The Down To Date Guide To ITIL-F Pdf Exam
Proper study guides for Renewal EXINInc ITIL Foundation certified begins with EXINInc ITIL-F preparation products which designed to deliver the Certified ITIL-F questions by making you pass the ITIL-F test at your first time. Try the free ITIL-F demo right now.
Free ITIL-F Demo Online For EXINInc Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which role is accountable for the operational management of a process?
- A. Process practitioner
- B. Process manager
- C. Service manager
- D. Change manager
NEW QUESTION 2
What BEST describes the value of service transition to the business?
- A. It supports the creation of a catalogue of services
- B. It leads to gradual and continual improvement in service quality
- C. It provides quick and effective access to standard services
- D. It results in higher volumes of successful change
NEW QUESTION 3
Which one of the following statements about incident reporting and logging is CORRECT?
- A. Incidents can only be reported by users
- B. Incidents can be reported by anyone who detects a disruption or potential disruption to normal service
- C. All calls to the service desk must be logged as incidents
- D. Incidents reported by technical staff must also be logged as problems
NEW QUESTION 4
Which is an objective of access management?
- A. To efficiently respond to requests for granting access to services.
- B. To defect changes of state that have significance for management of an IT service.
- C. To assist with general information, complains or comments.
- D. To minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following is an objective/are objectives of the service strategy stage of the service lifecycle?
1. Providing an understanding of what strategy is
2. Ensuring a working relationship between the customer and service provider
3. Defining how value is created
- A. 1 only
- B. 2 only
- C. 3 only
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 6
Which process would ensure that utility and warranty requirements are properly addressed in service designs?
- A. Availability management
- B. Capacity management
- C. Design coordination
- D. Release management
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following identifies the purpose of design coordination?
- A. Provide a single point of control for all activities and processes within the service design stage of the lifecycle
- B. Ensuring all service designs have availability designed into them
- C. Designing of all the links between every service design process and all other processes in the service lifecycle
- D. Control of all supplier relationships from design right through to the production environment
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following statements about service asset and configuration management is/are CORRECT?
1. A configuration item (CI) can exist as part of any number of other CIs at the same time
2. Choosing which CIs to record will depend on the level of control an organization wishes to exert
- A. 1 only
- B. 2 only
- C. Both of the above
- D. Neither of the above
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement about the emergency change advisory board (ECAB) is CORRECT?
- A. The ECAB considers every high priority request for change
- B. Amongst the duties of the ECAB is the review of completed emergency changes
- C. The ECAB will be used for emergency changes where there may not be time to call a full CAB
- D. The ECAB will be chaired by the IT director
NEW QUESTION 10
What are customers of IT services who do NOT work in the same organization as the service provider known as?
- A. Strategic customers
- B. External customers
- C. Valued customers
- D. Internal customers
NEW QUESTION 11
What is a change of state that has significance for the management of a configuration item (CI) called?
- A. An event
- B. A baseline
- C. A change to a service level agreement
- D. A request for change (RFC.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which statement BEST represents the guidance on incident logging?
- A. Incidents must only be logged if a resolution is not immediately available
- B. Only incidents reported to the service desk can be logged
- C. All incidents must be fully logged
- D. The service desk decide which incidents to log
NEW QUESTION 13
Which one of the following would NOT be defined as part of every process?
- A. Roles
- B. Inputs and outputs
- C. Functions
- D. Metrics
NEW QUESTION 14
Which one of the following is concerned with policy and direction?
- A. Capacity management
- B. Governance
- C. Service design
- D. Service level management
NEW QUESTION 15
With which process is problem management likely to share categorization and impact coding systems?
- A. Incident management
- B. Service asset and configuration management
- C. Capacity management
- D. IT service continuity management
NEW QUESTION 16
Which one of the following is NOT a responsibility of the service transition stage of the service lifecycle?
- A. To ensure that a service can be managed and operated in accordance with constraints specified during design
- B. To design and develop capabilities for service management
- C. To provide good-quality knowledge and information about services
- D. To plan the resources required to manage a release
NEW QUESTION 17
Which stage of the service lifecycle includes the scope of service retirement and transfer of services between service providers?
- A. Service transition
- B. Service level management
- C. Service operation.
- D. Service Design.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which one of the following activities would be performed by access management?
- A. Providing physical security for staff at data centres and other buildings
- B. Managing access to computer rooms and other secure locations
- C. Managing access to the service desk
- D. Managing the rights to use a service or group of services
NEW QUESTION 19
Which one of the following activities does application management perform?
- A. Defining where the vendor of an application should be located
- B. Ensuring that the required functionality is available to achieve the required business outcome
- C. Deciding who the vendor of storage devices will be
- D. Agreeing the service levels for the service supported by the application
NEW QUESTION 20
Which function or process would provide staff to monitor events in an operations bridge?
- A. Technical management
- B. IT operations management
- C. Request fulfilment
- D. Applications management
NEW QUESTION 21
What should the IT service continuity process primarily support?
- A. Critical IT processes
- B. All the services in the service portfolio
- C. Business continuity strategy
- D. Mission critical services at peak business periods
NEW QUESTION 22
What type of baseline captures the structure, contents and details of the infrastructure and represents a set of items that are related to each other?
- A. Configuration baseline
- B. Project baseline
- C. Change baseline
- D. Asset baseline
NEW QUESTION 23
Which one of the following is NOT an objective of problem management?
- A. Minimizing the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented
- B. Preventing problems and resulting incidents from happening
- C. Eliminating recurring incidents
- D. Restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible
NEW QUESTION 24
A process owner has been identified with an \"I\" in a RACI matrix. Which one of the following would be expected of them?
- A. Be accountable for the outcome of an activity
- B. Perform an activity
- C. Be kept up-to-date on the progress of an activity
- D. Manage an activity
NEW QUESTION 25
What is the primary focus of business capacity management?
- A. Management, control and prediction of the performance, utilization and capacity of individualelements of IT technology
- B. Review of all capacity supplier agreements and underpinning contracts with supplier management
- C. Management, control and prediction of the end-to-end performance and capacity of the live, operational IT services
- D. Future business requirements for IT services are quantified, designed, planned and implemented in a timely fashion
NEW QUESTION 26
Which of the following would be examined by a major problem review?
1. Things that were done correctly
2. Things that were done incorrectly
3. How to prevent recurrence
4. What could be done better in the future
- A. 1 only
- B. 2 and 3 only
- C. 1, 2 and 4 only
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 27
Which of the following provide value to the business from service strategy?
\\1. Enabling the service provider to have a clear understanding of what levels of service will make their customers successful
\\2. Enabling the service provider to respond quickly and effectively to changes in the business environment
\\3. Support the creation of a portfolio of quantified services
- A. All of the above
- B. 1 and 3 only
- C. 1 and 2 only
- D. 2 and 3 only
NEW QUESTION 28
Which three types of metric support Continual Service Improvement (CSI) activities?
- A. Technology metrics, service desk metrics and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics
- B. Process metrics, software metrics and financial metrics
- C. Technology metrics, process metrics and service metrics
- D. Service metrics, technology metrics and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics
NEW QUESTION 29
Which of the following is NOT a valid objective of problem management?
- A. To prevent problems and their resultant Incidents
- B. To manage problems throughout their lifecycle
- C. To restore service to a user
- D. To eliminate recurring incidents
NEW QUESTION 30
Thanks for reading the newest ITIL-F exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy ITIL-F dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/ITIL-F/ (324 Q&As Dumps)