All About Approved 4A0-N02 Questions
Master the 4A0-N02 Nuage Networks Virtualized Network Services (VNS) Fundamentals content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Passleader 4A0-N02 study guide. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 4A0-N02 questions in our Nokia 4A0-N02 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Nokia 4A0-N02 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Nokia 4A0-N02 braindumps and pass your exam.
Nokia 4A0-N02 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which one of the following statements is correct regarding bridge vPorts in the VNS solution?
- A. A DHCP pool can be configured on a subnet connected to an NSG bridge vPort, the NSG then becomes the DHCP server.
- B. VSD is in charge of the IP address assignment to the devices behind the NSG vPort.
- C. There must be more than one device behind the bridge vPort.
- D. The static IP to MAC mapping configuration is not on the bridge vPort.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following is false regarding overlay solutions?
- A. An ‘overlay network’ is a virtual abstraction built on top of an existing physical network.
- B. Both VXLAN and TRILL are host-centric overlay solutions.
- C. Nuage Networks VNS uses a VXLAN-based overlay solution.
- D. Overlay networks are totally transparent to their physical underlay network.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which Nokia product is the core component of VNO?
- A. Cloudband Network Director (CBND)
- B. CloudBand Application Manager (CBAM)
- C. CloudBand Infrastructure Software (CBIS)
- D. Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Directory (VSD)
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following is NOT a VSAP web application?
- A. Service Navigator
- B. Security Management
- C. Inventory Management
- D. Fault Management
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following is FALSE regarding VNS bootstrapping?
- A. The bootstrapping configuration templates on VSD ensures NSG configuration conformance.
- B. NSG is ready for dispatch without prior configuration.
- C. It solves the problem of site CPE activation without having to send a skilled technician on site.
- D. NSG exchanges the plain text proprietary bootstrap protocol with VSD.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement regarding the forwarding policies used in VNS for traffic redirection (also known as service chaining) is FALSE?
- A. Forwarding policies can be applied to ingress and egress traffic.
- B. Redirection targets should be created in advance and associated with vports.
- C. Redirection targets cannot be associated with bridge vports (physical appliances).
- D. Traffic between two branch offices or between two devices in the same branch office can be redirected to an appliance located in the data center.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the NAT-T variants creates a NAT table similar to the diagram?
- A. Symmetric mapping
- B. Port restricted mapping
- C. Address restricted mapping
- D. Endpoint-independent mapping
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is true about Nuage Networks NSG-E?
- A. It is a virtual appliance.
- B. It has 4 LAN ports at maximum.
- C. It supports dual WAN uplinks.
- D. It can only be deployed in standalone model.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following features is NOT supported by Nuage Networks VNS?
- A. Service chaining
- B. Centralized control plane
- C. MPLS VPN
- D. IPsec encryption
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following is true regarding the IPsec VPN between the NSGs?
- A. It encrypts and encapsulates the VXLAN traffic.
- B. The key for IPsec needs be manually configured on NSGs and must match each other.
- C. The IPsec tunnel can be directly terminated by VRS in a data center.
- D. To have IPsec VPN, an encryption function needs to be enabled at each individual NSG.
NEW QUESTION 11
What will happen when a virtual/physical appliance in a subnet with encryption enabled is trying to communicate with a virtual/physical appliance in a subnet with encryption disabled?
- A. The communication is not possible and traffic will be dropped.
- B. Traffic will be forwarded in an unencrypted VXLAN tunnel.
- C. Traffic will be forwarded in an unencrypted VXLAN over IPsec tunnel.
- D. The communication between these two subnets is only possible through service chaining.
NEW QUESTION 12
What type of NAT is used so that any external host can send to iAddr: iPort by sending traffic to eAddr: ePort? (i=internal, e=external)
- A. Full-cone NAT
- B. Address-restricted NAT
- C. Port-restricted NAT
- D. Symmetric NAT
NEW QUESTION 13
P.S. Easily pass 4A0-N02 Exam with 40 Q&As Certshared Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certshared 4A0-N02 Dumps: https://www.certshared.com/exam/4A0-N02/ (40 New Questions)