fix this page?
- A. In the page definition, make Student ID a display control field
- B. In the record definition, make Student ID an alternate search key
- C. In the page definition, make Student ID display-only
- D. In the component definition, select the correct search record
- E. In the record definition, make Student ID the high-level key
NEW QUESTION 4
What should you do to change the default fluid homepage after signing in to PeopleSoft?
- A. Modify the Default Homepage setting in a PeopleTools security permission list
- B. Rename your set of homepages on the Personalize Homepage
- C. Make sure that the fluid homepage you want to appear first the next time you sign in is displaying when you sign out of the system
- D. Reorder the homepage list on the Personalize Homepage page so that the homepage you want is at the top of the homepage list
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two PeopleCode excerpts contain syntax errors? (Choose two.)
- A. 1
- B. 4
- C. 5
- D. 2
- E. 3
NEW QUESTION 6
When registering fluid components, assume you usually create the content references so that they reside in the My Fluid Applications folder as shown in the exhibit.
However, for your Fluid Billing component, you register the component so the content reference resides in a folder outside the Fluid Pages folder in the Billing folder (Root>Billling).
What effect does this have on users accessing this component?
- A. A tile for this fluid component cannot be added to a fluid homepage using the Add Tile button on the Personalize Homepage page
- B. Users will not be able to add this component to their Favorites list
- C. There is no effect on the user accessing the componen
- D. The component can be accessed the same ways as any fluid component
- E. Users will not be able to access this component using a smartphone or tablet
- F. Users will not be able to navigate to the component using the NavBar, Navigator option
NEW QUESTION 7
You created a new component and registered it in the portal registry. However, when you test it, the content reference is not shown in the menu navigation.
To troubleshoot this issue, examine .
- A. the component structure
- B. the portal registry for component parameters
- C. the portal registry for content reference security
- D. the menu definition for the associated component
- E. the component definition for assigned actions
NEW QUESTION 8
You have been asked to modify the search record for the instructor table to include course type. What should you select on the Use tab of the record field properties for the COURSE_TYPE field?
- A. List Box Item
- B. Duplicate Order Key
- C. Alternate Search Key
- D. Key
- E. Search Key
NEW QUESTION 9
Match each valid PeopleCode variable scope in the first column with its corresponding duration in the second column and its description in the third column.
- A. 1Cd, 3Cc, 5Ee
- B. 1Ed, 3Bc, 4Da
- C. 1Cd, 3Ac, 4Da
- D. 1Cb, 2Ca, 3Aa
- E. 1Cd, 3Bc, 5Ee
- F. 1Cd, 3Ac, 4Da
NEW QUESTION 10
Instructors have complained that they do not have access to a newly registered component and page. The Instructor role that includes the Instructor permission list already exists; both are available for your use. Select the two correct methods that add access for just this user group. (Choose two.)
- A. Modify the content reference (CREF) definition in the portal registry and enable the Author Access option
- B. Re-run the Registration Wizar
- C. Select the option to modify only a permission list, and add the Instructor permission list to this component
- D. Modify the CREF definition in the portal registry and add the Instructor role
- E. Modify the Instructor permission list definition and add access to the new component and page
- F. Modify the CREF definition in the portal registry and add the Instructor permission list
- G. Modify the CREF definition in the portal registry and enable the Public Access option
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two PeopleCode excerpts contain syntax errors? (Choose two.)
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
- E. 5
NEW QUESTION 12
You have these items selected in the Suppress on Form Factor group box on the Fluid tab for a page control.
How will the system treat this control?
- A. PeopleTools will compress the size of this control to reduce the amount of data sent over the wireless network for smartphones and tablets
- B. The control will display only a laptop and desktop computers
- C. The control will display only on smartphones and tablets
- D. The control will consume less space on the page when rendered on a smartphone or tablet
NEW QUESTION 13
You have a record definition open in Application Designer, and when you select the Build menu, you notice that the Current Definition option is disabled. (greyed out.)
Why did this happen?
- A. You have already build the table
- B. The record definition Record Type is set to Dynamic View
- C. You saved the record definition using a non-standard SQL table name
- D. You are not connected to the database
NEW QUESTION 14
Your client has stipulated that a bonus of greater than 10% requires prior approval. The following SaveEdit program was developed to issue a warning when the bonus exceeds that amount:
However, as written, this warning is reissued for previously approved and saved bonus amounts that exceed 10%. How should you revise the conditions in the If clause to display a warning for new or updates bonuses only?
- A. Check the IsDirty property of the Field object
- B. Check the IsNew property of the Row object
- C. Check the IsChanged property of the Field object
- D. Check the IsNew property of the Field object
- E. Check the IsDirty property of the Row object
- F. Check the IsNew property of the Record object
NEW QUESTION 15
What are the required steps for using a PeopleCode application class? Arrange them in the correct order.
- A. 1, 2, 5, 3
- B. 1, 2, 4, 5, 3
- C. 2, 1, 4, 3
- D. 1, 2, 4, 3
- E. 2, 1, 4, 5, 3
NEW QUESTION 16
A colleague needs to update a custom cascading style sheet (CSS) style for your team’s fluid application. She has the style definition shown in this exhibit open in Application Designer, but isn’t sure if she has opened the correct style definition and asks for your advice.
How do you know she does not have a fluid CSS style open?
- A. The fluid user interface does not use the Arial or the sans-serif font
- B. The fluid user interface uses only the Lucida Grande and Helvetica Neue fonts
- C. In the fluid user interface, font color is not set on the style definitio
- D. The current branding theme is what determines the font color for the fluid user interface display
- E. The fluid user interface does not use absolute font size
- F. Only relative font sizes apply to the dynamic nature of the fluid user interface
- G. The fluid user interface uses only free form style sheets, and this style sheet is a fixed from style sheet
- H. Fluid style sheets all have _FL appended to the style name
NEW QUESTION 17
Select three changes to a record definition that require you to rebuild the SQL table. (Choose three.)
- A. You change an ascending key to a descending key
- B. You deselect the Alternate Search Key check box
- C. You change the length of a non-key field
- D. You deselect the Search Key check box (only) for a field
- E. You change the label of a key field
NEW QUESTION 18
Consider the following three scenarios and six tools or techniques. For each scenario, identify the most appropriate tool or technique for updating the portal registry.
- A. S1-T2, S2-T1, S3-T3
- B. S1-T2, S2-T6, S3-T4
- C. S1-T5, S2-T4, S3-T3
- D. S1-T5, S2-T3, S3-T4
- E. S1-T5, S2-T1, S3-T4
NEW QUESTION 19
Examine this PeopleCode statement:
&Date = ORDER.DATE;
Select the object-oriented equivalent.
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
- E. Option E
NEW QUESTION 20
This SQL definition uses effective-date logic to return the current row from PSXLATITEM.
Which meta-SQL element should be substituted for date so the SQL correctly returns the current row as of the run date for all supported database platforms?
- A. %CurretnDateIn
- B. %CurrentDateOut
- C. %Date
- D. %DateTime
- E. %EffDtCheck
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-632 Exam with 80 Q&As Allfreedumps.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Allfreedumps.com 1Z0-632 Dumps: https://www.allfreedumps.com/1Z0-632-dumps.html (80 New Questions)