The Rebirth Guide To HPE6-A82 Free Dumps
100% Correct of HPE6-A82 exam answers materials and exam topics for HP certification for customers, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated HPE6-A82 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate Exam exam Today!
Online HP HPE6-A82 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
A client is attempting to authenticate using their Windows account with a bad password if the Remote Lab AD server is down for maintenance, what win be the expected result?
- A. ClearPass receives a timeout attempt when trying the Remote Lab AD server firs
- B. It will then try the server Backup 1 and receive a result of Active Directory Authentication faile
- C. No further processing will occur.
- D. ClearPass try either server Backup 1 or Backup 2 depending on which has responded the fastest in prior attempts to authenticate ClearPass will then receive a result of Active Directory Authentication failed.No further processing will occur.
- E. ClearPass receives a timeout attempt when trying the Remote Lab AD server firs
- F. It will then try the server Backup 1 and Backup 2; both will send a result authentication failed.
- G. ClearPass receive a timeout attempt when trying the Remote Lab AD server firs
- H. No further processing will occur until the Remote Lab AD server is marked as "Down" by the Administrator.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which option supports DHCP profiling for devices in a network?
- A. configuring ClearPass as a DHCP relay for the client
- B. DHCP profiling is enabled on ClearPass by default; configuration of the network access devices is not necessary
- C. enabling the DHCP server to profile endpoints and forward meta-data to ClearPass
- D. enabling DHCP relay on our network access devices so DHCP requests are forwarded to ClearPass
NEW QUESTION 3
Which option support DHCP profiling for devices in a network?
- A. enabling DHCP relay on our network access devices so DHCP requests are forwarded to ClearPass
- B. enabling the DHCP server to profile endpoints and forward meta-data to ClearPass
- C. DHCP profiling is enabled on ClearPass by default configuration of the network access devices is not necessary
- D. configuring ClearPass as a DHCP relay for the client
NEW QUESTION 4
Which is true regarding the Cisco Device Sensor feature in ClearPass? (Select two.)
- A. Requires the purchase of a supported Cisco Access Point licensed as an Aruoa Monitor Mode A
- B. to then act as !he sensor
- C. Forwards DHCP and HTTP user-agent info to ClearPass using Control and Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) encapsulation
- D. Gathers raw endpoint data from Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) and Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- E. Forwards DHCP and HTTP user-agent info to ClearPass using RADIUS accounting packets
- F. Requires a Cisco Smart Net license to be installed on the Network Access Device (NAD) utilizing the feature
NEW QUESTION 5
Aruba self-registration with sponsorship is a solution best applied to which type of network?
- A. a chain of auto part stores where employees are assigned mobile devices using a Mobile Device Manager (MDM) and public wireless is available for customers
- B. a large corporate environment with hundreds of contractors requiring wireless access to printers and internet but no other guest access is allowed
- C. a hotel where hundreds of guests are checked in and out of the building daily that may want access to wireless internet
- D. a chain of coffee shops using in a public downtown area with a high amount of guest turnover needing access to public wireless
NEW QUESTION 6
What is true regarding Posturing and Profiling?
- A. Both Posturing and Profiling describe the same thing, what is the health of the client endpoinst?
- B. Profiling describes categorizing the user based on their department while Posturing validates the user as authenticated
- C. Posturing and Profiling are role assignments in ClearPass used internally to map to enforcement policies.
- D. Profiling is the act of identifying the endpoint type while Posturing is assigning a status as to the health of the endpoint
NEW QUESTION 7
What are two ways to add guest accounts to ClearPass? (Select two.)
- A. Using the "Import Accounts" under ClearPass Guest
- B. Using the "Create Account" or "Create Multiple'' options under ClearPass Guest
- C. Assigning the default role "Lobby Ambassador to a receptionist to then add the accounts
- D. Using the "Sync Accounts'' under ClearPass Guest
- E. importing accounts from Active Directory once ClearPass is added with Admin credentials
NEW QUESTION 8
ClearPass receives fingerprinting profile data for a client device that is based on MAC OUl. NMAP. DHCP, and OnGuard Which fingerprint or fingerprints are used?
- A. All fingerprints are applied
- B. The last fingerprint gathered
- C. NMAP because it is actively obtained
- D. OnGuard because it is application based
NEW QUESTION 9
What is a good collector type used for ClearPass to discover devices with static IP addresses?
- A. DHCP Collectors
- B. Network Functions
- C. Active Collectors
- D. ClearPass Air Monitors
NEW QUESTION 10
An organization with 345 employees wants to have the guest create their own accounts for access to the public WLAN. and when guests reconnect they do not want the guest to have to tog in again
Which ClearPass features can be used to meet these requirements?
- A. ClearPass Onboard Portal
- B. Guest access with MAC caching
- C. Guest serf-registration with sponsor approval
- D. Enforcement based on endpoint profiling
NEW QUESTION 11
Which authentication method requires a client certificate?
- A. PEAP
- B. Guest serf-registration
- C. EAP-TLS
- D. MAC Authentication
NEW QUESTION 12
What is a function of the posture token in ClearPass OnGuard? (Select two )
- A. Identifies clients that are not security compliant
- B. Initiates the Auto-Remediation process
- C. Controls access to network resources
- D. Denies access to unhealthy clients
- E. indicates the Health Status of the Client
NEW QUESTION 13
When ClearPass is communicating with external context servers, which connection protocol is typically used?
- A. YAML
- B. SOAP and XML
- C. REST APIs over HTTPS
- D. FTP over SSH
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the Endpoint in the screenshot.
What are possible ways that it was profiled? (Select two)
- A. Cisco Device Sensor
- B. Exchange Plugging agent
- C. 3rd part MDM
- D. DNS fingerprinting
- E. NAD ARP listening handler
NEW QUESTION 15
What happens when a client successfully authenticates but does not match any Enforcement Policy rules?
- A. A RADIUS Accept is returned and the default Enforcement Profile is applied.
- B. A RADIUS reject is returned for the client.
- C. A RADIUS Accept is retuned, and the default rule is applied to the device.
- D. A RADIUS Accept is returned with no Enforcement Profile applied
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement is true about OnGuard? (Select two.)
- A. It is used to identify and remove any malware/viruses
- B. It is used to ensure that Antivirus/Antispyware programs are running
- C. It supports Doth Windows and Mac OS X clients
- D. It only supports 802 1X authentication
NEW QUESTION 17
Which ClearPass fingerprint collectors are valid for active profiling of endpoints? (Select two.)
- A. DHCP fingerprinting
- B. IF-MAP
- C. SNMP
- D. HTTP user agents
- E. NMAP
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the purpose of service rules in ClearPass? )
- A. selects the Posture Policy used with OnGuard
- B. selects the Enforcement Profiles used in a service
- C. selects the Service to process a request
- D. selects the Authentication Source for the client
NEW QUESTION 19
What is the significance of using the [Allow ALL MAC AUTH] as an Authentication Method for Guests?
- A. This removes the reliance on the known or unknown status for MAC authentication.
- B. All clients with unknown endpoints will be granted guest access regardless of authorization
- C. Client attempts will fail without an additional Authentication method applied.
- D. All clients with known endpoints will be granted guest access regardless of authorization.
NEW QUESTION 20
Match the correct Profiling Collector with the Collector Type. Collector Types may be used more than once.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 21
P.S. Easily pass HPE6-A82 Exam with 60 Q&As Dumps-hub.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumps-hub.com HPE6-A82 Dumps: https://www.dumps-hub.com/HPE6-A82-dumps.html (60 New Questions)