Practical VMware 2V0-21.20 Test Questions Online
Exam Code: 2V0-21.20 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Professional VMware vSphere 7.x
Certification Provider: VMware
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 2V0-21.20 Exam.
Check 2V0-21.20 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which privilege is required to run the esxtop utility?
- A. Administrator
- B. vStatsUser
- C. vStatsAdmin
- D. Root user
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator is tasked with upgrading an existing vSphere environment to version 7.0. There are existing VMFS3 and VMFS5 datastores in the environment.
Which statement is true regarding this upgrade?
- A. VMFS3 is supported with ESXi 7.0 to store boot configurations only.
- B. A VMFS5 datastore CANNOT be upgraded; a new VMFS6 datastore is required.
- C. An ESXi 7.0 host will NOT recognize a VMFS3 datastore.
- D. An ESXi 7.0 host can automatically upgrade a VMFS5 datastore.
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator is tasked with upgrading an existing VMware vSphere 6.5 environment to version 7.0. There are existing VMFS3 and VMFS5 datastores in the environment.
Which two statements are true regarding this upgrade? (Choose two.)
- A. An ESXi 7.0 host can automatically upgrade a VMFS5 datastore.
- B. VMFS3 is no longer supported with ESXi 7.0.
- C. VMFS5 is no longer supported with ESXi 7.0.
- D. An ESXi 7.0 host will automatically upgrade a VMFS3 datastore when discovered.
- E. A VMFS3 datastore cannot be upgraded; a new VMFS6 datastore is required.
NEW QUESTION 4
An administrator can attach a baseline to which two inventory objects? (Choose two.)
- A. Resource pools
- B. ESXi hosts
- C. Data centers
- D. Datastores
- E. Templates
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator is trying to configure vCenter Single Sign-On from the vSphere Client but does NOT have permission. Which role is required in order to configure vCenter Single Sign-On?
- A. vCenter Single Sign-On Administrator
- B. vCenter Server Appliance Root
- C. vCenter Power User
- D. vCenter Administrator
NEW QUESTION 6
A single host is manually configured to company standards.
Which option would an administrator select to capture this configuration for future use?
- A. Reset Host Customizations
- B. Import Host Profile
- C. Extract Host Profile
- D. Attach Host Profile
NEW QUESTION 7
An IT department is decommissioning a storage array and Casks an administrator with removing a datastore from ESXi hosts. What is a prerequisite for unmounting the datastore?
- A. The datastore is NOT being used by vSphere High Availability heartbeating.
- B. The datastore is NOT referenced by a host profile.
- C. The datastore does NOT contain powered-off virtual machines.
- D. The datastore is NOT managed by Storage DRS.
NEW QUESTION 8
A virtual machine with a single 100 GB virtual machine disk file has a single 20 GB snapshot. The virtual machine is powered off.
How much additional free space on the datastore is required to delete the snapshot, committing the snapshot delta disk to the base disk?
- A. 120 GB
- B. 100 GB
- C. 0 GB
- D. 20 GB
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator wants to be able to send vCenter Server log files to a remote syslog server and analyze logs using vRealize Log Insight. Which step must the administrator take to meet this requirement?
- A. Configure log file forwarding using the vCenter Server Management Interface.
- B. Configure the vCenter Server logging options using the vSphere Client.
- C. Specify the vRealize Log Insight system name using the vSphere Client.
- D. Specify the remote syslog server name at deployment using the vCenter Server GUI Installer.
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator is troubleshooting a recent failure and finds the following error messages:
Which action has failed, thus resulting in these errors?
- A. Virtual machine power off
- B. Virtual machine migration
- C. Virtual machine snapshot
- D. Virtual machine reconfiguration
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator wants to configure vCenter Server High Availability so that each node is located in a different data center. Which requirement must be met?
- A. Network latency between the nodes must be less than 10 milliseconds.
- B. A vCenter Server license must be assigned to each node.
- C. Each node must be configured with at least three network adapters.
- D. All nodes must be located on a vSAN datastore in each data center.
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
Which trusted infrastructure component is missing and represented by the area labeled "A?"
- A. Attestation Service
- B. Key Provider Service
- C. vSphere Virtual Machine Encryption
- D. Key Management Server
NEW QUESTION 13
How does vSphere handle memory allocation during the instant clone process?
- A. Memory is shared among all child virtual machines using a delta disk.
- B. The first child virtual machine serves as a memory snapshot for any subsequent child virtual machines.
- C. An identical clone of the parent virtual machine's memory is created for each child virtual machine.
- D. A unique memory pool is created per child virtual machine using copy-on-write.
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator adds an additional host to a cluster and is attempting to remediate the configuration with a host profile. Which option would the administrator select on the host before it can be remediated with an existing host profile?
- A. Export Host Profile
- B. Attach Host Profile
- C. Export Host Customizations
- D. Copy Settings from Host
NEW QUESTION 15
What are two pre-requisites for enabling ESXi secure boot? (Choose two.)
- A. External Key Management Service
- B. Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI)
- C. vCenter Server 7.0 or greater
- D. ESXi 7.0 or greater
- E. Trusted Platform Module version 2.0
NEW QUESTION 16
An administrator would like to make virtual machine templates and ISO images available to all vCenter Server instances in the data center. Which feature should the administrator use to achieve this goal?
- A. Host profiles
- B. Resource pools
- C. Storage policies
- D. Content libraries
NEW QUESTION 17
Which TCP/IP stack can support management traffic, vSphere vMotion, IP storage and vSphere Fault Tolerance?
- A. vSphere vMotion TCP/IP stack
- B. Provisioning TCP/IP stack
- C. VXLAN TCP/IP stack
- D. Default TCP/IP stack
NEW QUESTION 18
Which type of network adapter is designed to provide connectivity to hosts and handle the standard system traffic of vSphere vMotion?
- A. VXLAN virtual tunnel end point (VXLAN VTEP)
- B. VM network
- C. Virtual machine network interface card (VMNIC)
- D. VMkernel port
NEW QUESTION 19
ESXi provides VLAN support by assigning a VLAN ID to which component?
- A. Virtual standard switch
- B. Virtual distributed switch
- C. Port group
- D. Physical network interface card (NIC)
NEW QUESTION 20
An administrator receives an escalation to investigate a low disk space alarm on a datastore. The administrator discovers that a snapshot has been accidentally taken on a production, write-intensive database server. The snapshot has grown to nearly 1 TB in size in less than an hour and continues growing every second.
Which behavior should the administrator expect while deleting the snapshot?
- A. ESXi will instantly switch from the base disk to the snapshot delta disk with no performance impact.
- B. ESXi will merge the snapshot delta disk into the base disk; the virtual machine will be briefly stunned.
- C. ESXi will commit the snapshot delta disk into the base disk; ongoing database write activity could resultin long stun times.
- D. ESXi will create a virtual RAM disk to cache ongoing database write activity; performance impact will be limited.
NEW QUESTION 21
An administrator is unable to manage certificates with the vSphere Client. What is another supported option that can be used to manage certificates?
- A. vCenter Server Management Interface
- B. Cloud Builder
- C. Command Line Interface
- D. vRealize Operations Manager
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two statements are true regarding the use of firmware update packages in vSphere Lifecycle Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. The firmware and drivers add-on can add or remove components from the ESXi base image.
- B. The firmware and drivers add-on can be used on clusters that are managed with baselines.
- C. The firmware and drivers add-on are distributed through the official VMware online depot.
- D. A hardware support manager must be registered as a vCenter Server extension.
- E. The firmware and drivers add-on is provided by a third-party vendor.
NEW QUESTION 23
Refer to the exhibit.
What does the %RDY for the Win1 virtual machine indicate?
- A. High CPU wait time
- B. Low CPU usage
- C. High CPU contention
- D. Low CPU contention
NEW QUESTION 24
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-21.20 dumps in VCE and PDF From Thedumpscentre.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/2V0-21.20-dumps/ (New 70 Q&As Version)