Top Tips Of Renew 1Z0-072 Practice Exam
Act now and download your Oracle 1Z0-072 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Oracle 1Z0-072 tutorials. Download Most up-to-date Oracle Oracle Database 12cR2 Administration exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Oracle 1Z0-072 with a classic professional.
Online 1Z0-072 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You execute this command:
CREATE SMALLFILE TABLESPACE sales
DATAFILE ‘/u01/app/oracle/sales01.dbf’ SIZE 5G SEGMENT SPACE MANAGEMENT AUTO;
Which two statements are true about the SALES tablespace? (Choose two.)
- A. The FREELISTS and FREELIST GROUPS parameters are used to manage extent allocation.
- B. It is read-only by default.
- C. DML operations performed on objects in this tablespace are not logged by default.
- D. It uses the default blocksize used at database creation.
- E. It is a locally managed tablespace.
- F. It is offline by default.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two are prerequisites for shrinking a table online?
- A. It must have a unique key constraint.
- B. It must not have any referential integrity constraints.
- C. It must not have any DML triggers.
- D. It must be in a tablespace that uses Automatic Segment Space Management (ASSM) .
- E. It must have row movement enabled.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two are true about complete and incomplete recovery? (Choose two.)
- A. Uncommitted transactions will be rolled back after complete recovery completes.
- B. The database must have FLASHBACK enabled in order to perform incomplete recovery.
- C. Uncommitted transactions will be rolled back after incomplete recovery completes.
- D. Incomplete recovery is possible only when the database is open.
- E. Only incremental backups can be used to roll forward the database while performing complete recovery.
NEW QUESTION 4
The ORCL database has DEFERRED_SEGMENT_CREATION set to TRUE. UNDOTBS2 is the active undo tablespace.
Examine these commands:
USER1 executes DML, which generates more than 2 MB of UNDO. What is the result and why?
- A. It suspends the transaction, which can be resumed by increasing the size of UNDOTBS2.
- B. It returns an error because UNDOTBS2 is fixed size and has RETENTION GUARANTEE.
- C. It suspends the transaction, which can be resumed by increasing USER1’s quota on UNDOTBS2.
- D. It returns an error because UNDOTBS2 has RETENTION GUARANTEE.
- E. It suspends the transaction, which can be resumed by setting UNDOTBS1 as the active undo tablespace.
- F. It returns an error because UNDOTBS2 is fixed size.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements are true about the tablespace SEGMENT SPACE MANAGEMENT clause? (Choose two.)
- A. It applies only to tablespaces with uniform extent size.
- B. It overrides the DEFAULT STORAGE clause specified for a tablespace.
- C. It specifies whether used and free extents are tracked using free lists or bitmaps.
- D. It specifies whether users have direct control over space allocation for the objects in a tablespace.
- E. It applies only to permanent tablespaces.
- F. It applies only to smallfile tablespaces.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement is true about smallfile tablespaces?
- A. Extent location metadata is stored in the data dictionary by default.
- B. The number of data files is constrained only by the size of the storage array.
- C. Maximum file size can be set to unlimited only if the logical volume manager supports striping.
- D. Segments can span multiple tablespaces.
- E. Segments can span multiple data files.
NEW QUESTION 7
What three are true about Oracle Flashback technology? (Choose three.)
- A. FLASHBACK TRANSACTION can be used to undo the changes made by a committed transaction.
- B. FLASHBACK TABLE can be used to rewind a table back in time.
- C. FLASHBACK DATABASE can be used to rewind a database back and forth in time.
- D. FLASHBACK TABLE can be used to undo dropping a column from a table.
- E. FLASHBACK QUERY can be used to view committed data at any given point in time.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two are true about Oracle recovery and data protection solutions? (Choose two.)
- A. RMAN can be used to FLASHBACK a database.
- B. RMAN can be used to roll back committed transactions.
- C. Data Recovery Advisor can be used to restore a single file from an RMAN backupset.
- D. Data Recovery Advisor can be used to validate backup strategies.
- E. Oracle Data Guard can prevent data loss caused by a site failure.
NEW QUESTION 9
Your database is configured for shared server and the SGA_TARGET parameter is set to a non-zero value. Which three actions could help in handling a large number of concurrent users?
- A. using Automatic SGA Memory Management (ASMM)
- B. setting the LARGE_POOL_SIZE parameter to a non-zero value
- C. increasing the size of the PGA
- D. setting the SHARED_POOL_SIZE parameter to a non-zero value
- E. increasing the number of dispatchers
NEW QUESTION 10
DATADIR1 and DATADIR2 are database directory objects.
Examine this command:
[oracle@host01 ~] expdp system/oracle \
> FULL=y \
> DUMPFILE=datadir1:full%U.dmp, datadir2: full2%U.dmp \
> FILESIZE=2G \
> PARALLEL=4 \
> LOGFILE= datadir1:/expfull.log
> JOB_NAME= expfull
Which two are true about the expdp operation? (Choose two.)
- A. It creates a dump file for the entire database.
- B. It fails if the total size of the dump file is more than 2 GB.
- C. It creates a dump file only for objects in the SYSTEM schema.
- D. It creates a master table to store details of the export operation.
- E. It starts only when four worker processes are available.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two are true about instance recovery for a database that is open in read write mode? (Choose two.)
- A. It is guaranteed to complete within fast_start_mttr_target number of seconds.
- B. No users can log on until instance recovery has completed.
- C. Only the CURRENT REDO log group is required to perform instance recovery.
- D. It is always performed when opening a database.
- E. It always occurs during instance startup performed immediately after a SHUTDOWN ABORT.
- F. The database opens after the roll forward phase of instance recovery has completed.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two are true about the roles? (Choose two.)
- A. All privileges and roles granted to a user are enabled by default when the user logs in.
- B. The SET ROLE statement can be used once per session.
- C. The SET ROLE statement enables as well as disables roles in a session.
- D. A role must be disabled before it can be revoked from a user.
- E. The ALTER USER statement must be used to set specific default roles for a user.
NEW QUESTION 13
Examine this command:
CREATE TEMPORARY TABLESPACE temp_tbs TEMPFILE ‘temp01.dbf’ SIZE 10M AUTOEXTEND ON ONLINE
SEGMENT MANAGEMENT AUTO;
Which two changes must you make so that TEMP_TBS is created? (Choose two.)
- A. Add the EXTENT MANAGEMENT LOCAL UNIFORM clause.
- B. Add the NOLOGGING clause.
- C. Remove the SEGMENT MANAGEMENT AUTO clause.
- D. Remove the AUTOEXTEND ON clause.
- E. Remove the ONLINE clause.
- F. Add MAXSIZE for the AUTOEXTEND ON clause.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which is true about security rules on a compute node?
- A. The port used for HTTPS connections is enabled by default based on a predefined security rule.
- B. A security rule can restrict IP addresses that can connect to a database instance on a compute node.
- C. A new database deployment on a compute node automatically enables a set of predefined security rules.
- D. New security rules can be defined to use only the TCP protocol but multiple port numbers.
- E. A compute node port can be enabled only if it is associated with an existing security rule.
NEW QUESTION 15
Examine this command and its partial output:
Why does the DB01.abc.com service show unknown status?
- A. The listener does not listen on the default port 1521.
- B. The SID_LIST_LISTENER section is missing in the LISTENER.ORA file.
- C. The service is dynamically registered.
- D. The service is statically registered.
- E. The LOCAL_LISTENER parameter list does not contain LISTENER_1.
NEW QUESTION 16
In your database, you create a user, HR, and then execute this command: GRANT CREATE SESSION TO hr WITH ADMIN OPTION;
Which three actions can HR perform? (Choose three.)
- A. Grant the CREATE SESSION privilege without ADMIN OPTION to other users.
- B. Grant the CREATE SESSION privilege with ADMIN OPTION to other users.
- C. Execute DML statements in the HR schema.
- D. Log in to the database instance.
- E. Revoke the CREATE SESSION privilege from other users.
- F. Execute DDL statements in the HR schema.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two are true about the AL32UTF8 character set? (Choose two.)
- A. It is used to encode data for columns of any data type.
- B. It supports multilingual databases.
- C. It uses less space than other character sets, for all data types.
- D. It is used to store PL/SQL source code.
- E. It improves the I/O performance of a database compared to other character sets.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three object types support deferred segment creation? (Choose three.)
- A. partitioned tables
- B. external tables
- C. heap organized tables
- D. clustered tables
- E. index organized tables
- F. temporary tables
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two tasks does DBUA perform by default? (Choose two.)
- A. setting user tablespaces to “read only” before starting the upgrade
- B. adding more data files if there is insufficient disk space for the SYSTEM tablespace during the upgrade
- C. running the Pre-Upgrade information tool
- D. starting the source database instance if not started
- E. enabling flashback in the source database if not enabled
NEW QUESTION 20
For which three purposes is UNDO used? (Choose three.)
- A. flashback queries
- B. FLASHBACK TABLE <tablename> TO BEFORE DROP operations
- C. the roll forward phase of instance recovery
- D. RESTORE DATABASE operations
- E. ROLLBACK operations
- F. read consistency
NEW QUESTION 21
Which two are true about direct path load?
- A. It enforces only primary key, unique, and not NULL, constraints.
- B. DML statements may occur on tables being loaded.
- C. It fires insert triggers, if any.
- D. It writes only to blocks above the high-water mark.
- E. It uses the database buffer cache.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two types of files are opened by a database instance in the NOMOUNT state?
- A. control files
- B. the alert log
- C. the initialization parameter file
- D. data files
- E. online redo logs
NEW QUESTION 23
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Z0-072 dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/1Z0-072-dumps.html (New 78 Q&As Version)