All About High Value 300-425 Questions
Proper study guides for Most up-to-date Cisco Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD) certified begins with Cisco 300-425 preparation products which designed to deliver the Realistic 300-425 questions by making you pass the 300-425 test at your first time. Try the free 300-425 demo right now.
Free 300-425 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
What causes the most signal attenuation, based on the wireless design tools?
- A. cinder block wall
- B. metal door
- C. glass wall
- D. office window
NEW QUESTION 2
An engineer is performing a predictive wireless design for a medical treatment environment, which requires data and voice services. What is the minimum requirement for the design?
- A. overlapping -72 dBm coverage from two access points
- B. continuous -67 dBm coverage from one access point
- C. continuous -72 dBm coverage from one access point
- D. overlapping -67 dBm coverage from two access points
NEW QUESTION 3
Which CLI command does an engineer use to validate that the redundancy peer of a Stateful Switchover pair of controllers is up and connected?
- A. rping
- B. ping
- C. eping
- D. mping
NEW QUESTION 4
An engineer must decide the cell overlap for a wireless voice deployment. Which Cisco measurement recommendation should be considered?
- A. The edge of the cell should be -67 dBm.
- B. The edge of the cell should be below 35 RSSI.
- C. The measurement should be done on the 2.4-GHz band.
- D. One AP should be deployed per 3000 square feet.
NEW QUESTION 5
A customer asks an engineer to explain the concept of mobility domains and mobility groups. Which statement does the engineer respond with?
- A. A mobility group does not constrain the distribution of security context of a client and also does not constrain AP fail-over between controllers when the WLC are in the same mobility domain.
- B. If WLCs are in the same mobility domain, they communicate with each other but, if an anchor WLC is present it must be in the same mobility domain for communication to be possible.
- C. If WLCs are in the same mobility domain, they communicate with each othe
- D. Mobility groups constrain the distribution of security context of a client and also constrain AP fail-over between controllers.
- E. WLCs do not need to be in the same mobility domain to communicate with each othe
- F. Mobility groups constrain the distribution of security context of a client and also constrain AP fail-over between controllers.
NEW QUESTION 6
A wireless engineer is utilizing the voice readiness tool in Cisco Prime for a customer that wants to deploy Cisco IP phones. Which dBm range is the network inspected against?
- A. -78 to -65 dBm B.-72 to -67 dBm
- B. 85 to -65 dBm
- C. -85 to -67 dBm
NEW QUESTION 7
An engineer is designing a wireless network that will support many different types of wireless clients. When conducting the survey, which client must be used to ensure a consistent experience for all of the wireless clients?
- A. the client that has the highest RF properties
- B. the client that is used most by the company
- C. the client that is used least by the company
- D. the client with the worst RF characteristics
NEW QUESTION 8
An engineer must ensure that the new wireless LAN deployment can support seamless roaming between access points using a standard based on an amendment to the 802.11 protocol. Which protocol must the engineer select?
- A. 802.11i
- B. 802.11ac
- C. 802.11r
- D. 802.11e
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement about the 9800 Series Wireless Controller mobility tunnel on a Cisco Catalyst 9800 controller is true?
- A. It is an IPsec tunnel with control path only.
- B. It is a CAPWAP tunnel with data path only.
- C. It is a CAPWAP tunnel with control path and data path.
- D. It is an IPsec tunnel with control path and data path.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which statement about creating a mobility group is true, excluding mobility anchors?
- A. Each WLC must use the same mobility name and be defined as a peer in each other’s static mobility members list.
- B. If WLCs with HA SSO are deployed, each WLC in the WLC HA pair considered separately as a mobility peer.
- C. The WLCs do not have to be of the same model or type to be a member of a mobility group, however each member should be running different software versions.
- D. A mobility groups does not require all WLCs in the group to use the same virtual IP address.
NEW QUESTION 11
A wireless engineer is designing a wireless network to support real-time applications over wireless. Which IEEE protocol mus the engineer enable on the WLC so that the number of packets that are exchanged between an access point and client are reduced and fast roaming occurs?
- A. 802.11w
- B. 802.11r
- C. 802.11i
- D. 802.11k
NEW QUESTION 12
Multiple WLCs are implemented in a high-availability configuration in a mobility group. APs are deployed with only a primary controller assigned. By default, which mobility group member controller do the orphaned APs join in the event of a failed controller?
- A. controller with the most available AP free license capacity
- B. controller with the lowest percent of associated APs per license capacity
- C. controller with the least CPU utilization over the last reporting period
- D. controller with the least number of associated APs
NEW QUESTION 13
A wireless engineer is designing a wireless network for a warehouse using access points with internal antennas. Which two elements have a negative effect on the wireless users? (Choose two.)
- A. wireless channels
- B. access point height
- C. client authentication
- D. client authorization
- E. absorption
NEW QUESTION 14
An engineer has deployed a group of APs in an auditorium and notices that the APs are showing high co-channel interference. Which profile can be used to adjust the parameters for these high-density APs?
- A. QoS profile
- B. AVC profile
- C. RF profile
- D. ISE profile
NEW QUESTION 15
During a client roaming event, which device is responsible for communicating the new Layer 2 EID mapping of a wireless supplicant to the fabric domain?
- A. WLC
- B. BN
- C. CP2
- D. CP1
NEW QUESTION 16
A wireless engineer must optimize RF performance for multiple buildings with multiple types of construction and user density. Which two actions must be taken? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure FlexConnect groups for each building.
- B. Configure WMM profiles for each building.
- C. Configure AP groups for each area type.
- D. Configure RF profiles for each area type.
- E. Enable DTPC on the network.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two criteria must be considered when conducting an outdoor bridge site survey? (Choose two.)
- A. near-far effect
- B. weather
- C. traffic lights
- D. power lines
- E. Fresnel zone
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two considerations must a network engineer have when planning for voice over wireless roaming? (Choose two.)
- A. Full reauthentication introduces gaps in a voice conversation.
- B. Roaming time increases when using 802.1x + Cisco Centralized Key Manegement.
- C. Roaming occurs when the phone has seen at least four APs.
- D. Roaming occurs when the phone has reached -80 dBs or below.
- E. Roaming with only 802.1x authentication requires full reauthentication.
NEW QUESTION 19
An engineer must configure the virtual IP address on multiple controllers in a mobility group. Which rule must the engineer follow to ensure proper roaming?
- A. Ensure that the DNS entry is tied to the virtual IP address of the WLC.
- B. Use a unique IP address for each WLC.
- C. Ensure that the DNS Host Name field is defined.
- D. Use the same IP address for each WLC.
NEW QUESTION 20
An engineer must create data-link redundancy for the company’s Cisco Wireless LAN Controller. The engineer has decided to configure LAG-based redundancy instead of port-based redundancy. Which three features of LAG-based redundancy influenced this decision? (Choose three.)
- A. Packets are always sent out on the same port they are received on.
- B. All interface traffic passes as long as one port is up.
- C. The same port has multiple untagged dynamics interfaces.
- D. Interface connection to two separate nonstacked switches is available.
- E. Full bandwidth of all links is available.
- F. Ports are grouped into multiple LAGs.
NEW QUESTION 21
A customer has two Cisco 550B WLCs that manage all the access points in their network and provide N+1 redundancy and load balancing. The primary Cisco WLC has 60 licenses and the secondary Cisco WLC has 40. The customer wants to convert the N+1 model to an HA model and provide SSO. Configuration must be performed during a maintenance window. After performing all the configurations on both controllers, the config redundancy unit secondary command is issued on the secondary Cisco WLC and it fails. Which parameter needs to be in place to complete the configuration?
- A. A cable in the RP port
- B. The secondary Cisco WLC needs a minimum of 50 base licenses
- C. The primary Cisco WLC is already set as the secondary unit.
- D. SSO needs to be enabled
NEW QUESTION 22
An engineer is reducing the subnet size of the corporate WLAN by segmenting the VLAN into smaller subnets. Clients will be assigned a subnet by location. Which type of groups can the engineer use to map the smaller subnets to the corporate WLAN?
- A. WLC port groups
- B. RF groups
- C. AP groups
- D. interface groups
NEW QUESTION 23
A wireless engineer is hired to design a network for a technology company. The company campus has four buildings and a warehouse with access points that provide full wireless coverage as well as a pair of WLCs located in the core of the network. Which type of wireless architecture is being used?
- A. unified deployment
- B. autonomous deployment
- C. centralized deployment
- D. distributed deployment
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 300-425 dumps! All 300-425 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-425-exam-dumps.html (61 New Questions)