How Many Questions Of 400-007 Brain Dumps
Exam Code: 400-007 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE v3.0) Written Exam
Certification Provider: Cisco
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 400-007 Exam.
Cisco 400-007 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
A senior network designer suggests that you should improve network convergence times by reducing BGP timers between your CE router and the PE router of the service provider.
Which two factors should you consider to adjust the timer values? (Choose two.)
- A. service provider agreement to support tuned timers
- B. manual updates to the peer groups
- C. service provider scheduling of changes to the PE
- D. number of routes on the CE router
- E. number of VRFs on the PE router
NEW QUESTION 2
You are designing a network for a branch office. In order to improve convergence time, you are required to use the BFD feature Which four routing protocols can you use to facilitate this? (Choose four.)
- A. IS-IS
- B. static
- C. RIP
- D. EIGRP
- E. BGP
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two possible drawbacks should you consider when introducing Network Functions Virtualization in a network design? (Choose two)
- A. Bandwidth utilization increases
- B. Traffic flows are suboptimal
- C. High-end routers are required to support NFV
- D. OpenFlow must be supported in the network
- E. An SDN orchestration layer is required to support NFV
NEW QUESTION 4
Which design benefit of PortF ast is true?
- A. PortFast does not generate a spanning tree topology change hen a station on a port is connectedor disconnected
- B. PortFast disables spanning tree on the port, which puts the port into the forwarding stateimmediately after it is connected
- C. PortFast allows small, unmanaged switches to be plugged into ports of access switches withoutrisking switch loops
- D. PortFast detects one-way communications on the physical port, which prevents switch loops
- E. PortFast prevents switch loops that are caused by a unidirectional point to point link condition onRapid PVST+ and MST
- F. PortFast prevents switched traffic from traversing suboptimal paths on the network
NEW QUESTION 5
Company XYZ is in the process of identifying which transport mechanism(s) to use as their WAN technology.
Their main two requirements are.
- a technology that could offer DPI, SLA, secure tunnels, privacy, QoS, scalability, reliability, and ease of management
- a technology that is cost-effective
Which WAN technology(ies) should be included in the design of company XYZ?
- A. Software-defined WAN should be the preferred choice because it complements both technologies, covers all the required features, and it is the most cost-effective solution.
- B. Internet should be the preferred option because it is cost effective and supports BFD, IP SL
- C. andIPsec for secure transport over the public Internet.
- D. Both technologies should be use
- E. Each should be used to back up the other one; where theprimary links are MPLS, the internet should be used as a backup link with IPsec (and vice versa).
- F. MPLS meets all these requirements and it is more reliable than using the Interne
- G. It is widelyused with defined best practices and an industry standard.
NEW QUESTION 6
Drag and Drop Question
Drag and drop the multicast protocols from the left onto the current design situation on the right.
Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 7
SDWAN networks capitalize the usage of broadband Internet links over traditional MPLS links to offer more cost benefits to enterprise customers. However, due to the insecure nature of the public Internet, it is mandatory to use encryption of traffic between any two SDWAN edge devices installed behind NAT gateways.
Which overlay method can provide optimal transport over unreliable underlay networks that are behind NAT gateways?
- A. TLS
- B. DTLS
- C. IPsec
- D. GRE
NEW QUESTION 8
Which network management framework can be used to develop a network architecture that contains business requirements analysis, gap analysis, and network diagrams as artifacts to be used for design and implementation later?
- A. TOG
- B. ITIL
- C. FCAPS
- D. Cobit
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two descriptions of CWDM are true? (Choose two)
- A. typically used over long distances, but requires optical amplification
- B. uses the 850nm band
- C. allows up to 32 optical earners to be multiplexed onto a single fiber
- D. shares the same transmission window as DWDM
- E. Passive CWDM devices require no electrical power
NEW QUESTION 10
Company XYZ wants to improve the security design of their network to include protection from reconnaissance and DoS attacks on their sub interfaces destined toward next hop routers.
Which technology can be used to prevent these types of attacks?
- A. MPP
- B. CPPr
- C. CoPP
- D. DPP
NEW QUESTION 11
Company XYZ is running OSPF in their network. They have merged with another company that is running EIGRP as the routing protocol. Company XYZ now needs the two domains to talk to each other with redundancy, while maintaining a loop free environment.
The solution must scale when new networks are added into the network in the near future.
Which technology can be used to meet these requirements?
- A. multipoint route-redistribution with route filtering using ACLs
- B. DUMP multipoint route-redistribution with route filtering using route tags
- C. DUMPS single point route-redistribution with route filtering using route tags
- D. DUMPS single point route-redistribution with route filtering using ACLs
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit. There are multiple trees in the Cisco FabricPath. All switches in the Layer 2 fabric share the same view of each tree.
Which two concepts describe how the multicast traffic is load-balanced across this topology? (Choose two )
- A. A specific (S.G) traffic is not load-balanced
- B. All trees are utilized at the same level of the traffic rate
- C. Every leaf node assigns the specific (S.G) to the same tree.
- D. A specific (S.G) multicast traffic is load-balanced across all trees due to better link utilization efficiency.
- E. The multicast traffic is generally load-balanced across all trees
NEW QUESTION 13
Company XYZ needs advice in redesigning their legacy Layer 2 infrastructure.
Which technology should be included in the design to minimize or avoid convergence delays due to STP or FHRP and provide a loop-free topology?
- A. Use switch clustering in the access layer.
- B. Use switch clustering in the core/distribution layer.
- C. Use spanning-tree PortFast.
- D. Use BFD.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are designing a network running both IPv4 and IPv6 to deploy QoS.
Which consideration is correct about the QoS for IPv4 and IPv6?
- A. IPv4 and IPv6 traffic types can use use queuing mechanisms such as LLQ, PQ and CQ.
- B. IPv6 packet classification is only available with process switching, whereas IPv4 packetclassification is available with both process switching and CEF.
- C. IPv6 and IB/4 traffic types can use a single QoS policy to match both protocols
- D. Different congestion management mechanisms need to be used for IPv4 and IPv6 traffic types
NEW QUESTION 15
Company XYZ Is running a redundant private WAN network using OSPF as the underlay
The current design accommodates for redundancy. In the network, but it Is taking over 30
seconds for the network to reconverge upon failure.
Which technique can be Implemented In the design to detect such a failure in a subsecond?
- A. STP
- B. fate sharing
- C. OSPF LFA
- D. BFD
- E. flex links
NEW QUESTION 16
P.S. DumpSolutions.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 400-007 dumps! All 400-007 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/400-007-dumps/ (0 New Questions)